If deniers are arguing facts, why would they change their focus?

Ask Crank about the Arctic ice
Ask him why the IPCC is a political organisation and without experts is FAKE ?
Is there some reason YOU can't ask me these question? Are you AFRAID?

Let's step thorugh AR6 and I can show you how actual research transparency works you ignorant, lying piece of shit.
Let's:

1) Bench test the "science" on demand.

2 ) Accurately quantify your reputed results.

3) Compare those results against a static control.

4) Falsify those results.

Oh yeah, you fucking frauds can't do any of that, so you have to shut people up who don't play your little game of pseudo-scientific 3-card monty.

The charge is being led by thousands of actively researching and publishing PhDs, fool. Your side is the one with the turkeys, fool.
And just like with the vax, they’re lying for profit.

Stop believing propaganda.

This is far more significant than the augmentation of "global warming" with "climate change"

It's always been about the stupidity of the green "solutions".

No one ever doubted the science of Nobel Prize winner Michael Mann.

WHO is paying them? WHO has the sort of motivations to lie here that the FUCKING FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY HAS, you ignorant TWAT?

Government.
Who else is shoveling trillions into less reliable, more expensive energy?
Who else is forcing moronic mandates to go "carbon-free" by ridiculous
arbitrary deadlines? Who has the power to waste trillions in tax dollars
and destroy trillions more in value?

And just like with the vax, they’re lying for profit.

Stop believing propaganda.
You have ZERO evidence that they are lying because they are NOT. It is your side of this argument that is composed entirely of propaganda. The fossil fuel industries have already admitted having spent hundreds of millions of dollars on the propaganda you've all bought hook, line and sinker.

You have ZERO evidence that they are lying because they are NOT. It is your side of this argument that is composed entirely of propaganda. The fossil fuel industries have already admitted having spent hundreds of millions of dollars on the propaganda you've all bought hook, line and sinker.
Decades of lies, yet you still believe.

There is plenty of propaganda to go around.

When has the industry claimed it’s pollution is harmless?

This is far more significant than the augmentation of "global warming" with "climate change"

Deniers? Is that a scientific term or a political term?

Is there some reason YOU can't ask me these question? Are you AFRAID?
That would be the first time ever .

I am happy to be a near bystander here because I can see that you are essentially just a one man band who is obsessional and 100% Cognitively Rigid .
Why waste my time hitting a slab of concrete ?

What are you personally doing to fight "climate change"?

Augmentation is another way of saying our theory is a failure

Warmer? Global Warming!
Colder? Climate Change!
China produces twice Americas CO2? Per Capita!

Forum List

Back