Why Can't Trans People Just Use The Bathrooms They Were Using A Few Years Ago?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Kansas bill that would bar transgender people from using public bathrooms or changing their name or gender on their driver's license cleared the GOP-controlled legislature on Tuesday by margins suggesting backers could override Democratic Gov. Laura Kelly's expected veto. The measure deals with bathrooms, locker rooms and other facilities, and defines "sex" as "either male or female, at birth," a move LGBTQ rights advocates said would legally erase transgender people and deny recognition to nonbinary,"

This seems like a very common sense bill and yet the trannies are having a hissy fit and claiming this would erase transgender people - while that would be great if that were true, this bill will not erase transgender people. It will just stop the rest of us from having all of this woke-gay-leftist-tranny stuff shoved down our throats....and in an age of very small victories from Conservative policies, this is at least a victory the majority of the country can get on board with. So here is a simple question to the trannies and their supporters.....Why can't trannies use the bathrooms they were using a couple of years ago before Republicans decided trannies were the most dangerous group in America?

Which by my calculations, were about 4 or 5 years ago, when it was no longer fun to panic over muslims...So in other words, why can't trannies use the bathroom they used back in let's say 2014 or something..back before trannies existed...Now, I can't use a single public bathroom with out having to see trannies all over the place...in the airports, the mall, amusement parks...everywhere you look, trannies are clogging up the public bathrooms in search of children to rape....If these people would just stick to the other bathrooms they were using before, we wouldn't have these problems....

john-wayne.jpg

"A Kansas bill that would bar transgender people from using public bathrooms or changing their name or gender on their driver's license cleared the GOP-controlled legislature on Tuesday by margins suggesting backers could override Democratic Gov. Laura Kelly's expected veto. The measure deals with bathrooms, locker rooms and other facilities, and defines "sex" as "either male or female, at birth," a move LGBTQ rights advocates said would legally erase transgender people and deny recognition to nonbinary,"

This seems like a very common sense bill and yet the trannies are having a hissy fit and claiming this would erase transgender people - while that would be great if that were true, this bill will not erase transgender people. It will just stop the rest of us from having all of this woke-gay-leftist-tranny stuff shoved down our throats....and in an age of very small victories from Conservative policies, this is at least a victory the majority of the country can get on board with. So here is a simple question to the trannies and their supporters.....Why can't trannies use the bathrooms they were using a couple of years ago before Republicans decided trannies were the most dangerous group in America?

Which by my calculations, were about 4 or 5 years ago, when it was no longer fun to panic over muslims...So in other words, why can't trannies use the bathroom they used back in let's say 2014 or something..back before trannies existed...Now, I can't use a single public bathroom with out having to see trannies all over the place...in the airports, the mall, amusement parks...everywhere you look, trannies are clogging up the public bathrooms in search of children to rape....If these people would just stick to the other bathrooms they were using before, we wouldn't have these problems....

I know you did not mean to, but yes why can"t a biological male use the male restroom no matter what gender they may be?

I know you did not mean to, but yes why can"t a biological male use the male restroom no matter what gender they may be?
Because Trans means that they are not a man, never were.

Not one of them is going to attack another person in a bathroom, which is not to say that some ignorant men may go into the women's bathroom looking for trans people to attack.

That is what ignorance does.

If i ever caught a man in with my daughter in the bathroom, that man would be down the shitter with the rest of the poo.
Problem is....you would have to be in the bathroom with your daughter to catch him...

_00-rea-008 (9).jpg

Which would you make you a man in a woman's bathroom......looking for trannies no less.....

you people are so fucking mentally ill with all this bathroom shit...this country needs a stalinistic purge

Because Trans means that they are not a man, never were.

Trans refers to gender, not biological sex.

They were born a either biologically male or female.

One can tell which is is by the plumbing.

Not one of them is going to attack another person in a bathroom, which is not to say that some ignorant men may go into the women's bathroom looking for trans people to attack.

Not really relevant.

So in other words, why can't trannies use the bathroom they used back in let's say 2014 or something..back before trannies existed
People know they existed. Its just that nobody cared. Now they try to involve children. Thats what outraged people.
But continue on gaslighting people for being against this nasty shit. Dumbfuck.

Trans refers to gender, not biological sex.

They were born a either biologically male or female.

One can tell which is is by the plumbing.

Not really relevant.
They were born in the wrong gender. They know it. Your ancestors knew it. Your descendants are going to know it as well.

Before they could not fix this issue, now they can. In the future they will continue to be able to fix this gender mistake.

Forum List

Back