If Biden Wins & Democrats Win Whole Congress.......CHAOS

I don't care how many men got rich due to Biden, and Harris is not a whore. Tramp is the whore, who does anything for a buck.

Biden has attended Catholic church for a long time, and is not going to take your guns or bible away.
1. So that means you don't care about CORRUPTION in the White House. Using taxpayer money to enrich oneself, instead of doing the job he's supposed to do. Are you trying to win a booby prize here ?

2. Trump did not bed down high ranking politicians (like Harlot Harris) to work his way to political power. He fought for it the honest way, in the Republican primary debates, and debates with Hillary Clinton.

3. Going to a Church doesn't mean squat. It is how you live your life that matters. Biden has been a selfish, cheater, liar, and good-for-nothing.

4. I don't have any bible, but I do have Christian faith. As for Biden and guns, >>>

You trampers voted for a serial adulterer, serial assaulter, one who gets out of paying taxes, a reality TV personality.

A compulsive liar, and one who only cares about himself.

Calls military , losers and suckers.

A real sick man.
There is absolutely no proof Trump called those military people suckers and losers.

Essentially what the Left has done is say, since he called McCain a loser, which he was, then people will believe he said that about all military people.

But for the record, if it is true, just so long as Trump does not send military people to an idiot war, like all other Presidents have done before him, or abandon them in places like Benghazi, he can trash talk all he wants.

As for why McCain is a loser in my book, not only did he lie to his voting base about repealing and replacing Obamacare, he also abandon Veterans at the VA in Arizona as he threw the doctor who was the whistleblower under the bus by having him fired. That has enraged me to the point my blood boils. You would think that Mr. Veteran would have their back instead of trying to cover up their abuse.

Oh, and if McCan't had been elected the entire Middle East would have been occupied by the US military as he would have happily bathed in their blood.

Did he sue the paper, then he called the military Suckers and Losers.
He called McCain a loser. I like McCain's thumb down.

Do you have a link for you assumption about McCain??

If Biden wins and both houses of Congress fall to the Democrats the ensuing nightmare will consist of >>

1. The Trump tax cuts will be repealed. EVERYBODY'S taxes go up.

2. Oil & gas pipelines will be closed. Fracking will be banned. Hundreds of thousands out of jobs. US no longer # 1 energy producer in the world. Will go back to being at mercy of OPEC. Biden will bow down to Saudis, as Obama did. Gas prices will skyrocket.

3. Domestic terrorist anarchists in jail, will be all be pardoned/released. Will go back to rioting/looting/burning. Police departments defunded. Cops quitting en masse. Criminal disorder rampant in Democrat cities.

4. Practically everything will be defined as being "racist". Blacks will continually be told they are oppressed (despite Affirmative Action preference). More rioting and demands.

5. Guns will be in jeopardy, if not outright confiscated.

6. Supreme Court will be packed to ensure Democrat majority.

7. Abortions will proceed full speed. Bloodiest era in American history. More American lives lost thn ever before.

8. Catholic religion and other Christianity will be under attack. Just the opposite for Islam.

9. Trump travel ban will be repealed. Muslim terrorists stream into the country. Terrorist attacks skyrocket.

10. US military budget is slashed. More jobs lost.

11. Trump tariffs will be repealed. Chinese imports will increase back to pre-Trump levels (have been reduced $32 Billion)

12. Immigration laws will be changed to allow as many migrants to enter as they see fit. Millions of aliens will pour into the country, State budgets will hemmorage. Sexual assault rate will increase as Mexicans bring Mexican rape culture into the country at a massive rate.

13. Federal budget will hemmorage as well, with Medicare going to millions of aliens , and now millions more.

14. Affirmative Action bans in 8 states will be repealed. More racial discrimination against whites & Asians.

15. Public restrooms will become unisex. Rapes will skyrocket.

16. Free speech will disappear. Conservative media will be eradicated.
And all that will be a prelude to civil war which is inevitable with a Biden Presidency.

Infanticide is illegal in every state. Biden is a Catholic, the only 2nd one, the first one got assassinated.

Tramp is more like Hitler!!
A CINO. Catholic in name only.

Biden belongs to the same party and ilk that are attacking Amy Coney Barrett for being a Catholic, right now. 77 Million Catholic voters in America (including 90% of Hispanics), are you watching/listening ?

