I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

Here’s some information for him.

That video makes some pretty powerful points that can't just be ignored.
I won't suggest that it should be accepted as conclusive evidence of building 7 coming down exactly as expected, but it does at least deserve a counter argument.

Or is it going to be put down to being lies and/or a government conspiracy to cover up?

Someone would have to be on drugs to believe the official conspiracy theory of the governments that the planes caused the towers to fall down. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nobody can ever explain bld 7 the crux of the 9/11 coverup that explosives brought the towers down.Nist failed,everybody has failed to debunk it that explosives brought them down. They always play dodgeball that they were not hit by a plane yet it collapsed as well yet was never mentioned in the 9/11 report.why?

I always take people to school that explosives brought down the towers pointing out not only the best architects and engineers in the country as well as even demolition experts said explosives brought them down but surviving witnesses said so as well,they talked about hearing explosives in the BASEMENT of the towers BEFORE the planes struck above. To say all these witnesses are lying as I have seen many coward shills say in the past and dismiss all the best experts in the world is being both a coward and a troll.

everytime I bring out these facts the ones whocowardly won’t accept those facts dismissing those people as liars as they do,don’t ever even attempt to address those facts and just try and laugh it off with a smiley,never fails everytime.has happened hundreds of times over and over with me every single time resorting to lies to try and get around it or coward one liners in defeat.:cuckoo:
LA, you’re a fairly open minded reasonable individual, if the buildings were brought down by explosives in the basement, why did the towers fall top down?
There were explosives planted on all floors,you can see from the videos the explosive charges going off with bright lights flashing and puffs of smoke coming out in some of the videos where they show closeups.many witnesses said they heard explosions going off including many credible firefighters experienced in the sound of explosives,the firefighters said they were insulted by the commissions finds of the cause of the collapse rightfully so,calling their investigation a half baked farce.:thup:

correct me if I am wrong,but aren’t you one of the folks here that agree with me thst the corona virus is a hoax,that the virus is not anywhere near as dangerous as what the CIA media claims it to be!that you agree it’s no worse than the common flu? I find it baffling and even comical posters here who I have seen say they believe the virus is a hoax yet they can’t accept 9/11 being an inside job.:cuckoo:

that is easily the most baffling logic I have ever heard in my lifetime,somehow folks here accept the virus being a hoax where all the world leaders are involved in this including a former mod,yet incredibly,somehow they don’t believe 9/11 was an inside job even though it was a much much smaller operation that did not require all the world leaders to be involved.thst to me is mind boggling beyond words.:cuckoo: Leaves me speechless.

I could understand much much better if someone like You believed that 9/11 was an inside job but did not believe it that there is a fake pandemic and believed the media that the virus was everybit as dangerous as they claim and millions were dying from it but certainly not the other way around.like I said I am flabbergasted beyond words on that one.:wtf:
Wuhan is a hoax, correct, I have never seen it.
But, I saw one commercial airliner fly into the second of the twin towers and saw the hole in the first tower.
No, I don’t see any flash of lights, and planting explosives on every floor in both buildings isn’t logical without being seen by fking someone. Where would one run all those cables to the loads? Hahaha

Experts still say the stress of the buildings from the fires and missing supports added weight and stressed the steel below to collapse.
I followed logic and eyesight.

And flight 93 is confirmation of the attack by hijackers,

Last edited:
--------------------?

Can you and me talk about the speed at which building 7 fell? That seems to be of interest to you.

What is your contention? Didn't the laws of physics dictate the exact speed at which it woulld have had to fall? Was the speed of the film manipulated to show a 'faster' or 'slower' rate of fall?
Are you suggesting that it feel too slow or too fast.
Fwiw, until proven otherwise, I'm going with 'just right'!

I suspect you're a bit deeper than that so you're going to have to present a theory.
I recall seeing a simulation on the twin towers that looked pretty credible- and leave that at that. It was a simulation.
Bldg 7 was intentional and Silverstein was/is recorded saying "pull it"- so, adding it was in free fall speed adds to that "theory"- but, bldg 7 isn't what I'm talking about.

Now, let me address
Denis has no credibility and so his opinions he states can be suspected to be nothing more than his attempt to be noticed.

