If a LBGTQ Teacher is asked about their sexuality by their students, why can't they just say . . .

My students don't know much of anything about my family, but I get asked about my age at least 3-4 times a week. It's strange.
We had an honors AP English teacher that was like that. . . he looked like Jerry Garcia. We couldn't tell how old he was.

He was proud of one of his kids, the other, he just told us was, "in the woods." And he would never let us know how old he was. .. . just older than dirt.

6fxnod.jpg
6fxnry.jpg

Please tell me you made this up.
Please?
THAT should not be teaching children - shouldn't even be around children.
I honestly, cannot either confirm, or debunk it, I just mine the memes, I did not make this one. You see, as well as I, the name has been blacked out, to prevent doxxing, so we have no way of investigating the account. Otherwise, it looks like it is a Telegram account, and we could go onto Telegram, to verify the authenticity of it.

BUT? If you like, I CAN authenticate, that yes, indeed, teachers ARE spreading this. . . .

Because they actually believe they have a duty to proselytize.

Who does?

I was just trying to authenticate, this conversation. . .

And so, here is something even more concrete.

Cape Coral art teacher fired for discussing LGBTQ topics​

"Teacher can we do art about sexuality?" "No, that isn't appropriate for this class. Let's follow my lesson plan on shading and perspective" How is that hard?

But straight teachers are allowed to mention their girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband.

But straight teachers are allowed to mention their girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband.
When I was in school, if, on the off-hand, a teacher made a passing remark about their spouse, we never, EVER had entire school projects revolve around their spouse and the teacher's relationship's sexual identity. I don't think, and most don't believe, this teacher was fired for mentioning their relationship.

:rolleyes:

Get a grip.

Not even in the same ball park.

When I was in school, if, on the off-hand, a teacher made a passing remark about their spouse, we never, EVER had entire school projects revolve around their spouse and the teacher's relationship's sexual identity.

:rolleyes:

Get a grip.

Not even in the same ball park.

Yup.

I remember when i was in some job training group, a teacher mentioned a boy and girl couple in the class.

Forum List

Back