I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

Why would anyone secretly rig a building for demolition on the odd chance that terrorists may hijack planes and fly into them?
It is truly amazing the degree of absurdity people are willing to believe. As well as the ocean of reality they have to ignore in order for it to be true.
I expect 13 year olds to fall for this goofy shit. But grown ass adults? Jesus.
I’m not saying it was an inside job. But we do know bush was warned and did nothing.

We do know PNAC planned the invasion of Iraq before bush even stole the 2000 election.

We know bush lied us into Iraq. Even trump says so.

Im just saying the bush regime planned to use the next terrorist attack as a vehicle to invade Iraq.
Bush didn't lie to us to get into Iraq. He used the same intel as did everyone else - INCLUDING the Democrats who voted to invade.
Was he itching to go there? Maybe, I don't know. But you can go to YouTube and easily find videos of Democrats who voted yes to invade based on the same intel
Also - and of course you want to forget, that there was a BUNCH of chemical weapons' found in Iraq. And Saddam DID use them against his own people. We know this as fact now. So at least that part of the intel was correct.
Bush gave us all bad intel. Stop being naive.

Why would anyone secretly rig a building for demolition on the odd chance that terrorists may hijack planes and fly into them?
It is truly amazing the degree of absurdity people are willing to believe. As well as the ocean of reality they have to ignore in order for it to be true.
I’m not saying it was an inside job. But we do know bush was warned and did nothing.

We do know PNAC planned the invasion of Iraq before bush even stole the 2000 election.

Im just saying the bush regime planned to use the next terrorist attack as a vehicle to invade Iraq.
Bush didn't lie to us to get into Iraq. He used the same intel as did everyone else - INCLUDING the Democrats who voted to invade.
Was he itching to go there? Maybe, I don't know. But you can go to YouTube and easily find videos of Democrats who voted yes to invade based on the same intel
Also - and of course you want to forget, that there was a BUNCH of chemical weapons' found in Iraq. And Saddam DID use them against his own people. We know this as fact now. So at least that part of the intel was correct.
We were lied into war. Even trump said so at a republican debate when he was candidate trump. And you guys still nominated him after he said it. So was he lying?

No he didn't.
Almost all of the intel was done BEFORE he was elected. Of course I don't expect you would know that. Because all you know is what CNN tells you.

No he didn't.
Almost all of the intel was done BEFORE he was elected. Of course I don't expect you would know that. Because all you know is what CNN tells you.
Bullshit. Revisionist history.

Bush threw away evidence that saddam did not have wmds. He accepted questionable intelligence from a questionable source because it fit his narrative.

You stupid american republicans are so brainwashed. Do you know tony blare got in huge trouble in England for going along with bush based on that bullshit intel? Brits know tony and bush lied us into Iraq. In fact the brits will be a lot more skeptical next time we ask them to help us fight a war.

No he didn't.
It is true bush and Chaney pre planned invading Iraq before he was president. Look it up. PNAC.

Intelligent conversation that starts with 9/11 was done by the U.S. Government..... that's a non starter
Anyone who believes the government’s story on 9/11 is a self admitted ignoramus.
Is it true Chaney took control of norad? Because if norad was being run properly the second plane would have never hit its target. Same for the one that hit the pentagon.

Awfully suspicious if he really took control of norad before 9-11.

Intelligent conversation that starts with 9/11 was done by the U.S. Government..... that's a non starter
Anyone who believes the government’s story on 9/11 is a self admitted ignoramus.
Is it true Chaney took control of norad? Because if norad was being run properly the second plane would have never hit its target. Same for the one that hit the pentagon.

I don’t know. Just the mere facts of the terrible event can’t be reconciled by the government’s explanation. Why would they lie unless they are covering up something.

twilight_zone_header_image.jpg

I propose moving this to the Rubber Room...

If...but no--it's just another one of those conspiracy things:

...these claims seem based on two ideas: the first being that the Office of National Preparedness could take charge of NORAD exercises, the second that Cheney being given oversight of the ONP meant he was "solely in charge of the overlapping NORAD drills and wargames on the morning of 9/11". Big ideas, then, but look at the details and you see there's minimal or no supporting evidence. They just don't stand up to scrutiny

View attachment 475381

I propose moving this to the Rubber Room...
There it is! The dumb American! Way too many of them, but Uncle loves them.

Why is it that disagreeing with the government is always a conspiracy theory? Funny how that happens.
HAha... disagreeing with the government??? :lol:
I don't call a wild hair brained belief that 9/11 was done by the government as a "disagreement".
No.
It is madness.

I don’t know. Just the mere facts of the terrible event can’t be reconciled by the government’s explanation. Why would they lie unless they are covering up something.
After seeing how no amount of information is enough for Trump supporters to realize he lost the election, I don't know if anything will convince you 9-11 wasn't an inside job.

he went over to Iraq and collected all the intel huh? what was the CIA doing? who was watching the shop while he did that?

Why did Clinton sign off? She was around eight years prior and had much more intelligence before bush, so how did that happen? she wasn't competent?

Last edited:
After seeing how no amount of information is enough for Trump supporters to realize he lost the election, I don't know if anything will convince you 9-11 wasn't an inside job.
he won on election night. I get it, you needed the extra days to deploy ballots to count to beat him three days later. We got it.

9/11 Controlled Demolition Debate! Niels Harrit (Chemist) vs. Denis Rancourt (Physicist)

I am neither a Chemist, or a Physicist- but, I do know that 2+2 = 4. I also know the US gov't and it's lackey presstitutes are the lyingest entities on the planet-

There is a pod cast in the link, and no, I didn't listen to it- I did read the accompanying article though, and I have followed this 9/11 stuff for years-

From the article- if anyone cares- which I doubt- the size of a gnat attention span is what liars depend on.

As I wrote then:

On my November 6 (2010) show physics professor/activist Denis Rancourt and I spent the first hour amicably discussing 9/11, and mostly agreeing with each other. During the second hour, we had a heated debate (temperatures almost high enough to vaporize steel!) about what happened to the Twin Towers: I argued that the controlled demolition hypothesis best explains the facts, while Denis, who admits that WTC-7 was a controlled demolition, claimed that the Towers could have collapsed due to plane crashes and fires as the government says.

Let me assert- 2 planes hit 2 bldg's in 2 different locations, near the tops, and brought them down in near identical fashion- in an unprecedented manner at near free fall speed- really?
But the moon landing...

Forum List

Back