Democrat Senator of Color, elected cuz she's a she Democrat of Color, asks Amy Coney Barrett if she's a sex predator

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
That's right, you know how these special (*)*^s operate. Yet PROGS are attracted to them aren't they?

White men have been reduced to meaningless......
Unless a black person says it.....it's pure garbage if not vile racist blasphemy

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

That's right, you know how these special (*)*^s operate. Yet PROGS are attracted to them aren't they?

There we go, that's the Democrats I know! :auiqs.jpg:

"I don't know, Mazie. Have you ever planned a sneak attack on Pearl harbor?"

Finally! The American Taliban shows itself!

They're desperate and each of these incidents works against them politically. They're doing themselves in

They are disgusting POS, they are lower that slug shit. Judge Amy Coney Barrett is a DECENT woman and that filthy POS who asked her such a question is NOT even qualified to shine Judge Barrett's shoes.

I think that she should be asked about this cult that she is in that requires her to swear an oath to obey this guy whom she is married to. Should we have people on the Supreme Court who worship genitals?

Haha..this sounds so odd coming from a twisted Leftist...EVERYTHING you stand for is centered around genitals and skin color...no?

I think that she should be asked about this cult that she is in that requires her to swear an oath to obey this guy whom she is married to. Should we have people on the Supreme Court who worship genitals?

Haha..this sounds so odd coming from a twisted Leftist...EVERYTHING you stand for is centered around genitals and skin color...no?
I never was part of any such cult nor ever took any oath that involved genitals or skin color. Look closer. She was the one who took an oath to worship a person's genitals. I do not indulge in such dirt. I've got more self-respect than that.

WOW! Amy Barrett get asked by Dem lunatic if she’s a rapist.

They're desperate and each of these incidents works against them politically. They're doing themselves in

Yeah but..........PROGS have been doing this since at least Clarence Thomas.

Forum List

Back