If Az is shown to have cheated...then what?

Will MI follow suit? And if that is proven as a cheat, what happens? Does Sleepy Joe get to keep on in the WH? Or if proven Trump DID win...does he get brought back as potus?
It would be a huge embarrassment for the courts and the challenges to any decision would be endless and probably last well into the next election so I doubt Biden would be removed. The biggest advantage would be a push to reform our elections and perhaps a drive for term limits on all politicians , as well as a requirement for real transparency and accountability of our politicians.
Nobody gives any credence to these Qunatic audits. They'll change nothing except for further embarrassing Trump's supporters.
It has already prompted action and continued debate as to how best to verify voter identity and eligibility. A very positive result even if further audits are blocked.
We have been having that conversation since last spring. We don't need a bunch of incompetent fraud cultists putting on a dog-and-pony show in order to have this conversation.
So let them do the audit and you can show the world that their results are falsified. Truth welcomes transparency. Support the audit.
The audit has already been proven to be a fraud. Trump declares that a database has been wiped, while the local REPUBLICAN responsible for running elections is looking at the database that supposedly has been erased! Check and mate. Trump let it out of the bag. They're willing to tell any lie in the hope that something will stick. Sling mud and you'll get a lot on yourself, Dirty Don.
How has the audit been proven to be a fraud?
Try reading. When the Big Kahuna lies, it doesn't look good for the worker ants on the ground.
So you have no proof. Why did you even answer?
Why don't you read, troll?
I did. What you said does not prove a thing.

You know you are right so there is no harm in letting them do the audit.
Unfortunately, that is 100% wrong in a society infected with the disease of post-truth Trumpism. There is plenty of harm to be done with this dog and pony show.

What harm?? Truth is on your side.

Can't think of a thing, eh? Bummer.

Apparently neither can you.

Too fking funny.

You aren't demonstrating a very firm grasp of basic logic, there. But i am sure it serves to soothe you.

And you are unable to answer a simple question. Then again that question was probably too difficult for you so I'll let you slide.

Will MI follow suit? And if that is proven as a cheat, what happens? Does Sleepy Joe get to keep on in the WH? Or if proven Trump DID win...does he get brought back as potus?
It would be a huge embarrassment for the courts and the challenges to any decision would be endless and probably last well into the next election so I doubt Biden would be removed. The biggest advantage would be a push to reform our elections and perhaps a drive for term limits on all politicians , as well as a requirement for real transparency and accountability of our politicians.
Nobody gives any credence to these Qunatic audits. They'll change nothing except for further embarrassing Trump's supporters.
It has already prompted action and continued debate as to how best to verify voter identity and eligibility. A very positive result even if further audits are blocked.
We have been having that conversation since last spring. We don't need a bunch of incompetent fraud cultists putting on a dog-and-pony show in order to have this conversation.
So let them do the audit and you can show the world that their results are falsified. Truth welcomes transparency. Support the audit.
The audit has already been proven to be a fraud. Trump declares that a database has been wiped, while the local REPUBLICAN responsible for running elections is looking at the database that supposedly has been erased! Check and mate. Trump let it out of the bag. They're willing to tell any lie in the hope that something will stick. Sling mud and you'll get a lot on yourself, Dirty Don.
Don is not part of the audit and I really don't care what he says. I am curious to see the final result of the audit and if it will embarrass the auditors.
Didn't Don already do that by lying about the database? He essentially said everything they're doing is worthless, because of a deleted database. He obviously knew the audit was going to embarrass everyone involved, so he had to throw something out there to cover his ass.

As I said in post # 169:

"Don is not part of the audit and I really don't care what he says. I am curious to see the final result of the audit and if it will embarrass the auditors."

No, the election does not simply get undone. There's no provision in the law for that. What will certainly happen is that there will be public pressure for the election system in Arizona to be changed to prevent future occurrences. There will also be public pressure to find and prosecute specific people responsible for it. Possibly there will be officials in Arizona who are impeached and replaced.

On a national level, Dementia Joe's regime will continue to be viewed as illegitimate, with a lot more solid evidence for it and likely with a lot more people joining that view. But unless there's proof that Biden's campaign was connected to what happened in Arizona, as opposed to it being local activity only, it's doubtful there will be any action taken against him.

