If deniers are arguing facts, why would they change their focus?

The old "quantifiable" leg of the "settled science" stool, which the warmer loons can't ever come up with.
They’re never produce the experiment controlling for 120PPM+ CO2 because the temperature increase is less than a rounding error, like .002F

The old "quantifiable" leg of the "settled science" stool, which the warmer loons can't ever come up with.
You wany quantification?

1705625526781.png

1705625593332.png

1705625743201.png

1705625852208.png

Now where's YOURS?

You wany quantification?

View attachment 890070
View attachment 890073

View attachment 890075
View attachment 890077

Now where's YOURS?

1705628136101.png

How much of this increase is a natural rebound from the Little Ice Age?

You wany quantification?

View attachment 890070
View attachment 890073

View attachment 890075
View attachment 890077

Now where's YOURS?
The Vostok ice cores.....Of course, they're not pretty multi-colored graphs, which only represent a nanosecond of the planet's climate lifespan, that suck in dommsayer rubes like you.

BTW, you may want to familiarize yourself with what "quantification" means....It doesn't mean any of those charts.

Seems all the plagiarizing bot crick can do is insult posters.
This thread belongs in the Badlands.
Feel free to report me to the mods if you think I've violated the rules. Make sure to tell them that you think I've been committing plagiarism. Point ouf the text and its actual sources.

Feel free to report me to the mods if you think I've violated the rules. Make sure to tell them that you think I've been committing plagiarism. Point ouf the text and its actual sources.
I will let the failure of your thread and your clear desperation to keep it going speak for itself.

I will let the failure of your thread and your clear desperation to keep it going speak for itself.
Afraid to bring it up to the moderators? Don't worry, I'll do it for you.

Someone is desperate to bump their failed thread.
I don't like being accused of lying. I know you are unable to identify any post of mine containing plagiarism simply because its not something I ever do. And now that you have failed to back up your charge, everyone here knows you're a liar. And they all know that the likely reason you lie about such things is that you consistently fail at winning any arguments actually being debated here.

I don't like being accused of lying. I know you are unable to identify any post of mine containing plagiarism simply because its not something I ever do. And now that you have failed to back up your charge, everyone here knows you're a liar. And they all know that the likely reason you lie about such things is that you consistently fail at winning any arguments actually being debated here.
You repeat the lies of others, making you a liar.

Deal with it, or use your iggy button if you don't like it.
Stalking me isn't going to change my view of you.

You repeat the lies of others, making you a liar.

Deal with it, or use your iggy button if you don't like it.
Stalking me isn't going to change my view of you.
You're the one posting in my thread. If anyone is stalking here it's you.

You accused me of plagiarism yet despite requests, you have yet to identify the text you believe to have been plagiarized. If you're willing to accept the label of "liar", we can just stop right there.

Liar. Petro. Liar. Petro. Liar. I see the equivalency. Everyone does.

There will always be a handful of Crack pots in these important Topics .
Covid , Killer Shots ,Deep State , October7, Ukraine etc .

Notice how Crack Crock gets the base assumptions and premises wrong every time .
Probably a solid Emotional IQ but very weak academically. And zero Cognitive flexibility .

It's politics for them. Changing the goalposts is easy because honesty never mattered.
Here's the goal posts -

Screenshot_20230908-163041.png

Please explain why the goal posts have been moved to now say co2 drives temperature when scientific data states otherwise.

The data in the chart is derived from scientific examining of ice cores, air bubbles in amber, chemical composition of fossils etc..

Forum List

Back