What/who will you accept as credible- you disagee that credentials don't count. Well, attacking a messenger is not addressing a message- so, before an intellectual discussion can begin, the parameters of acceptable have to be addressed, and to do that, it has to be understood the message it what counts- not the messenger. Or, can I attack your veracity and leave your message alone? Is that really an intellectual endeavor in Canada? Intellectual honesty plays a major role in intellectual- so, what/who do you consider credible?
Yeah he keeps attacking the person instead of addressing the message or the facts knowing he can’t refute them:cuckoo: silverstein tried to explain away His explanation when he said pull it saying that he meant to pull out all the firefighters,that’s laughable because you are not going to call firefighters IT.:rofl::abgg2q.jpg: He has the retarded logic of believingthe CIA controlled media over zrchirptects,engineers,demolition experts and witnesses. :cuckoo:
Can you and me talk about the speed at which building 7 fell? That seems to be of interest to you.

What is your contention? Didn't the laws of physics dictate the exact speed at which it woulld have had to fall? Was the speed of the film manipulated to show a 'faster' or 'slower' speed of fall?
Are you suggesting that it feel too slow or too fast.
Fwiw, until proven otherwise, I'm going with 'just right'!

I suspect you're a bit deeper than that so you're going to have to present a theory.

Nists lies as I said has been debunked,this propaganda video fails to mention the witnesses who said they heard explosions in the basement.Nist is a mouthpiece for the government.david ray griffins book debunking the 9/11 debunking an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory has debunked Nist.Griffin has challenged congress to debate him out in the open on live tv,they won’t do it,they are cowards who I know they can’t stand toe to toe with him. You and donald have onbiously not read his book,read it,then get back to me.

I bet you guys are not aware that same thing happened with 9/11 thst happened with the jfk assassination,in the jfk assassination,people who gave evidence that did not go along with the governments version of events died mysterious deaths,same thing with witnesses who said they heard explosives in the basement. Read the book and get back to me cause you at least are not aware of the facts,donald is in denial mode and has no interest in the facts and just evades them all the time so I’m done with him.

I won't suggest that it should be accepted as conclusive evidence of building 7 coming down exactly as expected, but it does at least deserve a counter argument.

Or is it going to be put down to being lies and/or a government conspiracy to cover up?

That propaganda video omits as I knew it would,the testimony’s of two key witnesses who heard explosions going off in the basement.it clearly has no interest in the truth.it also fails to mention there were other buildings in the area that had far more extensive damage done to them and far more extensive fires yet they all remained standing,they omit all those facts sense it shoots down their bullshit lies that the fires caused the collapse,.total fail video.

That propaganda video omits as I knew it would,the testimony’s of two key witnesses who heard explosions going off in the basement.it clearly has no interest in the truth.it also fails to mention there were other buildings in the area that had far more extensive damage done to them and far more extensive fires yet they all remained standing,they omit all those facts sense it shoots down their bullshit lies that the fires caused the collapse,.total fail video.

Fires don’t cause explosions? Odd

I could understand much much better if someone like You believed that 9/11 was an inside job but did not believe it that there is a fake pandemic and believed the media that the virus was everybit as dangerous as they claim and millions were dying from it but certainly not the other way around.like I said I am flabbergasted beyond words on that one.:wtf:

Indeed, you could understand much more better if I agreed that 911 was an inside job!

And that should be all the evidence we need to say that you 'don't make the cut' for this discussion. That is, assuming that your words mean something close to the best interpretations of what they're supposed to mean?

Just so you're not confused on my positions. I believe the Covid pandemic is exactly what it's said to be and the official story on 911 is the real story.

PULL IT!

Pull something out of your head that would allow you to be a part of a rational conversation.

Can you produce the two witnesses that heard the explosions? Not just suggestions of them saying something but real testimony showing them producing real evidence?

I would say that if you can produce that/anything, then you would make the cut for this discussion.

9/11 Controlled Demolition Debate! Niels Harrit (Chemist) vs. Denis Rancourt (Physicist)

I am neither a Chemist, or a Physicist- but, I do know that 2+2 = 4. I also know the US gov't and it's lackey presstitutes are the lyingest entities on the planet-

There is a pod cast in the link, and no, I didn't listen to it- I did read the accompanying article though, and I have followed this 9/11 stuff for years-

From the article- if anyone cares- which I doubt- the size of a gnat attention span is what liars depend on.

