I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

9/11 Controlled Demolition Debate! Niels Harrit (Chemist) vs. Denis Rancourt (Physicist)

I am neither a Chemist, or a Physicist- but, I do know that 2+2 = 4. I also know the US gov't and it's lackey presstitutes are the lyingest entities on the planet-

There is a pod cast in the link, and no, I didn't listen to it- I did read the accompanying article though, and I have followed this 9/11 stuff for years-

From the article- if anyone cares- which I doubt- the size of a gnat attention span is what liars depend on.

As I wrote then:

On my November 6 (2010) show physics professor/activist Denis Rancourt and I spent the first hour amicably discussing 9/11, and mostly agreeing with each other. During the second hour, we had a heated debate (temperatures almost high enough to vaporize steel!) about what happened to the Twin Towers: I argued that the controlled demolition hypothesis best explains the facts, while Denis, who admits that WTC-7 was a controlled demolition, claimed that the Towers could have collapsed due to plane crashes and fires as the government says.

Let me assert- 2 planes hit 2 bldg's in 2 different locations, near the tops, and brought them down in near identical fashion- in an unprecedented manner at near free fall speed- really?
The OP would have to have some intellect first...right?
Ouch.

I read a few articles that were written by self-employed journalists a few months after 9/11, citing statements from people who actually escaped the buildings before they fell.

All of the statements were taken at the victims' homes, so they weren't privy to what each other stated to the journalists.

Basically they all said the same thing...........as they were escaping down the emergency stairs after the plane hit, they heard what sounded like short sequence of small explosions afterwards.

Members of the group Scholars for 9/11 Truth have collected eyewitness accounts[54] of flashes and loud explosions immediately before the fall.[17][55] Eyewitnesses have repeatedly reported of explosions happening before the collapse of the WTC towers, and the organization "International Center for 9/11 Studies" has published videos obtained from NIST, together with indications about when such explosions could be heard.[56][obsolete source] There are many types of loud sharp noises that are not caused by explosives,[57] and seismographic records of the collapse do not show evidence of explosions.[58] Jones and others have argued that horizontal puffs of smoke seen during the collapse of the towers would indicate that the towers had been brought down by controlled explosions.[59][60] NIST attributes these puffs to air pressure, created by the decreasing volume of the falling building above, traveling down elevator shafts and exiting from the open elevator shaft doors on lower levels.[61]

There are many types of loud sharp noises that are not caused by explosives,[57]
Meaningless statement, there are many sharp noises that in fact are explosions.

So whats the point?
seismographic records of the collapse do not show evidence of explosions.[58]
Makes the false presumption all explosions are recordable on a seismograph

They are not.

In fact most are not.
NIST attributes these puffs to air pressure, created by the decreasing volume of the falling building above, traveling down elevator shafts and exiting from the open elevator shaft doors on lower levels.[61]
NIST the gov agency charged with investigating the destruct of the wtc is presently being sued for creating falsified documents.

fuel didnt travel down the elevators, and if it did it would be impossible for it to explode.

the building cant fall fast enough to cause 4 ton chunks of facade to be blasted off and away from the building at at 60 miles per hour.

this discussion doesnt look too intellectual to me.

all of that has been debunked.

Last edited:
Meaningless statement, there are many sharp noises that in fact are explosions.

So whats the point?

Makes the false presumption all explosions are recordable on a seismograph

They are not.

In fact most are not.

NIST the gov agency charged with investigating the destruct of the wtc is presently being sued for creating falsified documents.

fuel didnt travel down the elevators, and if it did it would be impossible for it to explode.

the building cant fall fast enough to cause 4 ton chunks of facade to be blasted off and away from the building at at 60 miles per hour.

this discussion doesnt look too intellectual to me.

all of that has been debunked.
Not with your unsubstantiated opinions. Links to other professional associations that have a different interpretation?

If you really want to go down the rabbit hole, here ya go.
Behind a paywall.

McVeigh claimed that the building in Oklahoma City was targeted to avenge the more than 70 deaths at Waco. Following the Oklahoma City attack, media and law enforcement officials began intense investigations of the militia movement and other armed extremist groups.

Behind a paywall.

McVeigh claimed that the building in Oklahoma City was targeted to avenge the more than 70 deaths at Waco. Following the Oklahoma City attack, media and law enforcement officials began intense investigations of the militia movement and other armed extremist groups.
So now we know the official version of what happened. Do you know what was missing after the bombing ?

Coincidentally after the Murrah building bombing all the Pentagon records for Gulf War syndrome as well as all the Whitewater records from the FBI files on Bill Clinton.

Remember Vince Foster who was killed 2 years earlier ? There's a connection there too.

Forum List

Back