I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

(5) You're also trying to discredit me (as is candycorn) trying to get me with a "gotcha" moment- it ain't gonna happen. I've been doing this (these message boards) for years and studying the links, for years, and have likely forgotten more than you're willing to learn- the key word is "willing"- that's where you (and people like you) and I differ- I'm willing to learn and let the chips fall where they may- I'm also very curious and analytical, it's just who I am- I've also had some formal training in Failure Analysis, and was really good at it- relied on, by professionals, and bureaucrats alike-

Asking you to post what you think happened is a "gotcha" moment?
When you're too afraid to post what you think happened or if your story is too weak..that says all that need be said about your philosophy.

Again, you have posted falsehoods. The towers did not fall into their own footprint and several buildings around the towers were severely damaged and had to be destroyed.

You're in "failure analysis"? You should analyze the failure of the 9/11 Truth movement. In 20 years, you've done nothing but solidify the thought that every last one of you are idiots. Perhaps posting a compelling counter narrative to the 9/11 Commission Report (the one with which you can identify no lies) would convince us that you actually do know what you're talking about. So far, you've posted stuff that is inaccurate (lies) and think being asked to explain what you think happened is a "gotcha" question.

Poor you.

I owe you no obligation to believe you.
You have an obligation to yourself to educate yourself- I've given you some resource links- what you do with them is your choice- IDC whether you believe me or not- IDC whether you educate yourself or not- those are your choices. I choose to believe the credible resources, not the "official gov't lies" - why? Because of 2 things. No.1, concrete and steel structures cannot fall into their own foot print at near free fall speed without a controlled effort- and just as important, No. 2, the fed gov't has a history of lying that began long before 9/11.
Best damn post on this thread ,could not have said it any better myself word for word. :thup: and apparently the best architects,engineers and demolition experts in the world saying the same thing you said,they are not credible people in their warped minds. :cuckoo: beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
So are you saying every expert agrees with you? Every? Dude again, you’ve flipped the lid

every one not afraid to stand up to the government and you keep proving you have reading comprehension problems those are the best experts in the world and that witnesses heard explosions in the basement,either that or you got alzhimers diseace same as smellybozo.

it seems you presume I believe something or someone.
You're belief(s) parrot the official gov't lies that the msm corroborates- and you still haven't answered my questions -

he runs off with his tail between his legs everytime ignoring what witnesses said hearing explosions in the basement beore the plane struck above,must have alzheimers diseace same as smellyboz yet he expects me to keep replying to his babble.

I owe you no obligation to believe you.
You have an obligation to yourself to educate yourself- I've given you some resource links- what you do with them is your choice- IDC whether you believe me or not- IDC whether you educate yourself or not- those are your choices. I choose to believe the credible resources, not the "official gov't lies" - why? Because of 2 things. No.1, concrete and steel structures cannot fall into their own foot print at near free fall speed without a controlled effort- and just as important, No. 2, the fed gov't has a history of lying that began long before 9/11.
Best damn post on this thread ,could not have said it any better myself word for word. :thup: and apparently the best architects,engineers and demolition experts in the world saying the same thing you said,they are not credible people in their warped minds. :cuckoo: beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
So are you saying every expert agrees with you? Every? Dude again, you’ve flipped the lid

every one not afraid to stand up to the government and you keep proving you have reading comprehension problems those are the best experts in the world and that witnesses heard explosions in the basement,either that or you got alzhimers diseace same as smellybozo.
Well there was power ran to every floor, ever hear a hundred amp service short? Come on man, the buildings fell top down so architecturally, if your experts knew anything, if any explosives in the basement went off, the building would have fallen from the bottom. You should actually watch the videos.

You're belief(s) parrot the official gov't lies that the msm corroborates- and you still haven't answered my questions -

he runs off with his tail between his legs everytime ignoring what witnesses said hearing explosions in the basement beore the plane struck above,must have alzheimers diseace same as smellyboz yet he expects me to keep replying to his babble.
Me? You claim I ran away? Dude that’s not cool. I’m right here

Gdjjr you might as well do with jc456 I did with him a long time ago not bother with him anymore or read his posts and just go on to someone else who is not closed minded and afraid of the evidence afraid to watch videos. It is so obvious he either can’t read or has Alzheimer’s same as smellybozo does the fact he never remembers that surviving witnesses prove the best architects and engineers in the world were correct saying it’s impossible for steel framed towers to fall at the speed they did in their own footprint instead of toppling over as they should have.