Sadly it would not change the outcome of the election

But it would help to prevent future democrat cheating
I don't understand why it would not change the outcome.

Because that's not how our laws and our election system work.

If we could prove that the Biden campaign itself had some knowledge of and collusion in malfeasance in Arizona, then we could impeach him, not that that's an improvement.

Biden would need to do the unifying thing and step down, along with Harris and Pelosi and have Trump sworn in as the rightful winner

Do you agree with Mac in that the audit will prove something?

Nope. Just like I wouldn't believe a bigfoot hunter who claims he saw bigfoot.

View attachment 490720
And if it does show something, would you support further investigation?
Depends on what that "something" is, but yes. That investigation would emd up in the courts more than likely and that'll determine if that something has merit.

Considering what has happened to all the other "somethings" I would guess no.

I will however flip the question. If no fraud is found, would you accept that result?

Seems to me that that is the problem in this case and all the other claims of irregularities in the last election cycle. No matter how many rulings, audits, election boards, statements from the DOJ and even lawyers for Trump flat out state that there was no widespread fraud. None of you seem willing to accept that conclusion.
That is a tricky one. We don't trust you anymore than you trust us. Why should we trust democrats? Especially after the last four years of incoherent attack mode. I don't even think most democrats believed all the Russia nonsense. People on both sides are through taking the other side's word for it.

It's a good question. I hear some saying that the important thing is to prevent it from happening again and that these forensic investigations are somehow bad for the republic. Nonsense. You have to expose everything illegal that happened in order to make sure it doesn't happen again. That means putting people in jail. The truth is the best thing for this republic. Anyway, what is the remedy in the case that eventually it is proven that enough votes were tampered with in enough states to have affected the election? Rescind all executive orders and have another election as soon as it is possible to ensure a tamper proof election. Same candidates. That is the only remedy.

I hate to say this, but the law doesn't provide for any of that in Presidential elections. The most that could be done would be to impeach him, or even impeach him and Kneepads Kamala. Of course, that leaves us with President Nancy Pelosi. And that would likely only be if there was some evidence that he/his campaign knew and colluded in it.

Biden would need to do the unifying thing and step down, along with Harris and Pelosi and have Trump sworn in as the rightful winner

Also not legal. And less likely that a glitter-farting unicorn walking into the floor of the House.

It's a good question. I hear some saying that the important thing is to prevent it from happening again and that these forensic investigations are somehow bad for the republic. Nonsense. You have to expose everything illegal that happened in order to make sure it doesn't happen again. That means putting people in jail. The truth is the best thing for this republic. Anyway, what is the remedy in the case that eventually it is proven that enough votes were tampered with in enough states to have affected the election? Rescind all executive orders and have another election as soon as it is possible to ensure a tamper proof election. Same candidates. That is the only remedy.

I hate to say this, but the law doesn't provide for any of that in Presidential elections. The most that could be done would be to impeach him, or even impeach him and Kneepads Kamala. Of course, that leaves us with President Nancy Pelosi. And that would likely only be if there was some evidence that he/his campaign knew and colluded in it.

So, it's just a publicity stunt, to sow more doubt and paranoia? Awesome. Trump is such a patriot.

You know you are right so there is no harm in letting them do the audit.
Unfortunately, that is 100% wrong in a society infected with the disease of post-truth Trumpism. There is plenty of harm to be done with this dog and pony show.
The only harm will be proving fraud happened. That will not harm me.

The harm is in the implication that the results aren't fair, and that the election can be rigged. Why bother to vote if the outcome is predetermined.

When nations lose faith that their elections are fair, they are ripe for take-over by anti-democratic forces, and right now, the Republican Party is utterly and completely opposed to the concept of free and fair elections.
Half the country already thinks the elections were cooked. Wouldn't it make sense to straighten that out and restore confidence in elections? Not trusting elections would actually help democrats though, because republicans would be the ones to quit voting. There isn't even an incentive for you to prove you are correct.