As I wrote then:

On my November 6 (2010) show physics professor/activist Denis Rancourt and I spent the first hour amicably discussing 9/11, and mostly agreeing with each other. During the second hour, we had a heated debate (temperatures almost high enough to vaporize steel!) about what happened to the Twin Towers: I argued that the controlled demolition hypothesis best explains the facts, while Denis, who admits that WTC-7 was a controlled demolition, claimed that the Towers could have collapsed due to plane crashes and fires as the government says.

Let me assert- 2 planes hit 2 bldg's in 2 different locations, near the tops, and brought them down in near identical fashion- in an unprecedented manner at near free fall speed- really?
If you want an "intellectual discussion" conspiracy theories is not the place to start since conspiracy theories require the believers to set aside all rational thought, known events, and logic and replace them with imagined fantasies.

Why would anyone secretly rig a building for demolition on the odd chance that terrorists may hijack planes and fly into them?
It is truly amazing the degree of absurdity people are willing to believe. As well as the ocean of reality they have to ignore in order for it to be true.
I expect 13 year olds to fall for this goofy shit. But grown ass adults? Jesus.
I’m not saying it was an inside job. But we do know bush was warned and did nothing.

We do know PNAC planned the invasion of Iraq before bush even stole the 2000 election.

We know bush lied us into Iraq. Even trump says so.

Im just saying the bush regime planned to use the next terrorist attack as a vehicle to invade Iraq.
Bush didn't lie to us to get into Iraq. He used the same intel as did everyone else - INCLUDING the Democrats who voted to invade.
Was he itching to go there? Maybe, I don't know. But you can go to YouTube and easily find videos of Democrats who voted yes to invade based on the same intel
Also - and of course you want to forget, that there was a BUNCH of chemical weapons' found in Iraq. And Saddam DID use them against his own people. We know this as fact now. So at least that part of the intel was correct.
Bush lied.
The CIA reported that Iraq likely held no WMD and (VERY IMPORTANT)
If they did they'd be unlikely to use them unless attacked.
Given that clear warning the fact that Bush invaded anyway shows he knew there were no WMD in Iraq.

Give me lie detectors and access to the individuals involved and we can prove it.

Why would anyone secretly rig a building for demolition on the odd chance that terrorists may hijack planes and fly into them?
It is truly amazing the degree of absurdity people are willing to believe. As well as the ocean of reality they have to ignore in order for it to be true.
I’m not saying it was an inside job. But we do know bush was warned and did nothing.

We do know PNAC planned the invasion of Iraq before bush even stole the 2000 election.

Im just saying the bush regime planned to use the next terrorist attack as a vehicle to invade Iraq.
Bush didn't lie to us to get into Iraq. He used the same intel as did everyone else - INCLUDING the Democrats who voted to invade.
Was he itching to go there? Maybe, I don't know. But you can go to YouTube and easily find videos of Democrats who voted yes to invade based on the same intel
Also - and of course you want to forget, that there was a BUNCH of chemical weapons' found in Iraq. And Saddam DID use them against his own people. We know this as fact now. So at least that part of the intel was correct.
Bush lied.
Given that clear warning the fact that Bush invaded anyway shows he knew there were no WMD in Iraq.

Give me lie detectors and access to the individuals involved and we can prove it.
Why did congress approve?

The Trumpers and the conspiracy theorists appear to be the same people again.

It's a fool's game to get involved in their conspiracy nonsense. In this case it's been as simple as asking one of them to explain how the laws of physics have been overturned or manipulated to show building 7 falling at the rate at which it couldn't have possibly fell.

They are about the equivalent of the ones who proclaim the obvious conspiracy of showing building 7 collapsing minutes before it actually collapsed.

And so in order to bring some shred of credibility to this discussion, we obviously need to do a thorough investigation on how they brought building 7 down and then quickly in a matter of minutes, re-erected it!

Yes, they did! I have the photographic evidence to prove that they did!

That's our fkg intellectual discussion so far, that does include the fact that 'THEY' caused building 7 to violate the laws of physics.

