If Biden Wins & Democrats Win Whole Congress.......CHAOS

Biden has so much more money because he is backed by rich, globalist elitists. These are the people Democrats pretend to despise. Swamp people. The people who suck the blood from the working man and don't pay their fair share of taxes. The people who outsource your jobs and waste your tax money on counterproductive foreign aid. The people who will raise your taxes and open your borders and tell you it's for your own good. They're the neocons and Marxists who enrich themselves at our countries expense. They'll sell out to any corporation or communist country for a price because money is their god. These are the lowest of the low and they're also the richest. This is why Biden gets all their money. He's one of them. And chasing that money is going to be the reason that chaos grows. Trump is the only person who can keep this country out of chaos right now. Vote straight Republican

IF the Dems pack the Supreme Court.

IF the Dems stop the filibuster in the Senate.

IF the Dems abolish the Electoral College.

Such steps would lead to a total loss of influence of smaller states in the governance of this country, according to some thoughtful observers.

This would constitute taxation without representation, they feel.

It could lead to an eventual non-violent reaction, they predict.

No one, at this point, can predict the nature of that reaction.

Hopefully, the Dems will be cautious before dismantling the Constitution. (A lot of countries have gone down the tubes after tinkering with their constitution.)

You trampers voted for a serial adulterer, serial assaulter, one who gets out of paying taxes, a reality TV personality.

A compulsive liar, and one who only cares about himself.

Calls military , losers and suckers.

A real sick man.
You are more stupid than sick if you believe that ridiculous, poorly devised, smear talk.

Last edited:
There is absolutely no proof Trump called those military people suckers and losers.

Essentially what the Left has done is say, since he called McCain a loser, which he was, then people will believe he said that about all military people.

But for the record, if it is true, just so long as Trump does not send military people to an idiot war, like all other Presidents have done before him, or abandon them in places like Benghazi, he can trash talk all he wants.

As for why McCain is a loser in my book, not only did he lie to his voting base about repealing and replacing Obamacare, he also abandon Veterans at the VA in Arizona as he threw the doctor who was the whistleblower under the bus by having him fired. That has enraged me to the point my blood boils. You would think that Mr. Veteran would have their back instead of trying to cover up their abuse.

Oh, and if McCan't had been elected the entire Middle East would have been occupied by the US military as he would have happily bathed in their blood.
He bombed innocent people who never attacked us or declared war against us, and then collaborated with the North Vietnamese, violated his oath to only reveal name, rank, an serial number. He gave so much information to the North Vietnamese, his fellow POWs called him "Songbird", as did the North Vietnamese.

When Trump said he was not a hero, he was right.

Biden has so much more money because he is backed by rich, globalist elitists. These are the people Democrats pretend to despise. Swamp people. The people who suck the blood from the working man and don't pay their fair share of taxes. The people who outsource your jobs and waste your tax money on counterproductive foreign aid. The people who will raise your taxes and open your borders and tell you it's for your own good. They're the neocons and Marxists who enrich themselves at our countries expense. They'll sell out to any corporation or communist country for a price because money is their god. These are the lowest of the low and they're also the richest. This is why Biden gets all their money. He's one of them. And chasing that money is going to be the reason that chaos grows. Trump is the only person who can keep this country out of chaos right now. Vote straight Republican
I find it telling that when you enter the rich side of a city, the signs all read Biden, but go out to the country of blue collar America, and they all instantly change to Trump.

I get it. You're a scared conspiracy theory nut. So sorry about that. Nothing seems to help your type. You just whine and cry till your heart gives out from fear. If you have dependents, I hope you at least have life insurance because you are worrying yourself into an early grave.
Leftists just can't resist waving that "conspiracy theory" card around. They relish it almost as much as they love their race card, and the "white supremacist" card. They've got no idea how stupid they look.

And you don't even know how to use your own tactics. Conspiracy theory line is only good for things that haven't happened (yet). Failing economy, jihad, sanctuary, China imports, military cuts, etc ALREADY HAPPENED with Obama /Biden. Duh! No, you DON'T get it.

You're really confused, aren't you? I don't think there is a time limit on conspiracy theories. Either way, all that goofy shit you claim will happen when Trump is kicked out is childish bullshit.

Wow, somebody scared the shit out of you. I realize those are all things right wing radio told you would happen, but they are mostly making stuff up. The world is not going to end. Nobody is coming to take your guns or your bibles. You'll be alright, and the sun will still shine.
FALSE! All the things in the OP ARE going to happen, as many of them already DID HAPPEN, during the Obama/Biden years. In addition, some critical things not mentioned in the OP will happen such as an all-out assault on the Republican party, and its millions of registered voters.

