I am wasting my health arguing online.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Hopefully I do not have an ulcer. I do not know yet.

I am wasting my health arguing online. How else can I pass time?

Hopefully I do not have an ulcer. I do not know yet.

I am wasting my health arguing online. How else can I pass time?
Online message boards are not a good place for debate. You can't look into someone's eyes and get a better picture of whether people really mean what they're saying.

They are, however, absolutely fascinating for observing behaviors, beliefs and thought processes. Say the right thing, or ask the right question, and it's freaking Mount Vesuvius.

As a sociological/anthropological/psychological study, this place is outstanding. But don't look for interesting, stimulating conversation most of the time. It's more like a Petri dish.

Do all those things posted above and maybe get involved in your local political party and debate with those people at live meetings I found it really worthwhile and stimulating.
Zoom talk is the best!!!

That is the key. Some people are too emotionally invested in it. For some "winning" is an ego thing.

It all goes back to the old meme "Arguing online is like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded".
And we have a winner......

tumblr_mklocfn9841r3anrjo1_500.gif

It all goes back to the old meme "Arguing online is like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded".
It can be like any addiction. Fortunately no chemical side effects.

Alcohol, drugs, and tobacco are much worse.

Forum List

Back