If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????

Are you claiming that Obiwan is a danger to the nation?
People like him certainly are. People like him attacked the Capitol last week
Nope. You don’t know that. The OP is expressing an opinion that is disparate from yours. It would be like me stating that you will burn down businesses because of your support of BLM. Tsk tsk tsk Herr Lesh.
That HAS been claimed jerk off. And every single time you put that "Herr" in front of my nic you defame Germans and call me a NAZI so fuck yourself

Are you claiming that Obiwan is a danger to the nation?
People like him certainly are. People like him attacked the Capitol last week
Nope. You don’t know that. The OP is expressing an opinion that is disparate from yours. It would be like me stating that you will burn down businesses because of your support of BLM. Tsk tsk tsk Herr Lesh.
That HAS been claimed jerk off. And every single time you put that "Herr" in front of my nic you defame Germans and call me a NAZI so fuck yourself
Not at all. You should check the definition. Herr Lesh. It literally just means “Mister”.

Not at all. You should check the definition. Herr Lesh. It literally just means “Mister”.
So you now claim that you are stupid? You actually think I am German and want to address me appropriately? Interesting. I wonder what would have given you that impression. You certainly don't address me as if I am French or Spanish.

No you dishonest piece of shit. You use the German address as a way of calling me a NAZI. Because in your mind to be German is to be a Nazi.

Go ahead asshole. Deny it again and prove just how dishonest you are

Because of those like you that refuse to accept reality and still believe the election was stolen!

January 6th 2021 made it clear many of you will do whatever it takes to steal the election for Trump even burn the Nation to the ground and that is why Troops have been deployed...
Look how fast the Marxists change their tune on police and military.

Look how retarded you look for calling me a Marxist...

You now hate the Police and Military because your boy Donald the Marvelous was rejected by the American voter and believe if Biden need military protection from those like you he can never be a legitimate President...

Why don’t you and those like you grow the fuck up and stop acting like the fucking leftists that whine about Trump the last fucking four years or don’t and prove your mental midget status!
I dont hate the police. I have friends and family that are police.

Leftie loons like you have been cheering on the cop killers all summer. Now that you think the police/ military are being turned on conservatives suddenly you root for them.

You idiots literally have no principles and are full of shit.

If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????
A mob of insurgents invaded the Capitol at tRump's behest last week.

Did you sleep through that whole thing?

So you now claim that you are stupid? You actually think I am German and want to address me appropriately? Interesting. I wonder what would have given you that impression. You certainly don't address me as if I am French or Spanish.

No you dishonest piece of shit. You use the German address as a way of calling me a NAZI. Because in your mind to be German is to be a Nazi.

Does Herr mean mister? Yes or no? Lesh actually means “shit”. So yes, you’re Mr. Shit. Senior Lesh. Is that better?

Lesh
The epitome of all things shit. Used to describe something that is crappy, shit, undesirable, disgusting etc. Also, another way to describe when you feel like shit.

"The hospital food was lesh.."
"I feel so lesh after all the drugs last night.."
"My boss is such a lesh.."

are you kidding? his EOs, his deregs of environmental laws ... installing all the 'acting' heads because they couldn't pass the senate confirmation hearings.
installing most, if not all the heads of his administration who were the very antithesis of the departments they headed.

ignoring sound medical & scientific experts when it came to covid & instead, going on his 'hunches' resulting in the needless deaths of HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of deaths & millions more infections.

that's just a start.
Not kidding at all- sounds like predecessors actions- why are Trumps different?

sounds like you're wrong.

who, other than trump planted an oil dude who sued the EPA in the past to head the EPA?

installed a for profit charter school marm in charge of public education?

who has gone thru 5...6... heads of homeland security in one term?

he also installed a brain surgeon (who was sued, btw for medical mal practice for leaving a sponge inside a patient's head) as the sec of HUD.

made his daughter - a clothing & shoe designer as an official presidential adviser.

his panty waisted son in law was in charge of the middle east chaos.

lol..... match that.

ya, makes perfect sense to me.

A mob of insurgents invaded the Capitol at tRump's behest last week.

Did you sleep through that whole thing?
“Behest” LOL...find the verbiage where he said to storm the building? They were just assholes. With or without Trump. I do not blame Pelosi or Schumer for the violent BLM protesters or Bernie Sanders for the man who shot Steve Scalise.

who, other than trump planted an oil dude who sued the EPA in the past to head the EPA?

he also installed a brain surgeon (who was sued, btw for medical mal practice for leaving a sponge inside a patient's head) as the sec of HUD.

made his daughter - a clothing & shoe designer as an official presidential adviser.

lol..... match that.

You, like most publicly educated beyond their intellect people, hear and see what you want to hear and see-

Joe Bidens son is what?

Playing tit for tat over politicians actions is stupid- the only winners are politicians- until stupid people, like yourself, stop playing that game it will remain a game the politicians use to determine if the player is a tool or an enemy at the voting booth- personally, I don't care for thieves to be the, be all, end all for anyone- but, stupid tools believe, because, well the other guy is who we're told is evil, my guy is a saint and less evil- stupid in public is not flattering. It's really quite sad- and until you grow up and learn to think for yourself you will remain a tool. Period.

I dont hate the police. I have friends and family that are police.
And yet not a word about the cop that was killed by that Trump Mob

Not a word about the cop who was beaten with a flag pole bearing a "Thin blue line" flag

Not a word about the crowd screaming "Kill him with his own gun" about a cop being beaten nearly to death by that Mob

Not a word about the cop crushed in that doorway by that MOB

Not a word about the cop who may lose an eye

Not a word about the 60 cops injured by that Trump Mob

Fucking hypocrite

lol..... match that.

You, like most publicly educated beyond their intellect people, hear and see what you want to hear and see-

Joe Bidens son is what?

Playing tit for tat over politicians actions is stupid- the only winners are politicians- until stupid people, like yourself, stop playing that game it will remain a game the politicians use to determine if the player is a tool or an enemy at the voting booth- personally, I don't care for thieves to be the, be all, end all for anyone- but, stupid tools believe, because, well the other guy is who we're told is evil, my guy is a saint and less evil- stupid in public is not flattering. It's really quite sad- and until you grow up and learn to think for yourself you will remain a tool. Period.

She does what she is told.

Does Herr mean mister? Yes or no? Lesh actually means “shit”. So yes, you’re Mr. Shit. Senior Lesh. Is that better?

Lesh
The epitome of all things shit. Used to describe something that is crappy, shit, undesirable, disgusting etc. Also, another way to describe when you feel like shit.

"The hospital food was lesh.."
"I feel so lesh after all the drugs last night.."
"My boss is such a lesh.."
Your dishonesty is well noted.

As is your willingness to "just say anything" to defend it

Forum List

Back