Wow, somebody scared the shit out of you. I realize those are all things right wing radio told you would happen, but they are mostly making stuff up. The world is not going to end. Nobody is coming to take your guns or your bibles. You'll be alright, and the sun will still shine.
FALSE! All the things in the OP ARE going to happen, as many of them already DID HAPPEN, during the Obama/Biden years. In addition, some critical things not mentioned in the OP will happen such as an all-out assault on the Republican party, and its millions of registered voters.

This is well evidenced by the recently released, declassified documents of John Brennan and his anti-Trump coup d'etat boys and girls (Clapper, Rice, etc)

You are a scared old man or young boy. Joe Biden is himself a Christian, and he goes to Church, he is a Catholic so your fear are unfounded.
And Hitler said he was a Christian as well.

So what?

Biden sold his soul to the DNC long ago, which is why he supports tax funded infanticide much like Hitler supported tax payer funded elimination of the Jews.

Infanticide is illegal in every state. Biden is a Catholic, the only 2nd one, the first one got assassinated.

So you must believe in the Birth Fairy. Once the unborn exits the womb she waves her magic wand over the child to make it human.

Do you believe in Tinkerbell as well?

Incidentally, ever hear of Kermit Gosnell? He was an abortion doctor that got caught murdering viable infants and even mothers. He actually was America's most proficient mass murderer yet people like you probably have never heard of him because of the media bias towards abortion

Essentially, this is what happened.

1. He gets cited by the state for multiple health violations in the 1970's, but instead of closing him down or making him comply, they just stop coming round to investigate.

2. Turn the clock forward some 30 years later and low and behold the FBI investigates Gosnell on an unrelated charge regarding narcotics trafficking that the FBI clears him of. However, local law enforcement also helped in the investigation and were appalled at the conditions at the clinic and begged the FBI to help investigate them. However, the FBI was too busy chasing Russian spies to care I reckon

3. Local law enforcement then took it upon themselves to investigate, but were warned that their careers all might end by their own bosses because investigating an abortion doctor is a big no, no in the PC manual, but luckily they had enough courage to proceed anyway. Incidentally, most of these local law enforcement people were not pro-life supporters.

4. Local law enforcement then are able to prove that Gosnell did, in fact, murder multiple viable infants, and was also responsible for the deaths of a few mothers, so they pressed charges and took him to court. They were afraid of the media reaction on the first day of court. They thought it would be a circus, however, not one person from the media was there to cover it.

5. Oh, did I happen to mention that Gosnell targeted minority women because he knew that he could get away with mistreating them because they were less likely to have money and support to sue him later on? It was proven he cared for white women over women of color. But where was the NAACP? I'm sure if BLM were around, they would be absent as well, but it's all about putrid politics, isn't it.

6. A film was done about Gosnell, but no one in Hollywood wanted to act in it, so they found actors elsewhere. Then when the movie came out, few movie theatres would show the movie, and with virtually no advertisement.

So in my estimation, this sort of legal infanticide is probably continuing in mass around the country, but we will never hear of it because it is one huge political football.

The irony here is, one of the arguments to keep abortion legal is to stop back alley abortions. Well, Gosnell, and others like him, are perhaps doing far worse on a mass scale exactly because abortion is legal.

I don't care how many men got rich due to Biden, and Harris is not a whore. Tramp is the whore, who does anything for a buck.

Biden has attended Catholic church for a long time, and is not going to take your guns or bible away.
1. So that means you don't care about CORRUPTION in the White House. Using taxpayer money to enrich oneself, instead of doing the job he's supposed to do. Are you trying to win a booby prize here ?

2. Trump did not bed down high ranking politicians (like Harlot Harris) to work his way to political power. He fought for it the honest way, in the Republican primary debates, and debates with Hillary Clinton.

3. Going to a Church doesn't mean squat. It is how you live your life that matters. Biden has been a selfish, cheater, liar, and good-for-nothing.

4. I don't have any bible, but I do have Christian faith. As for Biden and guns, >>>

Your so funny. What is the difference between Tramp corruption or Bidens??

Tramp is enriching himself and his kiddies.

I don't have time to tell you what a Tramp tramp is, but just know he swims with scum, birds of a feather flock together.

Biden belongs to the same party and ilk that are attacking Amy Coney Barrett for being a Catholic, right now. 77 Million Catholic voters in America (including 90% of Hispanics), are you watching/listening ?
Keep in mind, the Catholic church remained silent during the Holocaust as well. This is why you now have a Left winged Pope going round talking about the evils of building walls, but saying virtually nothing about the mass genocide of the unborn, at least, according to official church teachings.

