If Biden were a Republican would he get away with all the shit he gets away with?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Like having a corrupt son, and helping his corrupt son avoid prosecution, and talking about little kids touching his hairs in the pool?

Yes.

The Republican Party is now as corrupt as the Democratic Machine of olden times in Chicago under King Richard (Daley) I.

If Biden did wrong, then indict him.

We are waiting...

If he was anything other than democrat he would not get away with touching little girls inappropriately.

I wonder if he received services from Epstein.

The media would be rounding up all the people Biden inappropriately touched if he was a Republican.

If he was anything other than democrat he would not get away with touching little girls inappropriately.

I wonder if he received services from Epstein.
I heard he was. Sure we'll find out more and more as time goes on.

Ask Democrats who are their favorite Democrat alive today and you will know who was involved with Epstein.

Just ask Nancy Pelosis daughter...

The media would be rounding up all the people Biden inappropriately touched if he was a Republican.
The Democrat MSM has already covered up Epstein. If they thought they could get trump with it, it would be on the news every day.

Joe Biden looks with amazement when he finds a Black Man that is clean and articulate. Democrats and Liberals are going to EXPECT Blacks to vote for “that”.

If Trump were a Dem you would have Impeached him well over a year ago

The Democrat MSM has already covered up Epstein. If they thought they could get trump with it, it would be on the news every day.
Epstein died in the custody of Billy the Bagman's DOJ

And Trump appointed Acosta, the prosecutor who got Epstein the illegal sweetheart deal to his CABINET

Forum List

Back