Everything is warped. All is upside down. Cities being burned, the perps released to continue doing it. A man in the white house that should be in a mental ward. Crooked people in control. Lies everywhere. Media involvement. The destruction of freedom of speech. Cheating.

If someone cheats on their taxes and they get caught, they are punished. Some don't get punished at all. Business as usual. But to MAYBE cheat to win an election for POTUS is treason. Period. Wash it any way you want to, it's still treason.

If Trump cheated in 2016, the same applies. He is removed and the running mate put in the WH. If Biden & Co cheated, same deal. Why should our nation suffer the consequences in either case? It's illegal. Against all we supposedly stand for. So WHY, if cheating is proven, would not the person that cheated not be removed? It's false. All of it is false. And those responsible/involved should be behind bars.

No Gracie, everything is right side up. The guy who belongs in the mental ward is now living in Mar-a-lago. The crooked people got voted out of office, and the lies have ended. It you're hearing lies, it's only because you're listening to Donald Trump.

You seem incapable of discerning the truth tellers from the liars. Time to wake up and stop listening to Donald Trump and those who enable his lies. Donald Trump attempted an authoritarian take over of the USA. In almost any other country in the world, he would have be shot on January 6th for treason. He would not have remained in the White House for another day.

There were 3 prior recounts/audits in Arizona and few irregularities were found. Recounts in more than a half dozen states confirmed Biden's victory. Every state in the Union certified their election results, and 53 court cases involving more than 90 judges from all sides, some even appointed by Trump, all confirmed that Donald Trump had no case.

Trump didn't even try to claim the election was "stolen" in the courts. He tried to claim that ballots from the large, urban, predominently black cities, should not be counted. Trump is the guy who cheated. Who tried to sabotage the US postal system to prevent mail-in ballots.

Trump tried to steal the election, and failed. And then he tried to litigate a win and failed. And then he tried to overthrow the government and kill all of the leaders, and that failed.

When are you going to see the reality of who the traitor is here?
Hogwash. You are self projecting.
And for the record, I do not follow Trump. I liked what he did for our country, though. Am I a "deplorable"? Probably. Would I vote for him again? Certainly. Funny how I go with what is right for this nation and not back someone totally against us but I and those like me are the ones that are listening to lies? You see it right in front of your face....but you STILL back up that retard sitting in the oval office. His brain is MUSH. But, you are partisan and thats all that matters..even if it means our country goes down in flames you STILL will defend him and your party.

Get a clue. Now you are going back on ignore.

NO Gracie. I'm not even an American. I'm standing on the other side of the border, watching Donald Trump systemically destroy the country, crash the economy, and kill 600,000 American citizens with the worst pandemic response in world histroy.

This is not just MY opinion, it is the opinion of leaders around the world, people around the world, and more than 81 million Americans.

YOU are not only in a very small minority of Americans who still believe in Trump.

Well, at least you admit that you're meddling in things that are none of your business, in a country which is profoundly grateful you aren't in it. Too bad that you're too piss-stupid to realize how laughable you sound.

Everything is warped. All is upside down. Cities being burned, the perps released to continue doing it. A man in the white house that should be in a mental ward. Crooked people in control. Lies everywhere. Media involvement. The destruction of freedom of speech. Cheating.

If someone cheats on their taxes and they get caught, they are punished. Some don't get punished at all. Business as usual. But to MAYBE cheat to win an election for POTUS is treason. Period. Wash it any way you want to, it's still treason.

If Trump cheated in 2016, the same applies. He is removed and the running mate put in the WH. If Biden & Co cheated, same deal. Why should our nation suffer the consequences in either case? It's illegal. Against all we supposedly stand for. So WHY, if cheating is proven, would not the person that cheated not be removed? It's false. All of it is false. And those responsible/involved should be behind bars.

No Gracie, everything is right side up. The guy who belongs in the mental ward is now living in Mar-a-lago. The crooked people got voted out of office, and the lies have ended. It you're hearing lies, it's only because you're listening to Donald Trump.

You seem incapable of discerning the truth tellers from the liars. Time to wake up and stop listening to Donald Trump and those who enable his lies. Donald Trump attempted an authoritarian take over of the USA. In almost any other country in the world, he would have be shot on January 6th for treason. He would not have remained in the White House for another day.

