If a LBGTQ Teacher is asked about their sexuality by their students, why can't they just say . . .

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
. . . "I have a spouse that I'm happy with. Now open your math app for today' assignment."

Actually, anyone could say that. If announcing their spouses gender is important enough that a male LGBTQ teacher insists on saying, "I have a husband," I'm fine with that. Same-sex marriage is legal. But that's all any kid needs to know about their teacher's sex lives.

I find it ironic that they would insist on naming their spouses gender, but want to call mother's "birthing persons," to carefully avoid implying that only women can give birth to babies.

If kids are really asking teachers to talk about their sexuality - which I highly doubt actually happens - the teacher can say, "That's way too personal. Let's look at today's lesson on proper comma usage."

What is this shi-ite with teachers getting sexually involved with their young students? In my day we would be creeped out of we saw one of our teachers at the grocery store. Most of my teachers seemed like angry middle-aged women, even one that I later learned was in her first year of teaching out of college.

I find it less than believable that primary or junior high school students will spontaneously ask a teach about their sexuality.

How does a student become curious about a teacher's LBTQ+ sexuality if they subject wasn't first broached by the teacher?

Do school children have an hyper-developed sense of "gaydar"?

. . . "I have a spouse that I'm happy with. Now open your math app for today' assignment."

Actually, anyone could say that. If announcing their spouses gender is important enough that a male LGBTQ teacher insists on saying, "I have a husband," I'm fine with that. Same-sex marriage is legal. But that's all any kid needs to know about their teacher's sex lives.

I find it ironic that they would insist on naming their spouses gender, but want to call mother's "birthing persons," to carefully avoid implying that only women can give birth to babies.

If kids are really asking teachers to talk about their sexuality - which I highly doubt actually happens - the teacher can say, "That's way too personal. Let's look at today's lesson on proper comma usage."

What is this shi-ite with teachers getting sexually involved with their young students? In my day we would be creeped out of we saw one of our teachers at the grocery store. Most of my teachers seemed like angry middle-aged women, even one that I later learned was in her first year of teaching out of college.
I hope gay marriage is next with the SC. The constitution does not say queers can marry.

I can't remember, ever, in my entire school days, ever being curious about the sex lives of any of my teachers.

Well, no, wait, there was one art teacher whom I knew was married to another one of the male teachers in school, but she had a suspiciously weird, and close relationship with another female teacher, and they both seemed kinda butch.

But kids back then knew better than to ask questions about teachers' personal lives.

:rolleyes:

Actually, it's much better to say "Due to _________law, I am not allowed to answer that question or any other question of a personal nature."
I like it!

It avoids the appearance of grooming, while modeling respect for the law.

Last edited:
I can't remember, ever, in my entire school days, ever being curious about the sex lives of any of my teachers.

Well, no, wait, there was one art teacher whom I knew was married to another one of the male teachers in school, but she had a suspiciously weird, and close relationship with another female teacher, and they both seemed kinda butch.

But kids back then knew better than to ask questions about teachers' personal lives.

I had a teacher in fifth grade in the early seventies, who I now realize was a college hippie forced to comply with the dress code for teachers at that time, which included a dress or skirt and blouse. She chose a white blouse, with no bra and stood over an old school overhead projector while she taught. I enjoyed what seemed like a great view of her boobs, but even then, I did not fantasize about her sexually, or wonder what her sex life was like.

In high school, there was one teacher who seemed to be gay, and there were some male coaches who flirted a little too much with the girls, but other than that, they were pretty much sexual non-entities to me.

These teachers want to get kids interested in their sexuality. They are no less predators than the teachers who date their students.

1% of the populaton is being allowed to shove their lifestyle down our kids throats and ours...by the worst potus who stole the election....biden is done...democrats are done in the midterm...after the midterm things will begin to be different...when biden gets lost on the stage and takes a header and is removed and we get Kamala Harris the democrat party will be over for 12 yrs or more

I can imagine a teacher who is so weird that the students want to know what's up with him/her/it. In fact, I have seen such teachers about my local schools. Regardless, the decisively deflecting comment is appropriate. "I try not to talk about my personal life while I'm teaching. Let's move on."

If any teacher in High School even mentioned the word sex.......probably he/she would have been fired on the spot.

Fuck these degenerates freaks so called teachers today....that's all I can say about this. :dunno:

Thank god we have TV to teach our children. Lord knows not a thing has been learned in the classroom since No Child Left Behind.

I learned early in grade school how to tell if a female teacher was married.
We called her "MRS." in front of her last name. Or "MS.". The unmarried female teachers were called "MISS".
Or they had wedding rings on.

The male teachers had wedding rings on.

Sure there were some questions, but usually from grades 1-5 it was usually "how long have you been married" or "how many kids do you have", or "what does the other half do for a living". Sex was never any part of it.

Even in high school, some teachers would talk about their personal lives, but only to the extent of where they went on summer vacation, or something they were a part of that ended up in the newspaper, or something like that. Nothing blatantly personal on a personal level.

Teachers feel a right to discuss their sex lives with their students no matter how young those children are. What kind of degenerate mind Imagines this is appropriate?

A much better response is ' I just got fired for being a mentally ill degenerate who shouldn't be allowed near children'.

If any teacher in High School even mentioned the word sex.......probably he/she would have been fired on the spot.
When I was a teenager in high school back in the 1980s everybody knew that many teachers were having affairs with students. It really wasn't some outrageous scandal like it would be today.

My Latin teacher pulled a train during a toga party at her house.

Thank god we have TV to teach our children. Lord knows not a thing has been learned in the classroom since No Child Left Behind.
Yes, the education system interpreted “No Child Left Behind” to mean “Don’t let any child learn more than the child who learns the least.”

My students don't know much of anything about my family, but I get asked about my age at least 3-4 times a week. It's strange.

Because they actually believe they have a duty to proselytize.

Forum List

Back