If Darwinism is true, there ought to be specimens of that in-between species between ape and human...

If Darwinism is true, there ought to be specimens of that in-between species between ape and human...
This is truly ignorant.

Humans did not evolve from apes.

This is truly ignorant.

Humans did not evolve from apes. ...

But dogs evolved from wolves?

The "module-kit" of a wolve and a dog is very similar. Same with the "module-kit" of apes and humans. The "module-kit" between apes and dogs is more different.

How do you explain this?

skelett.png

Last edited:
Where are they?

There was......actually several...and some of them we carry their genes.
Read the Bible. The early species of human (like monkeys) had a diet of fruits from various trees.
They did not wear clothes.
Then they realized they were naked and fashioned themselves garments after one sort or another.
There was a hunt, of the bounty of the Lord's blessing.
Abel raised sheep for food and clothing, again with the Lord's blessing.
Lot was a caveman.
Lot dwelt in a cave, his wife was a pillar of salt, and his sons-in-law were such perfect angels. They "drank wine" and told stories after a manner of speaking because had to stay in hiding from the enemies who almost broke into his house with a battering ram.
Who cares about the bible? It's just another one of many sacred texts that include origin myths.
The "missing link" was never missing. It is a trick thought game.

185000000 generations ago your our ancestors were fish. DNA proves it.
There is no missing. That ignorant scenario was fabricated to dismiss the fact we evolved from bonoboes, not apes.

Evolution is so slow no one will detect it in our lifetime. All we have is fossils and DNA to confirm it.

Evolution is no longer a possibility. It is a widely accepted fact amongst world authorities. There's no need to be dismissive or embarrassed by our ancestors. That won't change it even if you believe in creation.

Personally I believe god did both create Adam and Eve from scratch and create other people by evolution. Cain had to marry some one as did Adam and Eve's other kids. I just don't see the evidence evolution happened the way science says with out more evidence.

Personally I believe god did both create Adam and Eve from scratch and create other people by evolution. Cain had to marry some one as did Adam and Eve's other kids. I just don't see the evidence evolution happened the way science says with out more evidence.
I think it’s pretty clear there will never be enough evidence to convince you of the fact of evolution. The evidence is not in doubt among the relevant science community. There is literally no evidence for the Magical Kingdom of Eden, yet you choose to believe that unquestioningly. What does that say about your objective decision-making skills?

I think it’s pretty clear there will never be enough evidence to convince you of the fact of evolution. The evidence is not in doubt among the relevant science community. There is literally no evidence for the Magical Kingdom of Eden, yet you choose to believe that unquestioningly. What does that say about your objective decision-making skills?
you believe with out actual evidence so don't talk to me about religion.

Your conspiracy theory that there is evidence for biological evolution stands in contrast to the documented evidence.

It is a pattern of behavior for religionists such that you do tend to be anti-science. Evidence really is irrelevant to the religionist because the faith nullifies actual proofs-- a convenient loophole of theistic belief but one endemic to all of them.

Earth is estimated to be 4.54 billion years old, plus or minus about 50 million years, and the universe 13.8 billion years old.
That is only the visible universe !!
While we're on this evolution thing that some people can't grasp
too well, this is a question for you and anyone else reading this;
Do you have any doubt that there are other planets that have evolved
with intelligent beings out there, even though we've never contacted any (that we're told about) ? I would venture to say there are several living planets in our Milky Way alone as well as all the other galaxies.

But, as none of that addresses our own confusion about the
human species, it's a glaring reminder of how relatively insignificant we are.
1619971597553.png

Your conspiracy theory that there is evidence for biological evolution stands in contrast to the documented evidence.

It is a pattern of behavior for religionists such that you do tend to be anti-science. Evidence really is irrelevant to the religionist because the faith nullifies actual proofs-- a convenient loophole of theistic belief but one endemic to all of them.
I never claimed evidence of adam and eve. I accept that on faith, like you accept the non existent proof of man from ape like creature on faith.

I never claimed evidence of adam and eve. I accept that on faith, like you accept the non existent proof of man from ape like creature on faith.
I have no need for faith in the process of biological evolution. Faith doesn’t claim evidence and it can not claim evidence. That's because faith isn't a tool-- it is a belief. Faith is not a path to knowledge -- else, if the item is known, it no longer needs faith. If one can be said to "know Adam and Eve existed as supernatural creations 6,000 years ago" -- then of what need is there for evidence? How does anyone provide evidence of the supernatural.

On the other hand, iological history can be source with reasoned, supported arguments from well-considered, peer reviewed scholars. Faith? Well, I think I'll let the more courageous souls here trailblaze that watery path across the sea. When it comes to "evidence of things unseen" ... the examples devolve quickly into personal experience,The facts support it.

I have already provided ample evidence of the progression of an ape-like creature to modern human. I don’t need faith to reach conclusions about the supported science.

I have no need for faith in the process of biological evolution. Faith doesn’t claim evidence and it can not claim evidence. That's because faith isn't a tool-- it is a belief. Faith is not a path to knowledge -- else, if the item is known, it no longer needs faith. If one can be said to "know Adam and Eve existed as supernatural creations 6,000 years ago" -- then of what need is there for evidence? How does anyone provide evidence of the supernatural.

On the other hand, iological history can be source with reasoned, supported arguments from well-considered, peer reviewed scholars. Faith? Well, I think I'll let the more courageous souls here trailblaze that watery path across the sea. When it comes to "evidence of things unseen" ... the examples devolve quickly into personal experience,The facts support it.

I have already provided ample evidence of the progression of an ape-like creature to modern human. I don’t need faith to reach conclusions about the supported science.
you can NOT provide actual evidence that an ape like creature from 7 million years ago developed into modern man.

Earth is estimated to be 4.54 billion years old, plus or minus about 50 million years, and the universe 13.8 billion years old.
That is only the visible universe !!
While we're on this evolution thing that some people can't grasp
too well, this is a question for you and anyone else reading this;
Do you have any doubt that there are other planets that have evolved
with intelligent beings out there, even though we've never contacted any (that we're told about) ? I would venture to say there are several living planets in our Milky Way alone as well as all the other galaxies.

But, as none of that addresses our own confusion about the
human species, it's a glaring reminder of how relatively insignificant we are.
View attachment 486300
Yes !!!
Humans are only 250,000 yrs old
Just imagine an equal intelligent species that is 300,000 yrs old or 1 million

They might just not find us that exciting and interesting and they could be very far away
. Why drive to Mississippi when you don’t have too

Forum List

Back