If Biden said you had to wear only fluorescent green clothing while walking outdoor because it would make you safer would you support a mandate?

Crazy for sure...but look at all the folks who tell us that Father Government should have such a right.

Do you think drivers licences should be a choice, or mandated?
hahaha...hold on a minute.
So you loons have conned yourselves into believing that mask wearing somehow equates with driving....hahaha...WTF...Holy Shit!
Both place a burden on the individual, but as a matter of public safety, the benefits outweigh the burden.

Biden is an old crook that fell into the white house by fraudulent rule changes and shady counts....he is not my president and I do not listen to him or any news about him....

I'm just curious as to how far people are willing to be pushed by Father Government.

Nah, you're projectingt your own sheeplike nature on to liberals. DearLeader says jump, you jump. DearLeader tells you to lie about election fraud, you lie. DearLeader says attack the Capitol, you attack.

Thus, you assume liberals must think the same way. That's not the case. We are not like you. We don't have a DearLeader giving us orders.

Why can't you people make a decent comparison between two things? Must be at the root of your fucked up world view. No body cares if you endanger yourself. Find some example where getting hit by a car is contagious.

I'm just curious as to how far people are willing to be pushed by Father Government.
Would you allow Joe to tell you what to wear as long as it made you safer?
I'd probably wear a yellow vest instead...

Nah, you're projectingt your own sheeplike nature on to liberals. DearLeader says jump, you jump. DearLeader tells you to lie about election fraud, you lie. DearLeader says attack the Capitol, you attack.

Thus, you assume liberals must think the same way. That's not the case. We are not like you. We don't have a DearLeader giving us orders.
Why can't you people make a decent comparison between two things? Must be at the root of your fucked up world view. No body cares if you endanger yourself. Find some example where getting hit by a car is contagious.

So you're opposed to government mandates forcing citizens to wear masks?
OR are we playing some weird word game?

Carrying a gun would make you safer.

Something tells me that these totalitarian communist motherfuckers don't really give a rat fuck about public safety.

War.

That's all I have say from now on when it comes to dealing with authoritarian commie shit.

Just, War.

Something tells me that these totalitarian communist motherfuckers don't really give a rat fuck about public safety.

War.

That's all I have say from now on when it comes to dealing with authoritarian commie shit.

Just, War.
I love your tenacity...I'm bringing my arsenal to your place when all breaks loose.

Since when do I have to get a rat fuck about a piece of shit like you?

Everybody is responsible for their own well-being. If you can force others to wear certain articles of clothing, you can force them to do anything. For any reason.

And yes, I am a fucking nudist. So, take your clothing bullshit and shove it up your ass.

War.

Just, War.
I love your tenacity...I'm bringing my arsenal to your place when all breaks loose.
Come on down. I'm stocked up with beer and wine and everything else.

Drinking AND shooting Commies.

Is there a better way to live?

War.

Just, War.

That's going to one really crowed basement under his Mom's house.

So you're opposed to government mandates forcing citizens to wear masks?
OR are we playing some weird word game?
A better comparison would be to ask if the government has the right to outlaw drunk driving. Does the government have the right to see that you are not a danger to others? Clearly they do do.

Biden/Fauci/Pelosi will keep you safe Komrade.

Thank you for your input, Karen.
You obviously don't understand the concept of "Karen" do you?

Karen is one who makes everyone else conform.

Ole LibTarded Central Park racist Karen started it all.

Forum List

Back