IDF Snipers having fun shooting Palestinian children.

The IOF . . . the most immoral army the world has ever known!
Naturally Pishy has no problem with whom the Muslim armies are murdering. Does anyone think that Pishy cared when the Pakistani Army at one time killed three millions (mainly Hindus) in Bangladesh or that the Sudanese Army killed over 2 million Christians. Even now do you think that Pishy would mention that Assad is killing his own civilians in Syria? Pishy would tell us that the Nazi Army was a group of benevolent fellows who didn't deserve the reputation as being bad guys. The Palestinians would like to kill all the Jews. She would then go on to say it was the Jews' fault.

Let me ask you something, please . . . if I stole most of your land, would you like to kill me? This has nothing to do with Judaism, it all has to do with Israel, a country whose interests, I believe, are not in the least, the best interests for America. ~ Susan
PS To denigrate me to the board, you keep bringing non-topic subjects into the discussion . . . good grief, you're talking here about the Pakistani, Sudanese and Nazi Armies, along with Hindus of Bangladesh, civilians in Syria killed by Assad and heaven knows what else.

It was never arab muslim land remember, they ran away in 1099 and never reclaimed it. The Treaties signed in the 1920's bequeathed the land to the Jews of the world not the arab muslims who got Jordan for their homeland. You also forget that it is a command of the arab muslims religion to "KILL THE JEWS" and to take all the land for the ummah. Your NAZI ANTI-SEMITIC JEW HATRED is shining out like a lighthouse on a stormy night

It was not Arab Muslim land, it was Arab Christian and Muslim land. No treaty bequeathed the land to Europeans. It was stolen from the Christians and Muslims.

The people filming were American and Italian. You here the Italian guy saying "lha preso", "he got him". The American guy confirms.

This has been shown before. Saw no children, saw a big guy scuttling like a crab though.

The Palestinians were throwing rocks off the roof

Well, then it's ok to kill them, of course.

I never said that. They were using rubber bullets.

Naturally Pishy has no problem with whom the Muslim armies are murdering. Does anyone think that Pishy cared when the Pakistani Army at one time killed three millions (mainly Hindus) in Bangladesh or that the Sudanese Army killed over 2 million Christians. Even now do you think that Pishy would mention that Assad is killing his own civilians in Syria? Pishy would tell us that the Nazi Army was a group of benevolent fellows who didn't deserve the reputation as being bad guys. The Palestinians would like to kill all the Jews. She would then go on to say it was the Jews' fault.

Let me ask you something, please . . . if I stole most of your land, would you like to kill me? This has nothing to do with Judaism, it all has to do with Israel, a country whose interests, I believe, are not in the least, the best interests for America. ~ Susan
PS To denigrate me to the board, you keep bringing non-topic subjects into the discussion . . . good grief, you're talking here about the Pakistani, Sudanese and Nazi Armies, along with Hindus of Bangladesh, civilians in Syria killed by Assad and heaven knows what else.

It was never arab muslim land remember, they ran away in 1099 and never reclaimed it. The Treaties signed in the 1920's bequeathed the land to the Jews of the world not the arab muslims who got Jordan for their homeland. You also forget that it is a command of the arab muslims religion to "KILL THE JEWS" and to take all the land for the ummah. Your NAZI ANTI-SEMITIC JEW HATRED is shining out like a lighthouse on a stormy night

It was not Arab Muslim land, it was Arab Christian and Muslim land. No treaty bequeathed the land to Europeans. It was stolen from the Christians and Muslims.

Palestinians did NOT have sovereignty over the land. They lived their and owned some land, but that's not the same as sovereignty. Israel legally declared independence after completing steps prepatory to independence laid out by the U.N .
The stealing lie is just another Palestinian myth and more proof that you are nothing but a propagandist.

Palestinians did NOT have sovereignty over the land. They lived their and owned some land, but that's not the same as sovereignty. Israel legally declared independence after completing steps prepatory to independence laid out by the U.N .
The stealing lie is just another Palestinian myth and more proof that you are nothing but a propagandist.

The Christians and Muslims owned more than 85% of the land. Now nearly 90% is owned by the Jewish state or Jews. Taken without compensation. That is called theft. No way around it. What do facts have to do with propaganda? You have been spreading the propaganda you have been spoon fed for nearly all your life. Read something other than Zionist/Jewish bullshit. You are reading crap about the settlement of Palestine which is analogous to the crap written about the European invaders of the New World a century ago. Manifest destiny and all that bullshit. Now we know better.

The Christians and Muslims owned more than 85% of the land. Now nearly 90% is owned by the Jewish state or Jews. Taken without compensation. That is called theft. No way around it. What do facts have to do with propaganda? You have been spreading the propaganda you have been spoon fed for nearly all your life. Read something other than Zionist/Jewish bullshit. You are reading crap about the settlement of Palestine which is analogous to the crap written about the European invaders of the New World a century ago. Manifest destiny and all that bullshit. Now we know better.

Monti, you are well known for being an expert propagandist and an extremely brainwashed person. Falsely accusing others of that is not going to change that, no matter how hard you try.
Israel declared independence on the land allotted to her in the partition plan. If that is theft, than the U.N would not have recognized it and allowed Israel to become a full member.
You are a special person Monti, in the sense that every other post of yours is either a lie, or propaganda or both. Very impressive Monti. But that's what happens when you read bullshit anti Israel propaganda sites. Your are brainwashed beyond the point of repair. Combine that with the fact that you're also a massive idiot....well...bad combination!

