If Biden said you had to wear only fluorescent green clothing while walking outdoor because it would make you safer would you support a mandate?

If there was a global pandemic of a deadly air transmission virus and we knew that wearing a simple cloth mask could protect you would you wear it

Ask THESE guys ...

View attachment 459721
Don't know this guys, and they aren't here to ask. I'm asking you.

When an actual deadly flu virus comes along, ask me again.
Over 4 hundred thousand isn't deadly enough for you?

It's adorable that you believe everyone who died in 2020 had died of the flu.

I don't want to burst any of your other bubbles...

santa-and-easter-bunny.jpg

I'm just curious as to how far people are willing to be pushed by Father Government.
Would you allow Joe to tell you what to wear as long as it made you safer?

I'm not going to answer the question because it's ridiculous. However, I will address the issue of wearing clothing that's noticeable in the dark. I leave for work before sunup. I can't tell you how many times I've come close to hitting someone jaywalking across a not very well lit residential street while wearing dark clothes. It's even worse when their facing away from me because I can't see a face as they're very often wearing a knit cap or a hoodie which makes it even more likely they'll end up getting hit by a car someday because people cue in on faces.

As for me, I certainly don't want to accidentally kill anyone, and I don't want to accidentally injure someone, and I don't want anyone to suffer from injuries, and I don't want my truck wrecked, and I don't want to find myself in potential legal trouble, and if any of these things happened it would be as the result of someone else's stupidity. But do you know what? You can't outlaw stupidity!

how many true AMERICANS would listen to anything out of the communist leader of the demonRATS?
fuck xiden
fuck barrag-o
There are many tRumplings who should study Abraham Lincoln. He has some quotes that would be particularly helpful to many of you, like;

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt"
you must hate seeing the TRUTH in front of you....Boo-Hoo

how many true AMERICANS would listen to anything out of the communist leader of the demonRATS?
fuck xiden
fuck barrag-o
There are many tRumplings who should study Abraham Lincoln. He has some quotes that would be particularly helpful to many of you, like;

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt"
you must hate seeing the TRUTH in front of you....Boo-Hoo
What do you even think that means? Sometimes I would swear you kids are having a completely different conversation from the rest of us.

I'm just curious as to how far people are willing to be pushed by Father Government.
Be brave right wingers. Abolish your fake news and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror. No need for Big Government nanny-Statism instead of free market Capitalism in public policies. Y'all know those policies must be a hoax since y'all don't even want to pay real times of war tax rates for them.

If Biden said you had to wear only fluorescent green clothing while walking outdoor because it would make you safer would you support a mandate?

Why do you fight for a virus against all mankind? It's not over yet. Protect your people and don't try to kill them. Do not carry this damned virus to anyone else! Don't get it from anyone else! And don't speak unreal agitatoric political bullshit about a worldwide massive medical problem. It's not over yet.

-----

If COVID-19 is spreading in your community, stay safe by taking some simple precautions, such as physical distancing, wearing a mask, keeping rooms well ventilated, avoiding crowds, cleaning your hands, and coughing into a bent elbow or tissue. Check local advice where you live and work. Do it all!

Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people. The appropriate use, storage and cleaning or disposal of masks are essential to make them as effective as possible.

source: When and how to use masks
-----

Why do you fight for a virus against all mankind? It's not over yet. Protect your people and don't try to kill them. Do not carry this damned virus to anyone else! Don't get it from anyone else! And don't speak unreal agitatoric political bullshit about a worldwide massive medical problem. It's not over yet.

-----

If COVID-19 is spreading in your community, stay safe by taking some simple precautions, such as physical distancing, wearing a mask, keeping rooms well ventilated, avoiding crowds, cleaning your hands, and coughing into a bent elbow or tissue. Check local advice where you live and work. Do it all!

Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people. The appropriate use, storage and cleaning or disposal of masks are essential to make them as effective as possible.

-----

Sounds like you have all the reasons you need to bow at the feet of Father Government and forgo your rights...just don’t expect others to do the same that’s all.

-----

-----

Sounds like you have all the reasons you need to bow at the feet of Father Government and forgo your rights...just don’t expect others to do the same that’s all.

Perhaps the most rich third world country USA exists really on another planet. Who knows? What for heavens sake should anyone expect from US-Americans except bad manners? Murderous bad manners?

Last edited:

-----

-----

Perhaps the most rich third world country USA exists really on another planet. Who knows? What for heavens sake should anyone expect from US-Americans except bad manners? Murderous bad manners?

Are you speaking Lib?
I’m not at all sure of what your saying...I think you’re trying to say that you hate that Americans value their liberty, freedom and right to choose. Am I right?

The communist sheeple in America will do anything they are told to do by Big Brother.

Wear fluorescent.... wear three or four or ten masks......have anal swabs....yeah that's very important... you got to have anal swabs .... I mean

These idiotic morons will do anything their masters tell them to do.

sad, sad.

-----

-----

Are you speaking Lib?
I’m not at all sure of what your saying...I think you’re trying to say that you hate that Americans value their liberty, freedom and right to choose. Am I right?

Bye bye

We used to be about liberty and freedom
Now it’s health and safety
Thought and speech getting a good working over too
Finally ends with property and prosperity

If Trump told you that the election was stolen in spite of 60 court challenges and not a lick of evidence that makes sense and that you need to attack the Capitol in order that he maintain power, would you do it?

Oh wait....

I have such a coat because
1) It was required by my old job (school bus driver)
and​
2) I paid $100 for it, it's a nice warm coat for the winters here in Buffalo, my uniform allowance reimbursed me, and the hi viz helps when we do have whiteout conditions or otherwise poor visibility. No government mandate wanted nor needed.

-----

-----

Are you speaking Lib?

Thank you for your input, Karen.

The communist sheeple in America will do anything they are told to do by Big Brother.

Wear fluorescent.... wear three or four or ten masks......have anal swabs....yeah that's very important... you got to have anal swabs .... I mean

These idiotic morons will do anything their masters tell them to do.

sad, sad.
1qkkokdo5bo71.jpg

Oh, yes.

I am very timid and obedient toward authority,

If I had been living in 1776, I would have fled to Canada instead of revolting against His Majesty.

So I would do anything ordered by the gentleman currently in the Oval Office who calls himself "President."

He: I want you to jump.

I: How high, sir?

LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, guide me, please tell me I should be terrified of the Democrat Virus, step all over my freedom and FORCE me to do what you want me to do, please stop me from pursuing life, liberty and happiness, stop me from having the right to choose."

Forum List

Back