If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????

Umm because of a small Trumpist fringe that has gone insane, because they can't deal with the reality that Dear Leader was a loser in this election.

Wonder when the TRUMPist will start marching through the streets shouting TRUMP WON, and forcing people dining to say it "TRUMP WON", and then they paint TRUMP ONE on the streets...

I dont hate the police. I have friends and family that are police.
And yet not a word about the cop that was killed by that Trump Mob

Not a word about the cop who was beaten with a flag pole bearing a "Thin blue line" flag

Not a word about the crowd screaming "Kill him with his own gun" about a cop being beaten nearly to death by that Mob

Not a word about the cop crushed in that doorway by that MOB

Not a word about the cop who may lose an eye

Not a word about the 60 cops injured by that Trump Mob

Fucking hypocrite
These figures are from June 2020...

431 Law Enforcement Officers Were Injured in the Black Lives Matter/Antifa War | Frontpagemag

And this article is over 2 months old (which means it's not even updated with the latest numbers)...

At least 25 Americans were killed during protests and political unrest in 2020 | Protest | The Guardian

And here's the damage to property, as of June of last year...

Nolte: BLM Riots Are Most Costly Manmade Damage to U.S. Property Ever (breitbart.com)

The domestic terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter have accomplished one thing: the most costly riots in the history of our country, reports the far-left Axios.

Property Claim Services, a company that tracks insurance claims filed due to riots and the like, found that the left-wing riots that occurred between May 26 and June 8 of this year could reach $2 billion in insurance claims.

Obviously, because the left’s domestic terrorism extended well beyond June 8 and is still ongoing, the company acknowledges “this is still happening, so the losses could be significantly more.”

Where's the outrage over that, you fucking hypocrite????

Yep. If you need that many just for inauguration then it suggests perhaps you shouldn't be a president.

Its not Biden's fault that some Trump followers are crazy.

He won by 8 million votes.. Democrats aren't going to march on State capitals and threaten violence.
They did this summer. WTF are you talking about?

I dont hate the police. I have friends and family that are police.
And yet not a word about the cop that was killed by that Trump Mob

Not a word about the cop who was beaten with a flag pole bearing a "Thin blue line" flag

Not a word about the crowd screaming "Kill him with his own gun" about a cop being beaten nearly to death by that Mob

Not a word about the cop crushed in that doorway by that MOB

Not a word about the cop who may lose an eye

Not a word about the 60 cops injured by that Trump Mob

Fucking hypocrite
These figures are from June 2020...

431 Law Enforcement Officers Were Injured in the Black Lives Matter/Antifa War | Frontpagemag

And this article is over 2 months old (which means it's not even updated with the latest numbers)...

At least 25 Americans were killed during protests and political unrest in 2020 | Protest | The Guardian

And here's the damage to property, as of June of last year...

Nolte: BLM Riots Are Most Costly Manmade Damage to U.S. Property Ever (breitbart.com)

The domestic terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter have accomplished one thing: the most costly riots in the history of our country, reports the far-left Axios.

Property Claim Services, a company that tracks insurance claims filed due to riots and the like, found that the left-wing riots that occurred between May 26 and June 8 of this year could reach $2 billion in insurance claims.

Obviously, because the left’s domestic terrorism extended well beyond June 8 and is still ongoing, the company acknowledges “this is still happening, so the losses could be significantly more.”

Where's the outrage over that, you fucking hypocrite????
That's horrific...but do NOT use that to excuse an attack on the seat of our government and the murder of a police officer

What excuse was given for a cop murdering a girl who was unarmed?
That's how you support the police? By lying about that ?

She was violently breaching a barricade protecting CONGRESS. She was a terrorist

It’s pure political theater to keep the panic going and justify the massive amount of regulations and assaults on our rights that is coming in a month. It’s a democrat excuse and show to justify restrictions on speech, public gatherings, guns and freedom of movement within the country.

Not at all. You should check the definition. Herr Lesh. It literally just means “Mister”.
So you now claim that you are stupid? You actually think I am German and want to address me appropriately? Interesting. I wonder what would have given you that impression. You certainly don't address me as if I am French or Spanish.

No you dishonest piece of shit. You use the German address as a way of calling me a NAZI. Because in your mind to be German is to be a Nazi.

Go ahead asshole. Deny it again and prove just how dishonest you are
Does Herr mean mister? Yes or no? Lesh actually means “shit”. So yes, you’re Mr. Shit. Senior Lesh. Is that better?

Lesh
The epitome of all things shit. Used to describe something that is crappy, shit, undesirable, disgusting etc. Also, another way to describe when you feel like shit.

"The hospital food was lesh.."
"I feel so lesh after all the drugs last night.."
"My boss is such a lesh.."
Your dishonesty is well noted.

As is your willingness to "just say anything" to defend it
Not sure what is dishonest about that post Herr Shit?

Because of those like you that refuse to accept reality and still believe the election was stolen!

January 6th 2021 made it clear many of you will do whatever it takes to steal the election for Trump even burn the Nation to the ground and that is why Troops have been deployed...
Let it burn

You can leave.

If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????
A mob of insurgents invaded the Capitol at tRump's behest last week.

Did you sleep through that whole thing?
“Behest” LOL...find the verbiage where he said to storm the building? They were just assholes. With or without Trump. I do not blame Pelosi or Schumer for the violent BLM protesters or Bernie Sanders for the man who shot Steve Scalise.
Stupid defections will not cut it.

We all, even you, even him, know he's responsible.

A mob of insurgents invaded the Capitol at tRump's behest last week.

Did you sleep through that whole thing?
“Behest” LOL...find the verbiage where he said to storm the building? They were just assholes. With or without Trump. I do not blame Pelosi or Schumer for the violent BLM protesters or Bernie Sanders for the man who shot Steve Scalise.

I do----as to Trump and the Capitol Building
trespassers/vandals-----in my vaunted opinion,
Trump misjudged the MOB

That's how you support the police? By lying about that ?

She was violently breaching a barricade protecting CONGRESS. She was a terrorist
I don't support police- FYI- she was unarmed. Why would anyone support shooting an unarmed person?

He's already taken the lead as the most boring president-elect of all time. There's nothing like a doddering substitute teacher to put one to sleep.

after 4 years of never ending chaos, lies, & destruction of our institutions - where i feared what fucked up crap trump has done since the last time i turned on my pc - i am SO ready for mundane & boring.

Trump is getting his just deserts... Everything around him is crashing.
The Communist and dems are doing their best to destroy everything around him in the US--abusing every political office that have, using their propaganda media, and now brown shirts blm and Antifa.....

Forum List

Back