If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????

He's already taken the lead as the most boring president-elect of all time. There's nothing like a doddering substitute teacher to put one to sleep.

After the last four years, boring would be great!!!!

I personally will be happy to wake up and find out the President didn't say something crazy on Twitter or did something insane.

in my vaunted opinion,
Trump misjudged the MOB
Intellectual honesty is not a common trait- the actors were likely just that- to create something you fell for, which is the priority of False Flags, which is part and parcel to lies-

If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????
A mob of insurgents invaded the Capitol at tRump's behest last week.

Did you sleep through that whole thing?
“Behest” LOL...find the verbiage where he said to storm the building? They were just assholes. With or without Trump. I do not blame Pelosi or Schumer for the violent BLM protesters or Bernie Sanders for the man who shot Steve Scalise.

I do----as to Trump and the Capitol Building
trespassers/vandals-----in my vaunted opinion,
Trump misjudged the MOB
4hcf4k-jpg.443653

Attachments

• 4hcf4k.jpg
    4hcf4k.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 55
A mob of insurgents invaded the Capitol at tRump's behest last week.

Did you sleep through that whole thing?
“Behest” LOL...find the verbiage where he said to storm the building? They were just assholes. With or without Trump. I do not blame Pelosi or Schumer for the violent BLM protesters or Bernie Sanders for the man who shot Steve Scalise.

I do----as to Trump and the Capitol Building
trespassers/vandals-----in my vaunted opinion,
Trump misjudged the MOB
4hcf4k-jpg.443653
Erudite! And STUPID- all in one post. Good job, stupid.

I dont hate the police. I have friends and family that are police.
And yet not a word about the cop that was killed by that Trump Mob

Not a word about the cop who was beaten with a flag pole bearing a "Thin blue line" flag

Not a word about the crowd screaming "Kill him with his own gun" about a cop being beaten nearly to death by that Mob

Not a word about the cop crushed in that doorway by that MOB

Not a word about the cop who may lose an eye

Not a word about the 60 cops injured by that Trump Mob

Fucking hypocrite
These figures are from June 2020...

431 Law Enforcement Officers Were Injured in the Black Lives Matter/Antifa War | Frontpagemag

And this article is over 2 months old (which means it's not even updated with the latest numbers)...

At least 25 Americans were killed during protests and political unrest in 2020 | Protest | The Guardian

And here's the damage to property, as of June of last year...

Nolte: BLM Riots Are Most Costly Manmade Damage to U.S. Property Ever (breitbart.com)

The domestic terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter have accomplished one thing: the most costly riots in the history of our country, reports the far-left Axios.

Property Claim Services, a company that tracks insurance claims filed due to riots and the like, found that the left-wing riots that occurred between May 26 and June 8 of this year could reach $2 billion in insurance claims.

Obviously, because the left’s domestic terrorism extended well beyond June 8 and is still ongoing, the company acknowledges “this is still happening, so the losses could be significantly more.”

Where's the outrage over that, you fucking hypocrite????
That's horrific...but do NOT use that to excuse an attack on the seat of our government and the murder of a police officer
Congress is corrupt--------it needs to be removed......

Um, yeah, those rioters were upset that they were being murdered by police.

You guys are butthurt you lost an election.
That's what you're told- proving it will be impossible- evidence isn't allowed. Correct?

He's already taken the lead as the most boring president-elect of all time. There's nothing like a doddering substitute teacher to put one to sleep.

I personally will be happy to wake up and find out the President didn't say something crazy on Twitter or did something insane.
You’re going to be sorely disappointed. The assault on our nation is going to be anything but calming.

You're babbling, buddy.

Let me know when you can do a coherent response, then I can mock it.
Simple English escapes you- imagine that. Public Education at it's finest- I was told several years ago one has to write at a 4th grade level- I don't. I'm 73 years old and dealing with stupid Pubicly Educated stupid people and proving they're stupid letting them shine in public- good job, stupid.

You’re going to be sorely disappointed. The assault on our nation is going to be anything but calming.
You mean like it is now?

Forum List

Back