If Darwinism is true, there ought to be specimens of that in-between species between ape and human...

Where are they?

Actually, that's not how human evolution works. Apes are one branch of an evolutionary tree, humans are another. At one point, where the branches join, we both had a common ancestor.
And we are apes and so was the common ancestor of all apes. And when people say we evolved from monkeys, they are not wrong. We did. Apes evolved from monkeys.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Why do you believe Darwin's theories are so sacred?
What a stupid question. They aren't. Scientists collect evidence every day in an effort to prove them wrong, because that is how science works. As it turns out, every shred of evidence not only supports the theory of evolution, but is also mutually supportive.

• Thanks
Where are they?
it officially is an ape like creature and the claim is that a group of ape like creatures slowly began walking on 2 legs and did not use their arms. the problem is there is no direct link between this mythical first species and modern man. the supposed link has several breaks in it and several places where the supposed link is not linked to the previous species or the next species,
As usual, your comments are entirely, “... because I say so”.

You seem stuck on this idea that unless millions of transitional forms are identified, that somehow supports your argument for gods.

Further, you seem to hold that quaint, 1940’s notion of some “missing link” waiting to be found. There is no single "missing link" that if discovered would solve some evolutionary puzzle.That is silly. There are transitional, or intermediate fossils to be observed in every major museum of natural history, and most minor ones as well.

I suspect you don’t understand the basic definition of evolutionary biology which is, paraphrasing, changes to populations over time.

Otherwise, how do you explain the fossil record in terms of a 6,000 year old planet?

There is a fine transition between modern humans and australopithecines and other hominids. The transition is gradual enough that it is not clear where to draw the line between human and not.

Intermediate fossils include

• Australopithecus afarensis, from 3.9 to 3.0 million years ago (Mya). Its skull is similar to a chimpanzee's, but with more humanlike teeth. Most (possibly all) creationists would call this an ape, but it was bipedal.
  • Australopithecus africanus (3 to 2 Mya); its brain size, 420-500 cc, was slightly larger than A. afarensis, and its teeth yet more humanlike.
  • Homo habilis (2.4 to 1.5 Mya), which is similar to australopithecines, but which used tools and had a larger brain (650-cc average) and less projecting face.
  • Homo erectus (1.8 to 0.3 Mya); brain size averaged about 900 cc in early H. erectus and 1,100 cc in later ones. (Modern human brains average 1,350 cc.)
  • A Pleistocene Homo sapiens which was "morphologically and chronologically intermediate between archaic African fossils and later anatomically modern Late Pleistocene humans" (White et al. 2003, 742).
  • A hominid combining features of, and possibly ancestral to, Neanderthals and modern humans (Bermudez de Castro et al. 1997).
And there are fossils intermediate between these (Foley 1996-2004).
before we go any farther very few people believe the earth is 6000 years old so you can drop that attempt to marginalize my points. I realize you WANT to believe millions and millions of Christians are that dumb but it simply isn't true.

you can not link to the supposed first appearance of the human like ape proclaimed by science with a complete family tree. I have asked for it several times. what you have are different species that are not connected by anything other then guesses and opinion. You can also drop the missing link bullshit too. All I have ask for is a family tree clearly linking each supposed evolution to the one before it and after it.

You can not do it.

in your above examples are the words like possibly and a supposition that a great break is some how linked with no actual evidence it is.
Your “... all I ask”, comment is right out of the ID creationer playbook. The usual creationist response to hominid fossils is to claim that there are no intermediates. It’s formula. It’s an attempt by the science deniers to calm an emotional requirement that biological evolution must be false because every fossil over the last hundreds of thousands of years is not perfectly preserved.

If, on the other hand, ID creationism was true and there was a large gap between humans and apes, it should be easy to separate hominid fossils into humans and apes. However, that isn’t the case. This is exactly what we would expect if evolution had occurredDo you find it curious that the gods “designed” species that are basically indistinguishable from apes and humans? It seems the gods have a very strange sense of humor.

The substantial fossil evidence exists. You choose to ignore it because it conflicts with your religious beliefs.

So, the burden of proof for your gods now falls on you. Link to your gods. Identify the hierarchy of designer gods who created your designer gods and from there you can link to some evidence supporting your gods. From there, you can link to the first humans in the garden of eden. From there, I will need a complete family tree with evidentiary support of the offspring of the first two humans from that wondrous garden of eden 6,000 years ago.

Fossil evidence of Adam and Eve is required as well as a complete fossil history of their offspring.

Thanks.
it is not my problem that you are unable to provide evidence to support your claim and that when you try it clearly states it is an assumption or guess.
I supported my claim. I provided many links and references.