Shrug, some things never change. Yep, Catholicism is a perfect place to hide for those who support mass genocide it seems.

You are far too partisan and fearful to ever understand politics. If you had that kind of knowledge you would know you are being played like a fiddle.
LOL. I've got more knowledge in one strand of hair on my head, than you have in your whole body. I've proven that with the many airhead liberals in this forum. I've challenged them on the "knowledge" subject, with my Islamization Quiz. Their best score ? 10%

I challenged them again with my Quiz for Liberals thread. Again, their best ? 10%. Most got ZERO.

Challenged them again with another Quiz for Liberals. Again total, pitiful failure from them.

How about YOU, Mr Occupied ? Want to occupy the zero or 10% group ? Wanna take the quiz, and find out how much you don't know ? :biggrin:

Or would you rather punk out, and be an automatic ZERO ?

No he is a Catholic, tramp is the fake. I don't care much, I'm an atheist, but I don't like fakers and tramp is fake.

Keep in mind, the Catholic church remained silent during the Holocaust as well. This is why you now have a Left winged Pope going round talking about the evils of building walls, but saying virtually nothing about the mass genocide of the unborn, at least, according to official church teachings.

Shrug, some things never change. Yep, Catholicism is a perfect place to hide for those who support mass genocide it seems.

Catholic priests were the most killed. I like the pope, better than the one wearing red shoes.

You trampers voted for a serial adulterer, serial assaulter, one who gets out of paying taxes, a reality TV personality.

A compulsive liar, and one who only cares about himself.

Calls military , losers and suckers.

A real sick man.
There is absolutely no proof Trump called those military people suckers and losers.

Essentially what the Left has done is say, since he called McCain a loser, which he was, then people will believe he said that about all military people.

But for the record, if it is true, just so long as Trump does not send military people to an idiot war, like all other Presidents have done before him, or abandon them in places like Benghazi, he can trash talk all he wants.

As for why McCain is a loser in my book, not only did he lie to his voting base about repealing and replacing Obamacare, he also abandon Veterans at the VA in Arizona as he threw the doctor who was the whistleblower under the bus by having him fired. That has enraged me to the point my blood boils. You would think that Mr. Veteran would have their back instead of trying to cover up their abuse.

Oh, and if McCan't had been elected the entire Middle East would have been occupied by the US military as he would have happily bathed in their blood.

Did he sue the paper, then he called the military Suckers and Losers.
He called McCain a loser. I like McCain's thumb down.

Do you have a link for you assumption about McCain??
Well the doctor in question was Dr. Foote, a doctor at the VA, so you can look it up on your own as you would probably disregard my sources anyway.

But as for calling McCain a loser, the Left did that long ago when he ran against Obama. The Huffington Post said that his daddy, who was an admiral, gave him special perks, such as being sent home as a prisoner of war instead of being left behind like so many of his comrades, and the fact that McCain was such a flunky that even with his daddy help he would never make an admiral. So he left to go to Washington were you could be a flunky and flourish as one.

Oh, they also called McCain a racist, which I think is worse than calling someone a loser, yet no one blinked an eye. Then when McCain came out against Trump, he instantly became a war hero and a stateman over night.

Very telling.

If Biden wins and both houses of Congress fall to the Democrats the ensuing nightmare will consist of >>

1. The Trump tax cuts will be repealed. EVERYBODY'S taxes go up.

2. Oil & gas pipelines will be closed. Fracking will be banned. Hundreds of thousands out of jobs. US no longer # 1 energy producer in the world. Will go back to being at mercy of OPEC. Biden will bow down to Saudis, as Obama did. Gas prices will skyrocket.

3. Domestic terrorist anarchists in jail, will be all be pardoned/released. Will go back to rioting/looting/burning. Police departments defunded. Cops quitting en masse. Criminal disorder rampant in Democrat cities.

4. Practically everything will be defined as being "racist". Blacks will continually be told they are oppressed (despite Affirmative Action preference). More rioting and demands.

5. Guns will be in jeopardy, if not outright confiscated.

6. Supreme Court will be packed to ensure Democrat majority.

7. Abortions will proceed full speed. Bloodiest era in American history. More American lives lost thn ever before.

8. Catholic religion and other Christianity will be under attack. Just the opposite for Islam.

9. Trump travel ban will be repealed. Muslim terrorists stream into the country. Terrorist attacks skyrocket.

10. US military budget is slashed. More jobs lost.

11. Trump tariffs will be repealed. Chinese imports will increase back to pre-Trump levels (have been reduced $32 Billion)

12. Immigration laws will be changed to allow as many migrants to enter as they see fit. Millions of aliens will pour into the country, State budgets will hemmorage. Sexual assault rate will increase as Mexicans bring Mexican rape culture into the country at a massive rate.