This is well evidenced by the recently released, declassified documents of John Brennan and his anti-Trump coup d'etat boys and girls (Clapper, Rice, etc)

You are a scared old man or young boy. Joe Biden is himself a Christian, and he goes to Church, he is a Catholic so your fear are unfounded.
And Hitler said he was a Christian as well.

So what?

Biden sold his soul to the DNC long ago, which is why he supports tax funded infanticide much like Hitler supported tax payer funded elimination of the Jews.

1602687820869.png

Wow, somebody scared the shit out of you. I realize those are all things right wing radio told you would happen, but they are mostly making stuff up. The world is not going to end. Nobody is coming to take your guns or your bibles. You'll be alright, and the sun will still shine.
FALSE! All the things in the OP ARE going to happen, as many of them already DID HAPPEN, during the Obama/Biden years. In addition, some critical things not mentioned in the OP will happen such as an all-out assault on the Republican party, and its millions of registered voters.

This is well evidenced by the recently released, declassified documents of John Brennan and his anti-Trump coup d'etat boys and girls (Clapper, Rice, etc)

You are a scared old man or young boy. Joe Biden is himself a Christian, and he goes to Church, he is a Catholic so your fear are unfounded.

Biden is a Catholic in name only. He only uses religion to get votes, that seems to be who he is, he tells you what you want to hear. He is a lot like Trump. They will do or say what they need to to get elected. They have no spine, no morals and no character.

I don't care about him or his kids or who got rich due to him.

Perhaps he can make his son AG and put his DIL in an office in the WH.
Well if you don't care about him, then why are you praising him, if he was worthy of becoming president ? And why put his worthless son in the White House ?

No his son would the The AG of the US.

I don't care how many men got rich due to Biden, and Harris is not a whore. Tramp is the whore, who does anything for a buck.

Biden has attended Catholic church for a long time, and is not going to take your guns or bible away.

If you are a Democrat or Republican, you are a whore. Not sure why anyone would think differently after watching them.

So what?

Biden sold his soul to the DNC long ago, which is why he supports tax funded infanticide much like Hitler supported tax payer funded elimination of the Jews.

Infanticide is illegal in every state. Biden is a Catholic, the only 2nd one, the first one got assassinated.

Tramp is more like Hitler!!
So you must believe in the Birth Fairy. Once the unborn exits the womb she waves her magic wand over the child to make it human.

Do you believe in Tinkerbell as well?

Incidentally, ever hear of Kermit Gosnell? He was an abortion doctor that got caught murdering viable infants and even mothers. He actually was America's most proficient mass murderer yet people like you probably have never heard of him because of the media bias towards abortion

Essentially, this is what happened.

1. He gets cited by the state for multiple health violations in the 1970's, but instead of closing him down or making him comply, they just stop coming round to investigate.

2. Turn the clock forward some 30 years later and low and behold the FBI investigates Gosnell on an unrelated charge regarding narcotics trafficking that the FBI clears him of. However, local law enforcement also helped in the investigation and were appalled at the conditions at the clinic and begged the FBI to help investigate them. However, the FBI was too busy chasing Russian spies to care I reckon

3. Local law enforcement then took it upon themselves to investigate, but were warned that their careers all might end by their own bosses because investigating an abortion doctor is a big no, no in the PC manual, but luckily they had enough courage to proceed anyway. Incidentally, most of these local law enforcement people were not pro-life supporters.

4. Local law enforcement then are able to prove that Gosnell did, in fact, murder multiple viable infants, and was also responsible for the deaths of a few mothers, so they pressed charges and took him to court. They were afraid of the media reaction on the first day of court. They thought it would be a circus, however, not one person from the media was there to cover it.

5. Oh, did I happen to mention that Gosnell targeted minority women because he knew that he could get away with mistreating them because they were less likely to have money and support to sue him later on? It was proven he cared for white women over women of color. But where was the NAACP? I'm sure if BLM were around, they would be absent as well, but it's all about putrid politics, isn't it.

6. A film was done about Gosnell, but no one in Hollywood wanted to act in it, so they found actors elsewhere. Then when the movie came out, few movie theatres would show the movie, and with virtually no advertisement.

So in my estimation, this sort of legal infanticide is probably continuing in mass around the country, but we will never hear of it because it is one huge political football.

The irony here is, one of the arguments to keep abortion legal is to stop back alley abortions. Well, Gosnell, and others like him, are perhaps doing far worse on a mass scale exactly because abortion is legal.

You understand that Gosnell was shut down and thrown in prison more than a decade ago don't you? His evil actions were illegal long before that happened. Nobody from Planned Parenthood condoned what he did.

