I'd vote against Trump today, if my vote mattered, or election day was today.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Considering that I see more Illegal Immigrants in Dutchess County, NY post Trump's election rather than pre Trump.

Abortion is still in existence in the same manner.

Then I'll have to weigh in Trump as a corrupt cretin & obnoxious big mouth, who obstructed justice.

I'll have to weigh in Trump's plan to get Poland to pay Jews reparations.

I'll have to weigh in on Trump's attacks on NATO.

I'll have to weigh in on Trump's attacks on Social Security Disability & Medicaid which help needy people.

Simple question:
why has a worthless, pos country like Ukraine that nobody cares about has suddenly become the echo chamber for the democratic party.

Considering that I see more Illegal Immigrants in Dutchess County, NY post Trump's election rather than pre Trump.

Then I'll have to weigh in Trump as a corrupt cretin & obnoxious big mouth, who obstructed justice.

I'll have to weigh in on Trump's attacks on Social Security Disability & Medicaid which help needy people.
no one cares what useless people do.

• Banned
Simple question:
why has a worthless, pos country like Ukraine that nobody cares about has suddenly become the echo chamber for the democratic party.

Even if you don't agree with Ukraine, the war in Donbass aggression from Russia is wrong, and Russian aggression is bad for NATO countries.

Ukraine's hardly worthless, they had the best Rocket Scientists, like Korolev, Glushko, Chalomey, Kondratyuk, and Kybalchich.

• Banned

no one cares what useless people do.

Republicans are about as useless as they come.

I’m voting for trump because when we get the house back, good bye abortion, the flood of manufacturing, means the flood of European immigrants and say good by to Latinos as we unleash the 1 at amendment on foreigners like we used to! God bless America!

Last edited:
I’m voting for trump because when we get the house back, good by abortion, the flood of manufacturing, means the flood of European immigrants and say good by to Latinos as we unleash the 1 at amendment on foreigners like we used to! God bless America!

Hmm, so the 1st amendment or freedom of speech / religion / press is a weapon against Latinos?

I think its far more likely Trump gives Soros another tax cut, and Adelson a war in Iran.

I’m voting for trump because when we get the house back, good by abortion, the flood of manufacturing, means the flood of European immigrants and say good by to Latinos as we unleash the 1 at amendment on foreigners like we used to! God bless America!

I hope you have enough kleenex for all that masturbating.

Women will get abortions no matter what the law is, buddy. Deal with it.

Europeans don't want to come to America now, their countries are much nicer.

As for manufacturing, manufacturing jobs will continue to vanish because they are being replaced by automation.

As for manufacturing, manufacturing jobs will continue to vanish because they are being replaced by automation.

Abortion is a monstrosity, even so historically Republicans are just as responsible for it, and are complete accomplices in it.

Hmm, so the 1st amendment or freedom of speech / religion / press is a weapon against Latinos?

I think its far more likely Trump gives Soros another tax cut, and Adelson a war in Iran.
I live in a Latino community and work with them, they hate America, and would hate being told if you don’t like it get out which many of us don’t do, because of job loss, etc.. speak English you pig!

now with more job options and protection with the new judges we can return to telling all GTFO! If you hate America!

I live in a Latino community and work with them, they hate America, and would hate being told if you don’t like it get out which many of us don’t do, because of job loss, etc.. speak English you pig!

now with more job options and protection with the new judges we can return to telling all GTFO! If you hate America!

Actually, more job options will lead to a larger need for Latinos by Capitalist pigs.

I suspect Trump's going to fold like a slice of bread.

What woman do in a back ally is up to them, but that is murder if they get caught..

I work with illegal Bulgarian and Albanians they are dying to get into this country! Any many more. You are wrong.
And they can assimilate.

yea buying robots that will have to be replaced in a few years and fixed is not economically sensible. Humans will still do these jobs.

Here's my prediction.
Even if Trump wins.

His Capitalist backers & Chamber of Commerce will go against moves by Trump to get rid of a significant amount of Illegal Immigrants.

Its far more likely he'll go to war with Iran, because of Adelson.
His capitalist backers?? Wtf does that mean everyone is a capitalist backer lol do you not want capital I’ll take it .. wtf lol

Forum List

Back