Monti, you are well known for being an expert propagandist and an extremely brainwashed person. Falsely accusing others of that is not going to change that, no matter how hard you try.
Israel declared independence on the land allotted to her in the partition plan. If that is theft, than the U.N would not have recognized it and allowed Israel to become a full member.
You are a special person Monti, in the sense that every other post of yours is either a lie, or propaganda or both. Very impressive Monti. But that's what happens when you read bullshit anti Israel propaganda sites. Your are brainwashed beyond the point of repair. Combine that with the fact that you're also a massive idiot....well...bad combination!

Just because the UN condoned the theft, it does not make it less of a theft. The fact is that most of the people that owned more than 85% of the land were either massacred or ethnically cleansed from their land and homes.

I never go to pro Jew/Zionist or pro-Palestinian sites. I tend to stick with historical source documents to frame my positions.

That's the difference between you and me.

Just because the UN condoned the theft, it does not make it less of a theft. The fact is that most of the people that owned more than 85% of the land were either massacred or ethnically cleansed from their land and homes.

I never go to pro Jew/Zionist or pro-Palestinian sites. I tend to stick with historical source documents to frame my positions.

That's the difference between you and me.

Neither do I. But the OP used Middle East Media Center, a VERY pro Palestinian, anti Israeli site. So, what is your response to that ?
Second question, what pro Israeli sites do I use?

It is a You Tube video available directly from You Tube. It is not from the Middle East Media Center. Just google "Israeli sniper + children" and there are a bunch of such videos, including this one.

You only use pro-Israeli sites. U.S. media is pro-Israeli, Israeli media is pro Israeli. Read some neutral media from continental Europe for once.

It is a You Tube video available directly from You Tube. It is not from the Middle East Media Center. Just google "Israeli sniper + children" and there are a bunch of such videos, including this one.

You only use pro-Israeli sites. U.S. media is pro-Israeli, Israeli media is pro Israeli. Read some neutral media from continental Europe for once.

I asked you which pro Israeli sited I use?

My bad , I was referring to the link of the jailed baby that Challenger posted. He used Middle East Media Center, and you agreed with the OP. So, what do you think of him using that site?

I haven't seen one link that is from other than U.S. media, Israeli media or Pro-Zionist websites and blogs. To list them all would take forever. Post a link to neutral site and I will give you a Gold Star.

I wouldn't have used a pro-Palestinian site.

I haven't seen one link that is from other than U.S. media, Israeli media or Pro-Zionist websites and blogs. To list them all would take forever. Post a link to neutral site and I will give you a Gold Star.

Wikipedia is not a pro Israeli link. ANYONE can edit it. IT's very much a neutral source and many of the points are sourced.

You must think that so many of us on this forum are that stupid that we don't realize that you are using these Palestinian Arabs as your pawns. If you actually cared about the Arabs in general, you would be posting on other forums about what is happening to them by their fellow Arabs. Evidently you could care less about the tens of thousands who have been killed by Arabs just in the last three years because you can't blame the Jews for all these murders. You have never cared about any Arabs even when you were posting on a Middle East Discussion message board unless Israel was involved. All you ever wanted to do is blame the Jews for something.

Palihootians. They want to kill Jews. I didn't say it. They did.

If you think Israel's National Healthcare plan isn't about income redistribution, or worse, that Israel didn't even have a national healthcare plan, then on this board you've either been Grubered or Hossflied. ~ Susan
You are a silly woman, Pishy, who is using these Arabs as pawns. In Israel the Israeli Arab citizens can have their four wives with, of course, lots of children, and they are covered by benefits given to all citizens. Didn't you ever read about the Arab man who at the time of his 50th plus child say he was looking forward to 100 children? And there are many more like him that have a slew of kids. Just be thankful that you have had someone to pay for your health insurance all these years. Maybe it's time for you to get a real job and pay for your own. You still have about 15 years until you are eligible for Medicare.

The Israel Firsters can only deny the facts or denigrate posters who present the facts. That's all they have.

Do you mean the facts like no arab muslim owned Palestine from 1099 until 1948 when the mandate ended ?

They owned it as they lived on it, the Jews introduced the idea of a legal title, which was sold separately
I was once offered the title on some land in Africa, I was told It had squatters on it, I went and had a look the 'squatters' had been living on the land for several generations and had no idea of land titles they just lived there, I didnt buy the title

Wikipedia is not a pro Israeli link. ANYONE can edit it. IT's very much a neutral source and many of the points are sourced.

I try not to use Wikipedia because the information can change quickly based on which fanatic edits the article when it is a controversial subject. Wikipedia should not be used as evidence with respect to something as controversial as the I/P conflict. Note: I am a Wikipedia editor but I only work on technical/electronic subjects and certain geographical subjects. This is one of the wiki contributions I made, the last two sentences are mine and they have been accepted for the past 5 years.

Runway visual range - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Now where have I seen something like that?

"Stand by to repel phony-baloney pro-Palestinian Godwin-isms, starboard !!! "

small_the-ordeal-of-john-paul-jones-creof-the-bonhomme-richard-repelling-boarders-from-the-serapis.jpg

Forum List

Back