If Biden wins the presidency who will be the true puppet master?

I realize that you've gotten used to the *president* answering to a foreign master the last few years but that's not how it normally is. Joe will captain his own vessel with no.need of outside assistance a la tRump.
Is that what the voices in your Alt Left Universe are telling you?

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe.
Reality sucks kid.

Get used to it.

That's because you are a stupid, gullible, lowest common denominator tRumpling. If you we normal you would realize they have lied to you.
Your personal insults are meaningless except to reveal the fact that you lack the intellect to make any legitimate political point on this forum.

That's because you are a stupid, gullible, lowest common denominator tRumpling. If you we normal you would realize they have lied to you.
Your personal insults are meaningless except to reveal the fact that you lack the intellect to make any legitimate political point on this forum.
You do realize everyone knows that was in response to your personal insults even though you "cleverly" deleted them from the quote, right?

Perhaps I'm being a bit out of date to follow the money but I'll say George Soros, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos.
I don't think that's a matter of being "a bit out of date" .....

It's common sense .... which of course is like kryptonite to our Leftist friends here.

Whomever the attendant nurse is at the time.
That would still be better than Putin pulling the strings
Hey Sweet Silly Jilly, didn’t you hear, Russiagate was proven a hoax. I know you bought it hook line and sinker...but now you can accept the truth.
If you bought into the whole Russian gate crap, you're an idiot who should never be taken seriously.

Explain, RUSSIA IF YOUR LISTENING.
Who the f cares?

The fact you believe trump is some kinda Russian spy owned by Putin just shows how gullible of a useful idiot you are.

No, it shows was a gullible, useful idiot YOU are, because YOU voted for him and you continue to support him.

Not one word about bounties on American soldiers. Not one sanction imposed during this Presidency, while Russia continues to interfere your elections, and undermine your security. Not one word of criticism of Vladimir Putin, while Trump has routinely denigrated and criticized your allies.

Then there is Trump's blatant use of Russian propaganda and lies to attack his "enemies", and attempt to rewrite history.

Disgraceful.
You continue to support Ears and think him a good potus, which contradicts all the evidence proving otherwise. So, you’re no different from the Trumpettes, other than you’re an Obamabot.

Biden will be a one-term place-holder who will not do anything dramatic or disruptive. America desperately needs a return to a boring administrative approach to governance right now.
D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L
Let me ask you this: Is America great yet? Not sure how much more greatness we can take before the country just collapses. Now is the time to repeat the pattern of letting a democrat clean up the republican mess.

It was pretty damn great before the chinese released the virus on the world. Record low unemployment, stock market at record levels, companies expanding and reopening in the USA, bad trade deals cancelled, housing starts up, low interest rates. '

then the NWO assholes joined forces with the Chinese and the democrats to destroy our economy in a stupid attempt to gain power this November.

Biden will be a one-term place-holder who will not do anything dramatic or disruptive. America desperately needs a return to a boring administrative approach to governance right now.
D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L
Let me ask you this: Is America great yet? Not sure how much more greatness we can take before the country just collapses. Now is the time to repeat the pattern of letting a democrat clean up the republican mess.

It was pretty damn great before the chinese released the virus on the world. Record low unemployment, stock market at record levels, companies expanding and reopening in the USA, bad trade deals cancelled, housing starts up, low interest rates. '

then the NWO assholes joined forces with the Chinese and the democrats to destroy our economy in a stupid attempt to gain power this November.
I'm continually amazed at how far out into fantasy land you people will go to avoid blaming Trump for anything. Don't you get tired of having to invent reasons not to walk away like some battered wife?

D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L

I'm continually amazed at how far out into fantasy land you people will go to avoid blaming Trump for anything. Don't you get tired of having to invent reasons not to walk away like some battered wife?

and I am continually amazed at how for into fantasy you lefties will go to blame Trump for everything. He has been there for 3 years. Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, and others have been there for decades and you fools hold them blameless, a clear sign of a mental disorder.

Who will be pulling his strings as the captain of the Biden ship? Seems everyone is getting a turn at yanking his strings now.
Chuck Schumer.
Schumer wants to have a left wing majority on the USSC.
If the Dems win the Senate or the Presidency the USSC will be left wing.

Who will be pulling his strings as the captain of the Biden ship? Seems everyone is getting a turn at yanking his strings now.
Chuck Schumer.
Schumer wants to have a left wing majority on the USSC.
If the Dems win the Senate or the Presidency the USSC will be left wing.

the dems would destroy the country in order to obtain power and cover up their corruption.

Forum List

Back