If Biden said you had to wear only fluorescent green clothing while walking outdoor because it would make you safer would you support a mandate?

I'm just curious as to how far people are willing to be pushed by Father Government.
Would you allow Joe to tell you what to wear as long as it made you safer?
Carrying a gun would make you safer.

Something tells me that these totalitarian communist motherfuckers don't really give a rat fuck about public safety.

War.

That's all I have say from now on when it comes to dealing with authoritarian commie shit.

Just, War.
I love your tenacity...I'm bringing my arsenal to your place when all breaks loose.

That's going to one really crowed basement under his Mom's house.
Says the retired airforce janitor.

So you're opposed to government mandates forcing citizens to wear masks?

Goalpost shift! First you were talking about "Biden" and "flourescent clothing. Now you've switched to "government" and "masks".

OR are we playing some weird word game?

Not being a troll, I'll make an argument and then explain my point clearly.

Do you think forcing citizens to stop at red lights is government tyranny?

Your implied position is "any government regulation is tyranny".

If any government regulation is tyranny, then a law forcing you to stop at a red light is tyranny.

Since the red light law is clearly _not_ tyranny, then your "any government regulation is tyranny" argument is shown to be false.

I'm just curious as to how far people are willing to be pushed by Father Government.

Thank you for your input, Karen.
You obviously don't understand the concept of "Karen" do you?

Karen is one who makes everyone else conform.

Ole LibTarded Central Park racist Karen started it all.

Hey, we wanted at least one Karen to call our own. You have the whole Fleet of Karens and we just got jealous.

how many true AMERICANS would listen to anything out of the communist leader of the demonRATS?
fuck xiden
fuck barrag-o

I ALREADY wear that. I didn't need Biden to tell me it's cool!

f69fe6e130405e05782d9f53c1d22ecb.jpg

If there was a global pandemic of a deadly air transmission virus and we knew that wearing a simple cloth mask could protect you would you wear it if dOnald tRump told you it made you look silly?

Never mind, we know the answer.

If there was a global pandemic of a deadly air transmission virus and we knew that wearing a simple cloth mask could protect you would you wear it if dOnald tRump told you it made you look silly?

hahaha...lots of caveats huh? spin, spin, spin....safer is safer...no?

For over fifty years the industrialist and corporate USA commerce convince everyone that margarine was healthier for them than butter and that eggs and bacon in the morning wasn't as good for them as all that chemically laden sugary cereal.

how many true AMERICANS would listen to anything out of the communist leader of the demonRATS?
fuck xiden
fuck barrag-o
There are many tRumplings who should study Abraham Lincoln. He has some quotes that would be particularly helpful to many of you, like;

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt"

hahaha...lots of caveats huh? spin, spin, spin....safer is safer...no?
You obviously don't know what a caveat is.

If a mask wearing 24/7 actually did such you may be able to convince someone to subjugate their freedom of choice to you but it doesn't so piss off.

The only time I wear a mask is when I go to the clinic where sick people are; and even then I put a dose of rosemary on it to kill off any nasties cause we know that those nasties in the air there can go right through the mask.

If a mask wearing 24/7 actually did such you may be able to convince someone to subjugate their freedom of choice to you but it doesn't so piss off.

The only time I wear a mask is when I go to the clinic where sick people are; and even then I put a dose of rosemary on it to kill off any nasties cause we know that those nasties in the air there can go right through the mask.
Freedom of choice?

So how often do you wear pants?

Freedom of choice?

Whenever I feel like it. Some times I wear shorts or possibly even a skirt. I also dress pretty scantly when I am at home; and there used to be this dirty old man that used to go out of his way to walk out into the country to walk by our place who told me his wife didn't like the way I dressed. I told him he'd better walk in a different direction then and not be staring into our yard.

If wearing a mask was actually so critical that it would save humanity we would have all never existed in the first place.

Also; if you have the creeping crud stay at home. That is the decent thing to do.

Nah, you're projectingt your own sheeplike nature on to liberals. DearLeader says jump, you jump. DearLeader tells you to lie about election fraud, you lie. DearLeader says attack the Capitol, you attack.

Thus, you assume liberals must think the same way. That's not the case. We are not like you. We don't have a DearLeader giving us orders.
We don't have a DearLeader giving us orders.
yea sure you dont.....

Freedom of choice?

Whenever I feel like it. Some times I wear shorts or possibly even a skirt. I also dress pretty scantly when I am at home; and there used to be this dirty old man that used to go out of his way to walk out into the country to walk by our place who told me his wife didn't like the way I dressed. I told him he'd better walk in a different direction then and not be staring into our yard.

If wearing a mask was actually so critical that it would save humanity we would have all never existed in the first place.

Also; if you have the creeping crud stay at home. That is the decent thing to do.
You've utterly missed the point.

Would you like to try again or do you give up?

If there was a global pandemic of a deadly air transmission virus and we knew that wearing a simple cloth mask could protect you would you wear it

Ask THESE guys ...

View attachment 459721
Don't know this guys, and they aren't here to ask. I'm asking you.

When an actual deadly flu virus comes along, ask me again.
Over 4 hundred thousand isn't deadly enough for you?

Forum List

Back