You're really confused, aren't you? I don't think there is a time limit on conspiracy theories. Either way, all that goofy shit you claim will happen when Trump is kicked out is childish bullshit.
If you think that even comes close to undoing my post that you quoted, you haven't been getting enough sleep. As said, many of the things listed in the OP, ALREADY HAPPENED under Obama/Biden, and Biden has promised they will happen again or happen for the first time (Ban fracking, repeal Trump tax cuts, repeal travel ban, slash military budget, instigate race rioting, support illegal immigration, confiscate guns, etc, etc

And all you can do is throw nasty adjectives. Ho hum.

If you think that even comes close to undoing my post that you quoted, you haven't been getting enough sleep. As said, many of the things listed in the OP, ALREADY HAPPENED under Obama/Biden, and Biden has promised they will happen again or happen for the first time (Ban fracking, repeal Trump tax cuts, repeal travel ban, slash military budget, instigate race rioting, support illegal immigration, confiscate guns, etc, etc

OK You're right. The world is gonna end, and we're all gonna die a horrible death with lightning and earth quakes and lava, and flying monkeys. You win ---------dumb ass.

All it is is trailer trash BS from the FOX liars

You mean they're gonna raise the POS Trumps taxes to more than $750?? BOO FN HOO

the worst thing about your scenario is that the Democrat party will know that their tactics for gaining control over us works.

We are moving away from democracy and towards one party rule where that party will do ANYTHING to maintain power.

Their alternative universe media has them absolutely terrified.

42 of them (at least) on this site alone think the Donald Trump (holy crap) is "the only thing standing between us and communist misery". They're serious. And they're terrified.

So what?

Infanticide is illegal in every state. Biden is a Catholic, the only 2nd one, the first one got assassinated.

Tramp is more like Hitler!!
So you must believe in the Birth Fairy. Once the unborn exits the womb she waves her magic wand over the child to make it human.

Do you believe in Tinkerbell as well?

Incidentally, ever hear of Kermit Gosnell? He was an abortion doctor that got caught murdering viable infants and even mothers. He actually was America's most proficient mass murderer yet people like you probably have never heard of him because of the media bias towards abortion

Essentially, this is what happened.

1. He gets cited by the state for multiple health violations in the 1970's, but instead of closing him down or making him comply, they just stop coming round to investigate.

2. Turn the clock forward some 30 years later and low and behold the FBI investigates Gosnell on an unrelated charge regarding narcotics trafficking that the FBI clears him of. However, local law enforcement also helped in the investigation and were appalled at the conditions at the clinic and begged the FBI to help investigate them. However, the FBI was too busy chasing Russian spies to care I reckon

3. Local law enforcement then took it upon themselves to investigate, but were warned that their careers all might end by their own bosses because investigating an abortion doctor is a big no, no in the PC manual, but luckily they had enough courage to proceed anyway. Incidentally, most of these local law enforcement people were not pro-life supporters.

4. Local law enforcement then are able to prove that Gosnell did, in fact, murder multiple viable infants, and was also responsible for the deaths of a few mothers, so they pressed charges and took him to court. They were afraid of the media reaction on the first day of court. They thought it would be a circus, however, not one person from the media was there to cover it.

5. Oh, did I happen to mention that Gosnell targeted minority women because he knew that he could get away with mistreating them because they were less likely to have money and support to sue him later on? It was proven he cared for white women over women of color. But where was the NAACP? I'm sure if BLM were around, they would be absent as well, but it's all about putrid politics, isn't it.

6. A film was done about Gosnell, but no one in Hollywood wanted to act in it, so they found actors elsewhere. Then when the movie came out, few movie theatres would show the movie, and with virtually no advertisement.

So in my estimation, this sort of legal infanticide is probably continuing in mass around the country, but we will never hear of it because it is one huge political football.

The irony here is, one of the arguments to keep abortion legal is to stop back alley abortions. Well, Gosnell, and others like him, are perhaps doing far worse on a mass scale exactly because abortion is legal.

You understand that Gosnell was shut down and thrown in prison more than a decade ago don't you? His evil actions were illegal long before that happened. Nobody from Planned Parenthood condoned what he did.
Of course.

You are clueless about what I was saying, however.

He went unchecked for over 30 years murdering viable infants and a handful of mothers, and was a racist doing it, all because the state treats abortion clinics like a political football.

In reality, him coming to justice was a miracle considering the obstacles it took and even then, it took 30 plus years.

This sort of thing I believe I epidemic throughout the country.

Gosnell said something chilling. He said that as the state (i.e democrat party) pushes for late term abortions, at some point he will be vindicated and released.

I think he may be right.

If that happens we will be a communist country. Research Venezuela so you know what to expect.

Forum List

Back