13. Federal budget will hemmorage as well, with Medicare going to millions of aliens , and now millions more.

14. Affirmative Action bans in 8 states will be repealed. More racial discrimination against whites & Asians.

15. Public restrooms will become unisex. Rapes will skyrocket.

16. Free speech will disappear. Conservative media will be eradicated.
Guns will not be in jeopardy. I know a law was passed in Arizona 4 or 5 years go and we will secede from the Union They won't get any guns but it will get them killed. As it should be with all tyrants taking an oath to the Constitution then spending every waking moment plotting ways to rip it to shreds. We have a duty to not bow down but drag these SOB's from their perch and appoint citizens to try these honorless liers. Then hang them. and before the main event I want to see some graveling, whining, and begging from these chumps before the door drops. Since the weapons they want to ban were used less than a hammer to murder 196 times in 2018 that can only mean one thing, They should be hung and the sooner the better. I WOULD ALSO LET THEM ROT FROM THE ROPE AS A WARNING TO ANYONE WANTING TO TAKE THEIR PLACE.

Is that what the jews told you? They do anything for the money. Well the jews are wrong of course, Rome destroyed Jerusalem in 77 ad for the second time, the first time was Babylon. They have to have vengeance. Even Titus has his right hand man, a jew, Tiberius Alexander.

Wow, somebody scared the shit out of you. I realize those are all things right wing radio told you would happen, but they are mostly making stuff up. The world is not going to end. Nobody is coming to take your guns or your bibles. You'll be alright, and the sun will still shine.
FALSE! All the things in the OP ARE going to happen, as many of them already DID HAPPEN, during the Obama/Biden years. In addition, some critical things not mentioned in the OP will happen such as an all-out assault on the Republican party, and its millions of registered voters.

This is well evidenced by the recently released, declassified documents of John Brennan and his anti-Trump coup d'etat boys and girls (Clapper, Rice, etc)

You are a scared old man or young boy. Joe Biden is himself a Christian, and he goes to Church, he is a Catholic so your fear are unfounded.

So what?

Biden sold his soul to the DNC long ago, which is why he supports tax funded infanticide much like Hitler supported tax payer funded elimination of the Jews.

Jack didn't lick Cathy. Her name was Marilyn. I guess his wife could be a pain in Onesasses

Catholic priests were the most killed. I like the pope, better than the one wearing red shoes.
Really? The Holocaust was over killing priests? LOL.

Incidentally, I would wager that most Catholic priests also are not silent about the mass genocide like the Pope is, at least, I hope not.

So what?

You speak well of a man who is the current Pope and has sworn to hold to church teachings yet either does not believe them, or worse, he believes them and is silent about a mass genocide that makes the Holocaust look like a day in the park.

As for myself, I have NOTHING good to say of him.

I don't have time to tell you what a Tramp tramp is, but just know he swims with scum, birds of a feather flock together.
Trump has not taken a dime in salary, since he became president. In the meantime, Trump "corruption" ? LOL Like he needs corruption, right ? Trump has raked in $1.9 Billion from real estate holdings, since 2017, which have nothing to do with his presidency. In contrast, Biden's (and his family) wealth came from using his VP status, coercing foreign governments into granting him favors$$$$$.

You don't have to have time to tell me anything, because you don't have anything to tell, except hot air rhetoric (unlike the source links substance I'm providing in this thread)

So what?

Jack didn't lick Cathy. Her name was Marilyn. I guess his wife could be a pain in Onesasses

Yes, like tramp didn't lick Stormy. Melania don't care.

Trump has not taken a dime is salary since he became president. In the meantime, Trump "corruption" ? LOL Like he needs corruption, right ? Trump has raked in $1.9 Billion from real estate holdings, since 2017, which have nothing to do with his presidency. In contrast, Biden's (and his family) wealth came from coercing foreign governments into granting him favors$$$$$.

You don't have to have time to tell me anything, because you don't have anything to tell, except hot air rhetoric (unlike the source links substance I'm providing in this thread)

Yes and he gets a tax write off, how do you know he is donating the money???? I doubt it.

HAVE YOU SEEN HIS TAXES?

Forum List

Back