It can only get better from here on out!

Someone would have to be on drugs to believe the official conspiracy theory of the governments that the planes caused the towers to fall down. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nobody can ever explain bld 7 the crux of the 9/11 coverup that explosives brought the towers down.Nist failed,everybody has failed to debunk it that explosives brought them down. They always play dodgeball that they were not hit by a plane yet it collapsed as well yet was never mentioned in the 9/11 report.why?

I always take people to school that explosives brought down the towers pointing out not only the best architects and engineers in the country as well as even demolition experts said explosives brought them down but surviving witnesses said so as well,they talked about hearing explosives in the BASEMENT of the towers BEFORE the planes struck above. To say all these witnesses are lying as I have seen many coward shills say in the past and dismiss all the best experts in the world is being both a coward and a troll.

everytime I bring out these facts the ones whocowardly won’t accept those facts dismissing those people as liars as they do,don’t ever even attempt to address those facts and just try and laugh it off with a smiley,never fails everytime.has happened hundreds of times over and over with me every single time resorting to lies to try and get around it or coward one liners in defeat.:cuckoo:
LA, you’re a fairly open minded reasonable individual, if the buildings were brought down by explosives in the basement, why did the towers fall top down?
There were explosives planted on all floors,you can see from the videos the explosive charges going off with bright lights flashing and puffs of smoke coming out in some of the videos where they show closeups.many witnesses said they heard explosions going off including many credible firefighters experienced in the sound of explosives,the firefighters said they were insulted by the commissions finds of the cause of the collapse rightfully so,calling their investigation a half baked farce.:thup:

correct me if I am wrong,but aren’t you one of the folks here that agree with me thst the corona virus is a hoax,that the virus is not anywhere near as dangerous as what the CIA media claims it to be!that you agree it’s no worse than the common flu? I find it baffling and even comical posters here who I have seen say they believe the virus is a hoax yet they can’t accept 9/11 being an inside job.:cuckoo:

that is easily the most baffling logic I have ever heard in my lifetime,somehow folks here accept the virus being a hoax where all the world leaders are involved in this including a former mod,yet incredibly,somehow they don’t believe 9/11 was an inside job even though it was a much much smaller operation that did not require all the world leaders to be involved.thst to me is mind boggling beyond words.:cuckoo: Leaves me speechless.

But, I saw one commercial airliner fly into the second of the twin towers and saw the hole in the first tower.
No, I don’t see any flash of lights, and planting explosives on every floor in both buildings isn’t logical without being seen by fking someone. Experts still say the stress of the buildings from the fires and missing supports added weight and stressed the steel below to collapse.

Well you have not throughly researched this as I have cause I HAVE seen the flashes in other videos.you don’t see them of course in the normal video they show of them showing cause they don’t show the closeups.you are falling for Hollywood’s fake imagery on that hole,Steven spielberg can make a dinosaur look like it’s real as well.they can fake anything with CGI dude.lol:abgg2q.jpg: Not saying there were no planes that hit but it sure would not have been able to put a hole in the buliding,aluminum airliners have been easily damaged by just birds hitting it before,remember the real true story of the Tom hanks movie where the jet was damaged at takeoff from birds.aluminum slamming into metal would make the jet crumple up and fall to the ground,take a coke can and slam it into metal,see what happens to the coke can:abgg2q.jpg:

bld 7 was not hit by an airliner,gasoline fires don’t cut it for the collapse of that builiding or damage to it sense as I said,there were pictures of other buildings much closer to the towers than bld 7 and damage to them was ten times worse and fires also ten times worse than bld 7 yet they all remained standing.

logic is to go by what the best architects and engineers and demolition experts as well as what witnesses said,not ignore them.:cuckoo:,:abgg2q.jpg::rofl:the ones that heard explosives in the basements and even one of them survived coming out with fire burns from the explosives..you want to go by what the CIA controlled media says over all those credible people I listed as well as ignore that witnesses who said they heard explosions that later on died in mysterious deaths same as the jfk assassination fir having a version differerent than the governments,well that’s asinine and just plain illogical and crazy.:cuckoo:

Oh and that was why they had many unprecedented evacuation drills during the prior months before the towers collapse as well because that was when they planted the explosives.

