If Biden fires Durham, he MUST be impeached

All conservatives are. No more free speech allowed. The Nazis...I mean Democrats, have the corporations willing to do their bidding. The Gestap....I mean FBI, is tracking down any peaceful protester as if they are terrorists. Won’t be long before every registered Republican is deemed an “undesirable”.
I have seen not ONE "peaceful protester" arrested.

Can you provide one?

Every arrest I have seen was someone who at the very least breached the Capitol ...which was a crime.

That "third worldesque" inaug. was the result of a MAGAriot. A murderous coup attempt that included BOMBS
^^ Boy, this one sounds like Hitler. Jan 6th was the Reichstag fire for these Dem Nazis. “Let’s use Jan 6th as an excuse to persecute anyone that opposes us!!!”
Wrong. But we can't let these domestic terrorists go unpunished. It's not like they're repentant and wouldn't do it again.

These people or those just like them had plotted to do this or worse to the Michigan State Capitol. People seem to forget that
“Terrorists” with no guns?

Keep telling yourself that.

Here's your man..

That "third worldesque" inaug. was the result of a MAGAriot. A murderous coup attempt that included BOMBS
^^ Boy, this one sounds like Hitler. Jan 6th was the Reichstag fire for these Dem Nazis. “Let’s use Jan 6th as an excuse to persecute anyone that opposes us!!!”

Are you being persecuted?
All conservatives are. No more free speech allowed. The Nazis...I mean Democrats, have the corporations willing to do their bidding. The Gestap....I mean FBI, is tracking down any peaceful protester as if they are terrorists. Won’t be long before every registered Republican is deemed an “undesirable”.

You sound like an imbecile. Nobody is stifling your free speech or taking away any of your rights.
Big Tech oligarchs certainly are taking away free speech. Deplatforming Parler sounds familiar? Banning people off social media? Removing any video that shows evidence of election fraud? The Dem Nazis are terrified of letting us speak.

Big Tech oligarchs certainly are taking away free speech. Deplatforming Parler sounds familiar? Banning people off social media? Removing any video that shows evidence of election fraud? The Dem Nazis are terrified of letting us speak.
If a private company doesn't want to publish your lies...there is nothing that compels them to do so.

You have no "right" to use their platform .

Bullshit. It was the result of a STOLEN election. ONLY third world, illegitimate elections require inaugurations like this, jackass. Abraham Lincoln, in the midst of the Civil War, had a open inauguration. You're not just wrong, you are clearly a paid chinese stooge.
Ah...why am I not surprised that you've been groomed into the Q-Anon/trump cult. Were you there at the Capitol on Jan. 6th?

No, though I wish I had been now. And you are no doubt the expert on cults, and or just stupid chinese stooge nonsense.

Still hanging yer hat on the Durham investigation huh?

They still might all go to jail. Keep yer hopes up!

Oh, were these “terrorists” flying airplanes into buildings on Jan 6th? I must had missed that.
So the rule changes. To be a terrorist you need

A. A gun

B. a plane

What about bombs? The MAGArats had those. Two of them were planted.

They did kill a cop by hitting him with a blunt object. I guess that doesn't count huh?

They did injure dozens of cops using pipes, baseball bats, flag staffs, just about any object they could find. I guess that doesn't count huh?

Face it DICK. They were domestic terrorists who tried to stage a coup. Yes a coup. They thought they could stop the electoral count and force a change in national leadership.

That's a coup

If a private company doesn't want to publish your lies...there is nothing that compels them to do so.

Never claimed otherwise. If they didn’t want us on their platforms then why did they allow us on in the first place? Their terms of service never stated they wouldn’t allow us to criticize the liberal narrative.

So it doesn’t change the fact that they are indeed censoring and banning conservatives on their platforms.

Funny how you lefties went from “no one is infringing on your free speech” to “its their platform so they can do whatever they want.” Thanks for playing.

Bullshit. It was the result of a STOLEN election. ONLY third world, illegitimate elections require inaugurations like this, jackass. Abraham Lincoln, in the midst of the Civil War, had a open inauguration. You're not just wrong, you are clearly a paid chinese stooge.
Fuck you and your "Chinese stooge" bullshit.

Do you deny the attack on the Capitol? Do you deny that there were BOMBS planted?

The election was NOT stolen (although you fuckers certainly TRIED to steal it).

You lost. You simply didn't get enough votes.

LOL...there were bombs planted at both D locations and R locations.
You leftist are disingenuous pigs.

Let's take down anyone who tries to overturn our government. Yes.

So anyone who votes to get rid of Democrats qualifies for that. See how that works?
No. Any who try to install a President who lost the election does, though.

If they didn’t want us on their platforms then why did they allow us on in the first place?
Maybe they thought you would act like sane adults. Foolish thought...I know
So it doesn’t change the fact that they are indeed censoring and banning conservatives on their platforms.
And that's their right.

Should I be able to post what I want on Breitbart or Infowars?

Aren't they censoring ME?

The Durham investigation into the tampering with the 2016 election by the Obama/Biden administration is threatened by the Biden firing of all U.S. Attorneys. Unlike the last legitimate President, Donald Trump, the Biden regime is clear cutting the justice department to ensure that there is absolute loyalty to Biden and the Reich.

If president * fires Durham, he is directly obstructing justice in order to cover up the crimes of the Obama/Biden regime.

Should president * take this action, it is FAR more egregious than the firing of corrupt James Comey was, and Biden MUST be impeached. The hypocritical democrats must follow the same rules they set for Trump.
Of course he should be.

No, though I wish I had been now.

The Westwall path to fascism is a path that various people have taken. They didn't start out as fascist traitors. Sure, they were morons, blowhards and wimps, but they weren't traitors.

It was those awful liberals who forced them embrace fascism. Those liberals kept humiliating them with facts and logic and morality. Being emotionally incapable of just saying "yeah, I guess I got that wrong", or of just walking away, they instead swore eternal vengeance against the awful liberals and declared jihad. Being that liberals stand for freedom, reason and morality, that drove those Trump cultists to embrace the opposite of everything good and decent.

Never claimed otherwise. If they didn’t want us on their platforms then why did they allow us on in the first place? Their terms of service never stated they wouldn’t allow us to criticize the liberal narrative.

Funny how you lefties went from “no one is infringing on your free speech” to “its their platform so they can do whatever they want.” Thanks for playing.
After being rejected by over 60 courts, GOP officials and numerous recounts showing that T**** did indeed lose the election, twitter and them WARNED no more election fraud bullshit, guys. Those that were banned ignored the platform's rules.

Forum List

Back