If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????

Yep. If you need that many just for inauguration then it suggests perhaps you shouldn't be a president.

Its not Biden's fault that some Trump followers are crazy.

He won by 8 million votes.. Democrats aren't going to march on State capitals and threaten violence.
Yep, we sure don't have to worry about the Liberals, do we???

And this total just covers less than 2 weeks of riots!!!!

Nolte: BLM Riots Are Most Costly Manmade Damage to U.S. Property Ever (breitbart.com)

The domestic terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter have accomplished one thing: the most costly riots in the history of our country, reports the far-left Axios.

Property Claim Services, a company that tracks insurance claims filed due to riots and the like, found that the left-wing riots that occurred between May 26 and June 8 of this year could reach $2 billion in insurance claims.

Obviously, because the left’s domestic terrorism extended well beyond June 8 and is still ongoing, the company acknowledges “this is still happening, so the losses could be significantly more.”

Most importantly, these estimates are all being compared based on 2020 dollars. Meaning, previous riots, like the 1992 Rodney King Riots in Los Angeles, cost $775 million in 1992 dollars. That adds up to $1.42 billion today, which is still lower than the $2 billion Black Lives Matter Riots estimate — which again only covers eight or nine days of rioting that has never really stopped.

Here’s a piece of perspective that shocked even me…

If you add up the insurance cost in 2020 dollars for all six major American riots during the turbulent 1960s, the total is a little shy of $1.2 billion — which means the terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter caused more mayhem and property damage in a little over a week than this country saw throughout all of the 1960s.

Trump's brownshirts were trying to kill VP Pence.
The more details that come out from this terrorist attack, the worse it gets.

What a fitting stain on our history, along with this presidency, we need to clean now.
What do you need to clean exactly?
The Orange Stain™.

If you don't see it, you don't see it.
I thought you were going to be detailed enough to outline specific actions and policy. Those things that can be changed. I guess you prefer the drama. I should have known.

Yep. If you need that many just for inauguration then it suggests perhaps you shouldn't be a president.

He won by 8 million votes.. Democrats aren't going to march on State capitals and threaten violence.

Nolte: BLM Riots Are Most Costly Manmade Damage to U.S. Property Ever (breitbart.com)

The domestic terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter have accomplished one thing: the most costly riots in the history of our country, reports the far-left Axios.

Property Claim Services, a company that tracks insurance claims filed due to riots and the like, found that the left-wing riots that occurred between May 26 and June 8 of this year could reach $2 billion in insurance claims.

Obviously, because the left’s domestic terrorism extended well beyond June 8 and is still ongoing, the company acknowledges “this is still happening, so the losses could be significantly more.”

Most importantly, these estimates are all being compared based on 2020 dollars. Meaning, previous riots, like the 1992 Rodney King Riots in Los Angeles, cost $775 million in 1992 dollars. That adds up to $1.42 billion today, which is still lower than the $2 billion Black Lives Matter Riots estimate — which again only covers eight or nine days of rioting that has never really stopped.

If you add up the insurance cost in 2020 dollars for all six major American riots during the turbulent 1960s, the total is a little shy of $1.2 billion — which means the terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter caused more mayhem and property damage in a little over a week than this country saw throughout all of the 1960s.

What a fitting stain on our history, along with this presidency, we need to clean now.
The Orange Stain™.

I thought you were going to be detailed enough to outline specific actions or policy. I guess you prefer the drama.
I just know that it would be pointless. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

The Orange Stain™.

I thought you were going to be detailed enough to outline specific actions or policy. I guess you prefer the drama.
I just know that it would be pointless. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

I am not a Trump fan. I am a liberal. So the bullshit that you are attempting to sell to me will not work. It is much easier for you to muck around in the drama.

Because of those like you that refuse to accept reality and still believe the election was stolen!

January 6th 2021 made it clear many of you will do whatever it takes to steal the election for Trump even burn the Nation to the ground and that is why Troops have been deployed...
Let it burn

66230279.jpg

Wednesday's insurrection and 6 people killed? Threats of more criminal insurrection?Take a guess
Let's see....

Four died from medical emergencies (meaning the deaths were unrelated to the riots)....

And the officer that died was verified as having a stroke (possibly unrelated to the riot) ....

Then we have another officer that died from suicide (self-inflicted) a few days after the riots...

That means that the only death that can positively be identified as being a result of the riot was the shooting of an unarmed protestor by the Capitol police!!!!

This is really the dumbest thread ever. Not even a tenuous link to the real world.
Better hurry, Tommy. The London Bridge is falling down.
Why would that concern me ?

Something is going down in your backyard. You don't need to be screwing around in US politics.
I can take an interest in many different topics. Why does it bother you ?
You fuckers that are not from the US need to stay in your own lane. Nobody gives a fuck about what you think.

Last edited:

He's already taken the lead as the most boring president-elect of all time. There's nothing like a doddering substitute teacher to put one to sleep.

after 4 years of never ending chaos, lies, & destruction of our institutions - where i feared what fucked up crap trump has done since the last time i turned on my pc - i am SO ready for mundane & boring.

He's already taken the lead as the most boring president-elect of all time. There's nothing like a doddering substitute teacher to put one to sleep.

after 4 years of never ending chaos, lies, & destruction of our institutions - where i feared what fucked up crap trump has done since the last time i turned on my pc - i am SO ready for mundane & boring.

Trump is getting his just deserts... Everything around him is crashing.

Wednesday's insurrection and 6 people killed? Threats of more criminal insurrection?Take a guess
Let's see....

Four died from medical emergencies (meaning the deaths were unrelated to the riots)....

And the officer that died was verified as having a stroke (possibly unrelated to the riot) ....

Then we have another officer that died from suicide (self-inflicted) a few days after the riots...

That means that the only death that can positively be identified as being a result of the riot was the shooting of an unarmed protestor by the Capitol police!!!!

one cop was beat TO DEATH.

one died as a result of her own ilk trampling her TO DEATH.

one was shot TO DEATH as a result of being a participant in a criminal act where other lives were threatened by her & her ilk's direct actions.
considering where she was & what she was doing - it matters not that she was unarmed.

one died of suicide ... perhaps a victim of PTSD.

one died of a heart attack.

i believe they reported a 6th death, but i don't know the details of that.

This is really the dumbest thread ever. Not even a tenuous link to the real world.

Something is going down in your backyard. You don't need to be screwing around in US politics.
You fuckers that are not from the US need to stay in your own lane. Nobody gives a fuck about what you think.
Says the girl who posts mainly about Africa and Latin America. You need to recalibrate babe.

Says the girl who posts mainly about Africa and Latin America. You need to recalibrate babe.

You need to pull your head out of your ass.

where i feared what fucked up crap trump has done since the last time i turned on my pc
Be specific- what did he fuck up?

are you kidding? his EOs, his deregs of environmental laws ... installing all the 'acting' heads because they couldn't pass the senate confirmation hearings.
installing most, if not all the heads of his administration who were the very antithesis of the departments they headed.

ignoring sound medical & scientific experts when it came to covid & instead, going on his 'hunches' resulting in the needless deaths of HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS & millions more infections.

that's just a start.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back