Surviving witnesses said in the prior months leading up to the collapse of the towers there were many unusual unprecedented evacuation drills which had NEVER happened in the exitance of the towers,it’s the same with the jfk assassination,there are so many coincidences it becomes so rediculous it is not a coincidence anymore.:cuckoo:

if this was 20 years ago when this happened I would stick around and talk more of this in the next few days with you but 9/11 is like the jfk assassination,done and over with and the criminals got away with it so it does not matter anymore same as Jfk does not matter anymore,the criminals did it and got away with it.maybe the thread starter thinks it’s still important now but I don’t.

for me,my fight now is trying to convince friends not to take the vaccine shot so they won’t die,getting the word out about the virus is all that worries me now.like I said,you got the craziest logic I have ever heard of from someone. Incredibly you agree with me that all the world leaders are involved in this fake virus hoax,yet 9/11,a much much smaller operation much easier to pull off than the virus,you DONT believe in despite the best experts in the world what they say and very credible witnesses what THEY had to say,as I said,all I can say to that is just WOW,I have no other words to use than just WOW to that kind of logic to use and ignoring post # 65 of mine that gipper and the op easily understand.:cuckoo::wtf:
I referred you to Griffins book,if you dont want to read it and keep on believing the fairy tale of Nist that Griffins book has debunked,fine keep believing the governments version of events,I don’t care,keep on believing it,that’s your problem. You are obviously not going to change your mind or read Griffins book but like I said,I do t care.that’s your choice if you don’t want to learn the truth,to each his own. See ya on the threads on the virus,again I can only saw WOW that you agree with me that all these world leaders are involved in this virus hoax but 9/11 a much smaller operation tenfold,despite what witnesses said and mysterioulydied off sense their version of events did not support the governments ,just WOW is the only word I am left to say in utter amazement and bafflement.

Again the lies of Nist have been throughly debunked by griffins book. :rofl:

Who’s he? Nut job

AGAIN there were other buildings in the area MUCH closer to the towers with FAR MORE extensive damage to the buildings and FAR MORE severe fires,yet THEY all remained standing and same with the towers,building 7 had explosions going off in the basements according to witnesses,Again you keep evading that witnesses heard explosions in the basement BEFORE they heard the plane strike above,gasoline fires obviously could not have caused those explosions in the basement,do try and keep up around here and not force me to repeat myself and just be mature and admit you got checkmated.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:everytime cia shill plants that have penetrated this site,here when i point out those facts they get desperate and throw a Hail Mary and say the witneeses were lying,you going to do the same to avoid admitting I checkmated by you? :rofl: :abgg2q.jpg:

No, I don’t see any flash of lights, and planting explosives on every floor in both buildings isn’t logical without being seen by fking someone. Experts still say the stress of the buildings from the fires and missing supports added weight and stressed the steel below to collapse.

Well you have not throughly researched this as I have cause I HAVE seen the flashes in other videos.you don’t see them of course in the normal video they show of them showing cause they don’t show the closeups.you are falling for Hollywood’s fake imagery on that hole,Steven spielberg can make a dinosaur look like it’s real as well.they can fake anything with CGI dude.lol:abgg2q.jpg: Not saying there were no planes that hit but it sure would not have been able to put a hole in the buliding,aluminum airliners have been easily damaged by just birds hitting it before,remember the real true story of the Tom hanks movie where the jet was damaged at takeoff from birds.aluminum slamming into metal would make the jet crumple up and fall to the ground,take a coke can and slam it into metal,see what happens to the coke can:abgg2q.jpg:

bld 7 was not hit by an airliner,gasoline fires don’t cut it for the collapse of that builiding or damage to it sense as I said,there were pictures of other buildings much closer to the towers than bld 7 and damage to them was ten times worse and fires also ten times worse than bld 7 yet they all remained standing.

logic is to go by what the best architects and engineers and demolition experts as well as what witnesses said,not ignore them.:cuckoo:,:abgg2q.jpg::rofl:the ones that heard explosives in the basements and even one of them survived coming out with fire burns from the explosives..you want to go by what the CIA controlled media says over all those credible people I listed as well as ignore that witnesses who said they heard explosions that later on died in mysterious deaths same as the jfk assassination fir having a version differerent than the governments,well that’s asinine and just plain illogical and crazy.:cuckoo:

Oh and that was why they had many unprecedented evacuation drills during the prior months before the towers collapse as well because that was when they planted the explosives.