There were 3 prior recounts/audits in Arizona and few irregularities were found. Recounts in more than a half dozen states confirmed Biden's victory. Every state in the Union certified their election results, and 53 court cases involving more than 90 judges from all sides, some even appointed by Trump, all confirmed that Donald Trump had no case.

Trump didn't even try to claim the election was "stolen" in the courts. He tried to claim that ballots from the large, urban, predominently black cities, should not be counted. Trump is the guy who cheated. Who tried to sabotage the US postal system to prevent mail-in ballots.

Trump tried to steal the election, and failed. And then he tried to litigate a win and failed. And then he tried to overthrow the government and kill all of the leaders, and that failed.

When are you going to see the reality of who the traitor is here?
Hogwash. You are self projecting.
And for the record, I do not follow Trump. I liked what he did for our country, though. Am I a "deplorable"? Probably. Would I vote for him again? Certainly. Funny how I go with what is right for this nation and not back someone totally against us but I and those like me are the ones that are listening to lies? You see it right in front of your face....but you STILL back up that retard sitting in the oval office. His brain is MUSH. But, you are partisan and thats all that matters..even if it means our country goes down in flames you STILL will defend him and your party.

Get a clue. Now you are going back on ignore.

NO Gracie. I'm not even an American. I'm standing on the other side of the border, watching Donald Trump systemically destroy the country, crash the economy, and kill 600,000 American citizens with the worst pandemic response in world histroy.

This is not just MY opinion, it is the opinion of leaders around the world, people around the world, and more than 81 million Americans.

YOU are not only in a very small minority of Americans who still believe in Trump.

Well, at least you admit that you're meddling in things that are none of your business, in a country which is profoundly grateful you aren't in it. Too bad that you're too piss-stupid to realize how laughable you sound.

Do you think that you insults are somehow harming me or making me feel bad? I read this shit you post and I think to myself, what a nasty, unhappy woman. Projecting her self loathing and hatred of humanity onto others.

When you point your finger at someone else, there are four others pointing back at you. Anyone who believes Donald Trump at this point is either the most gullible and trusting fool in the world, or they desperately want an authoritarian white supremacist government.

Neither makes you a good example to others. Stupid and gullible, or racist and anti-democratic. My choices are always well informed and voting for the best interests of the country. You've demonstrated in spades that you can't do either.

Do you agree with Mac in that the audit will prove something?

Nope. Just like I wouldn't believe a bigfoot hunter who claims he saw bigfoot.

View attachment 490720
And if it does show something, would you support further investigation?
Depends on what that "something" is, but yes. That investigation would emd up in the courts more than likely and that'll determine if that something has merit.

Considering what has happened to all the other "somethings" I would guess no.

I will however flip the question. If no fraud is found, would you accept that result?

Seems to me that that is the problem in this case and all the other claims of irregularities in the last election cycle. No matter how many rulings, audits, election boards, statements from the DOJ and even lawyers for Trump flat out state that there was no widespread fraud. None of you seem willing to accept that conclusion.
That is a tricky one. We don't trust you anymore than you trust us. Why should we trust democrats? Especially after the last four years of incoherent attack mode. I don't even think most democrats believed all the Russia nonsense. People on both sides are through taking the other side's word for it.
No, the problem is not that you don't take Democrats' word for it. The problem is that you don't take anyone's word for it. That's the point I was making.

Look partisanship is a thing. (I think it's not an equal comparison but ok). This goes way beyond partisanship tough. The judges that dismissed all those election challenges were nominated by BOTH parties. The election was administered by both parties. There was one person claiming voter fraud happened in court. Sidney Powell the only lawyer that actually went into court actually claiming voter fraud asserted her allegations weren't reasonable when confronted with a defamation suit. Bill Barr, most definitely not a Democrat stated there was no widespread voter fraud. This county being audited was audited 2 times before. The county election board is led by Republicans. They think this is ridiculous.

This is NOT a Democrat versus Republican thing. This is simply a matter of being able to accept facts when presented with them.

Forum List

Back