Idiots!

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
An idiot is someone who has severe mental disability in the form of very low IQ. Here.

All idiots have severe mental disability, but most people with severe mental disability are not idiots.

Other types of mental disability include but are not limited to: Depression, Autism, Psychosis, and Addiction. People with normal or even superior IQ can have mental disability.

My IQ is average, my Emotional Quotient (EQ) is far below average. My addiction is Moderate -- to Social Media.

1637544154888.png

An idiot is someone who has severe mental disability in the form of very low IQ. Here.

All idiots have severe mental disability, but most people with severe mental disability are not idiots.

Other types of mental disability include but are not limited to: Depression, Autism, Psychosis, and Addiction. People with normal or even superior IQ can have mental disability.

My IQ is average, my Emotional Quotient (EQ) is far below average. My addiction is Moderate -- to Social Media.

Please don't take this the wrong way or anything, but why are you always posting about your disability? You seem to be dwelling on it and that isn't a very healthy thing to do.

Idiot savants are relatively rare but they are kinda cool. I recall a pair of savant sisters who idolized Dick Clark and could compute complex math problems regarding dates and times instantly in their heads but they couldn't function in society..

I have a disability that doesn't hinder me. I'm paralyzed from the neck up. It goes away in warm weather.

Forum List

Back