Surviving witnesses said in the prior months leading up to the collapse of the towers there were many unusual unprecedented evacuation drills which had NEVER happened in the exitance of the towers,it’s the same with the jfk assassination,there are so many coincidences it becomes so rediculous it is not a coincidence anymore.:cuckoo:

if this was 20 years ago when this happened I would stick around and talk more of this in the next few days with you but 9/11 is like the jfk assassination,done and over with and the criminals got away with it so it does not matter anymore same as Jfk does not matter anymore,the criminals did it and got away with it.maybe the thread starter thinks it’s still important now but I don’t.

for me,my fight now is trying to convince friends not to take the vaccine shot so they won’t die,getting the word out about the virus is all that worries me now.like I said,you got the craziest logic I have ever heard of from someone. Incredibly you agree with me that all the world leaders are involved in this fake virus hoax,yet 9/11,a much much smaller operation much easier to pull off than the virus,you DONT believe in despite the best experts in the world what they say and very credible witnesses what THEY had to say,as I said,all I can say to that is just WOW,I have no other words to use than just WOW to that kind of logic to use and ignoring post # 65 of mine that gipper and the op easily understand.:cuckoo::wtf:
I referred you to Griffins book,if you dont want to read it and keep on believing the fairy tale of Nist that Griffins book has debunked,fine keep believing the governments version of events,I don’t care,keep on believing it,that’s your problem. You are obviously not going to change your mind or read Griffins book but like I said,I do t care.that’s your choice if you don’t want to learn the truth,to each his own. See ya on the threads on the virus,again I can only saw WOW that you agree with me that all these world leaders are involved in this virus hoax but 9/11 a much smaller operation tenfold,despite what witnesses said and mysterioulydied off sense their version of events did not support the governments ,just WOW is the only word I am left to say in utter amazement and bafflement.
You're incredible! The part of that which was the most convincing was the Coke can and what would happen to it if I slammed it into a steel building!

And so I did just that and as you suggest, it didn't penetrate the steel building, the 'Pepsi' can (didn't have a Coke can handy) crumpled up just like we would have expected!

So what can ya say?

Not to suggest that your 'coke' can analogy was more compelling than the rest of your argument. The part about the guy that heard the explosions, coming out of building 7 with 'fire' burns, was just as convincing.

Who’s he? Nut job

Ah so you admit you have not read the book? :biggrin:That explains it all.does. Not matter who he is cause unlike Nist,he did not ignore what witnesses said and omit facts as they did nor disregard the best experts in the world,a nut job is the Nist people doing all of that.:cuckoo: Again he wrote a book and challenged congress to debate him live on cnn and out in the open,the cowards never did so.:abgg2q.jpg: Read the book,then we will talk,I did not get to be as sure about this as I am till I read the book that throughly debunked Nist.and the9/11 commissions lies.

read the book,THEN we will talk sir.;)I’m done with 9/11. What worries me now is the virus hoax.if you want to believe in the CIA media and the evil Nist as well,well go ahead,as I said,I really don’t care.that’s not my problem.

Last edited:

You're incredible! The part of that which was the most convincing was the Coke can and what would happen to it if I slammed it into a steel building!

And so I did just that and as you suggest, it didn't penetrate the steel building, the 'Pepsi' can (didn't have a Coke can handy) crumpled up just like we would have expected!

So what can ya say?

Not to suggest that your 'coke' can analogy was more compelling than the rest of your argument. The part about the guy that heard the explosions, coming out of building 7 with 'fire' burns, was just as convincing.

thanks for admitting defeat a Second time,that you can’t stand toe to toe in a debate. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :up:
You keep babbling on talking to yourself forgetting that I have no interest in reading your babbling posts anymore.you know as I do you failed miserably to debunk my first post falling flat on your face,maybe the op is interested in reading your babble you post,I’m not.

Last edited:

Bush lied.

Why did congress approve?
If you're incapable of understanding American History and American politics then your education needs to start back in 5th grade civics.
See you in 10 years.

Forum List

Back