If Democrats had the Presidency and the Senate, would they be pushing through a SCOTUS nominee

If Democrats had the Presidency and the Senate, would they push through a nominee

• No, Democrats would wait until after the election because the people should decide

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, forget the people, Democrats are only about power.

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
What do you guys think? If the Democrats had POTUS and Senate, would they push through their candidate or would they wait until after the election and let the people decide?

We know they would have crammed down someone even leftier than Garland if they had the Senate.....And we would have been regaled with one last smattering of the Mulatto Marxist's renowned smug piety about elections having consequences

Not even a question about it.

Obama nominated Garland and he didnt even have the Senate. Total dog and pony show.

Dims would seat the bench and every fucking Democrat and liberal fucking knows it.

What do you guys think? If the Democrats had POTUS and Senate, would they push through their candidate or would they wait until after the election and let the people decide?

Yes. Nobody ever said otherwise.

The issue is your rank stinking hypocrisy. Stop deflecting from that. What you said Obama couldn't do in 2016 is what you're doing in 2020.

How do you justify your rank stinking hypocrisy? Remember, don't lie about the "Biden Rule", because Biden did not say what you claim, and lying will make you look even worse.

Seriously, how do you trump cultists manage to look in the mirror without puking? If I acted like you all do, like human shitstains, I'd off myself out of shame.

Oh, that's right. Sociopaths don't possess a conscience.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Serious question, why didnt Kamala Harris recuse herself from this hearing because she is on the Dem ticket and the big deal about this hearing is that it is too close to the election.

They would push it through just Trump and McConnell are doing...

Truthfully I have no issue with Trump but I do have one with McConnell seeing he threw up a stink over Obama wanting to fill the seat at the end of his second term during a Presidential Election...

Had he not done that then I would say to the left “ Yes, Elections have Consequences “...

I love to see some resident liberals respond. You guys claim how terrible it is that Republicans are doing this, but would Democrats do anything different?

Truthfully I have no issue with Trump but I do have one with McConnell seeing he threw up a stink over Obama wanting to fill the seat at the end of his second term during a Presidential Election...

Had he not done that then I would say to the left “ Yes, Elections have Consequences “...

I do see the hypocrisy in McConnell....but Pubs had the senate and he did what he had the power to do. Politics is fucking filthy.

look how many senators called Barrett a racist today.

The issue is your rank stinking hypocrisy. Stop deflecting from that. What you said Obama couldn't do in 2016 is what you're doing in 2020.

How do you justify your rank stinking hypocrisy? Remember, don't lie about the "Biden Rule", because Biden did not say what you claim, and lying will make you look even worse.

Seriously, how do you trump cultists manage to look in the mirror without puking? If I acted like you all do, like human shitstains, I'd off myself out of shame.

Remember, don't lie about the "Biden Rule", because Biden did not say what you claim, and lying will make you look even worse.

He didn't?

Remember, don't lie about the "Biden Rule", because Biden did not say what you claim, and lying will make you look even worse.

He didn't?

ooopsie! :laugh2:

Yes the Republicans are hypocrityes on this they said one thing in 2016 and are doing the other in 2020 but don't fucking act like the Democrats are any different on this in 2016 they were all in on the empty Supreme Court had to be filled and the President had the right to nominate someone to fill that seat in 2020 it's we have to wait till after the election the people have the right to decide and if they controlled the Senate right now they would be doing just what the Republicans did in 2016 and every Democrat in and out of Congress would be fully onboard with it. So take that phony outrage and fake indignation your spouting and shove it where the sun don't shine because when it suits them the Democrats and their supporters are just as big of hypocrites as the Republicans and theirs are.

In a friggin heart beat. As would the Reps. Your Poll is loaded and shows your extreme bias.

My poll isnt loaded. Its putting a mirror up to Democrats. This is exactly what they are saying about Republicans.

Dems are saying the hearing should be after the electioj because the people should decide but the Republicans are ramming through their candidate so they have power over the court.

How am I wrong? What are Democrats saying?

So the hypocrisy being shown by the commies doesn't count? Every one of them have reversed themselves from 2016. Your situational ethics are duly noted. LMAO

McConnell noted at the time, that when the presidency and the senate are controlled by different parties, historically the senate would not confirm. He was correct, a confirmation was completed only twice on twenty such occasions.

Also maobama was a lame duck, that's not the case with Trump.

Forum List

Back