Why Can't Trans People Just Use The Bathrooms They Were Using A Few Years Ago?

I'd ask you to run them out of town with your shotgun, but then, we all know you have no such thing. All you got in your right hand is your little pecker.

I actually don't have any great problem with gays so long as they don't rub my face in it and make me sorry to know them just as I don't rub anyone's face in my heterosexuality.
I hear this "rubbing my face in it" a lot.
It seems to be right wing code for actually existing.
Luckily your kind is virtully obsolete.

Last edited:
States only recognize LICENSES. Marriage is essentially a pact with God.

So if my pastor marries my wife and I, Im not married in the eyes of God until I go down to the courthouse and the State signs off? Is that your position? Really? I think God might have something to say about that.

You just said it: In the State's eyes, Christian marriage has now been demoted to being no different than two fudge-packers. Worse, the actual christian family unit is under attack by the state. And look at most of the kids we have now.

I said that marriage biblically and married legally are 2 different things. I can do either without the other or both.

Asshole, I already answered it right above! You are now the 2nd idiot to tell me I have no Answer to something I've answerred. Maybe you just don't understand or agree with or LIKE the answer. How the fuck is it that every leftwinger on this forum has a reading comprehension issue? Were you all dropped on your heads as babies?
You are very angry. It's not about liking or agreeing with your answer, your answer just doenst have any grounding in truth.

So if my pastor marries my wife and I, Im not married in the eyes of God until I go down to the courthouse and the State signs off? Is that your position?

My wife and I got married civilly with a JP and then 5 months later had a wedding where the pastor pronounced us man and wife.

I wonder if TF thinks I was not married in God's eyes till the later ceremony.

I get it. You think that saying I am gay is an insilt.
You're an insilt?

That says a lot about your development as an adult.
But doesn't address your development as a child.

It is" rubbing my face in it "
Don't really want to know what you rub your face in.

but I can cope with the attacks from an inferior..
Tommy, no one on the planet is inferior to you except maybe Joe Biden. I'd put both of you on about a par.

My wife and I got married civilly with a JP and then 5 months later had a wedding where the pastor pronounced us man and wife.

I wonder if TF thinks I was not married in God's eyes till the later ceremony.
I don’t think he spends too much time thinking

I don’t think he spends too much time thinking

Fair point. I still cannot get over the idea that some gay person he does not even know has invalidated his own marriage. Talk about a shitty marriage.

Isn't that what you're doing when you ASSUME a person's gender or sex based on their appearance?

I rarely think about a person's gender. Never about a person I do not know personally.

Fair point. I still cannot get over the idea that some gay person he does not even know has invalidated his own marriage. Talk about a shitty marriage.
Or that you spend any time, thinking about the status of anyone else is marriage other than your own. It’s very odd

Forum List

Back