So, it seems you are unprepared to offer any evidence for the hierarchy of your designer gods.

You offer no evidence for the existence of Adam and Eve or the Magical
Kingdom of Eden.

Where is the fossil evidence of Adam and Eve, Noah’s Ark?

Where are they?

For the same reason Homo Sapien Neanderthalensis died out. The theory goes, only one type of organism will come to dominate any one particular ecological niche.

. . . at least, that is what the scientists believe.

"Theory predicts low niche differentiation between species over evolutionary time scales, but little empirical evidence is available. Reciprocal geographic predictions based on ecological niche models of sister taxon pairs of birds, mammals, and butterflies in southern Mexico indicate niche conservatism over several million years of independent evolution (between putative sister taxon pairs) but little conservatism at the level of families. Niche conservatism over such time scales indicates that speciation takes place in geographic, not ecological, dimensions and that ecological differences evolve later."

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ism_of_Ecological_Niches_in_Evolutionary_Time
Neanderthals are very much alive

Barack-and-Michelle-Obama-Neanderthal-s-Kissing-105836.jpg

Where are they?
Why?
We knew there were black holes long before anyone discovered one.
Because it has not been found does not mean it is not there.
Even if never found its only impact is that evolution remains a theory.

"Darwinism"is in best case the start of a special form of biological research over long times and distances - and in worst case only an explanation for everything and nothing or just simple another word for racism. But biological evolution means you have biological parents. This is no theory. Everyone has parents. A mother and a father. And they all came from a first cell - or better to say from a first cause (which was uncaused, otherwise it would not had been a first cause). And who survived for example because he was adopted and had learned from his social parents "to fit" will not find the compete motor for the own survival in the own genetical structure.
Nonresponsive.

See above

Been dozens of intermediate species

Evolution is as factual as Newton’s laws of force or Einstein’s energy and mass

Where are they?
Why?
We knew there were black holes long before anyone discovered one.
Because it has not been found does not mean it is not there.
Even if never found its only impact is that evolution remains a theory.

"Darwinism"is in best case the start of a special form of biological research over long times and distances - and in worst case only an explanation for everything and nothing or just simple another word for racism. But biological evolution means you have biological parents. This is no theory. Everyone has parents. A mother and a father. And they all came from a first cell - or better to say from a first cause (which was uncaused, otherwise it would not had been a first cause). And who survived for example because he was adopted and had learned from his social parents "to fit" will not find the compete motor for the own survival in the own genetical structure.
Nonresponsive.
What means this arrogant answer?

Evolution is as real as electricity and magnetism!
You have the right to not believe it but folks won’t find you very educated in this subject

Where are they?
it officially is an ape like creature and the claim is that a group of ape like creatures slowly began walking on 2 legs and did not use their arms.

Looks like the 'upright walk' was evovled while we lived in trees. By the way: Some of our ancestors lived in the water - like Otter for example. This shows the structure of our hairs. We had ancestors who were pure vegetarians - this shows our way how we see colors. But we were also excellent predators in another step of evolution. Alone as well as together with dogs, our first domestic animal. We are a big ark of many animals - alway only a little step far from extinction. About 70-80,000 years ago our species was for example reduced to only 1,000-10,000 individuals, what we know because of a lack of bandwidth of our genetical structure.

the problem is there is no direct link between this mythical first species and modern man. the supposed link has several breaks in it and several places where the supposed link is not linked to the previous species or the next species,

If we see some points then we are often able to see the line which this points represent. Somehow research is exactly this: To draw a more clear picture - also with language and mathematics. We learn to see more. Or to say it with the poetic words of the bible: "Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known." We are just simple not so patient to wait. We are children. His children. We also try to find out what we can find out now. And I'm sure god loves this.

Last edited:
Did you ever think we didn’t evolve from Apes but could be from another planet and came here because we ruined that planet just like we are ruining this one?

As we look outside our planet we search for planets like our own because humans know one day we must leave here and find a new home and when we do stories about us arriving will be told as if we were God like...

So in my personal opinion we did not evolve from Apes but we could be a cross breed of two humanoid types which created the what we call the Human race...

• Funny
Yep! Evolution is a fact. Isolate a population of a species from another population of the same species, and evolution will act on their gene pools to make them diverge. That is a fact. That is evolution. When they meet again many generations later, the love is lost. No babies.

Yep! Evolution is a fact. Isolate a population of a species from another population of the same species, and evolution will act on their gene pools to make them diverge. That is a fact. That is evolution. When they meet again many generations later, the love is lost. No babies.
Not necessarily as many creatures have no need to ever evolve !!
Reptiles have been perfection for hundreds of millions of years

Forum List

Back