He obviously skipped junior high school science classes clueless of the laws of physics,ignoring facts that jet fuel fires only burns at 1600 degrees and steel has to melt at 2700 degrees thst it was impossible for the fires to remove the columns of steel which is required for them to collapse like that,this is stuff junior high kids know so he OBVIOUSLY skipped junior high school physics classes.

he has proven he obviously can’t read or has Alzheimer’s diseace sense he keeps ignoring witnesses said they heard explosions in the basement before the towers were hit above. Why keep arguing with someone who obviously either cannot read or has Alzheimer’s disease?

Your time would be better spent explaining it to someone not afraid,that can read and not in denial mode,go on to the next person,who gives a shit if he is afraid to look at the evidence in videos,I sure don’t. That’s why I let him talk to himself.why waste time on someone who is either one of two things,can’t read or has Alzheimer’s,makes no sense,ignore him as I have and go on to the next person.

Still nothing
I have posted credible links several times- you have only gov't propaganda- the "official lie"-
You took him to school same as I just did.:thup:
In your dreams. You’ve shown shitola. You don’t believe jumbo jets flew into the towers, kooku
Indeed they did, but that was just theatre.
I don’t know what that means?
The planes were only put there to distract people away from how the buildings came down.

9/11 Controlled Demolition Debate! Niels Harrit (Chemist) vs. Denis Rancourt (Physicist)

I am neither a Chemist, or a Physicist- but, I do know that 2+2 = 4. I also know the US gov't and it's lackey presstitutes are the lyingest entities on the planet-

There is a pod cast in the link, and no, I didn't listen to it- I did read the accompanying article though, and I have followed this 9/11 stuff for years-

From the article- if anyone cares- which I doubt- the size of a gnat attention span is what liars depend on.

As I wrote then:

On my November 6 (2010) show physics professor/activist Denis Rancourt and I spent the first hour amicably discussing 9/11, and mostly agreeing with each other. During the second hour, we had a heated debate (temperatures almost high enough to vaporize steel!) about what happened to the Twin Towers: I argued that the controlled demolition hypothesis best explains the facts, while Denis, who admits that WTC-7 was a controlled demolition, claimed that the Towers could have collapsed due to plane crashes and fires as the government says.

Let me assert- 2 planes hit 2 bldg's in 2 different locations, near the tops, and brought them down in near identical fashion- in an unprecedented manner at near free fall speed- really?
Evidence of a controlled implosion should have been found in the debris.
It was.

Still nothing
I have posted credible links several times- you have only gov't propaganda- the "official lie"-
You took him to school same as I just did.:thup:
In your dreams. You’ve shown shitola. You don’t believe jumbo jets flew into the towers, kooku
Indeed they did, but that was just theatre.
I don’t know what that means?
The planes were only put there to distract people away from how the buildings came down.
A lot of you conspiracy nut-jobs don't think there were any planes involved so I guess you've evolved a tad bit since 9/11/01. Congrats.

A lot of you conspiracy nut-jobs don't think there were any planes involved so I guess you've evolved a tad bit since 9/11/01. Congrats.
Some = few = not many= words mean things- and no one has answered the questions I asked- lots if deflection and goal post moving though-

He ever hear of load or weight bearing in contruction?
yes

know what a weight bearing support column is?
yes

What happens to floors above a weight bearing support column?
they fall

What is it you think those two jumbo jets took out? Weight bearing support columns and cross beams?
It's impossible to take out the center cores (5 inch think I beams and box tubing) at near the top and bring a bldg down into it's own foot print, accelerating to near free fall speed- free fall is a lack of resistance. That requires a controlled effort. Period.
To accelerate there has to be a lack of resistance of- the resistance has to be over come- there was not enough mass damaged to over come more than a couple of floors- the lower level floors had to be rendered not there to resist. As in remove (or breach) 5 inch thick steel at the center support structure.

Why are weight bearing supports necessary?
to bear weight

Now, let me ask you something I've asked before; Why do you believe the lyingest entity on the planet?

Then, do you know what bldg codes are? Then do you know how engineers design? Then have you ever heard of the PE (professional engineer) fudge factor, which is common practice when designing? Do you know what that is? Do you know about liquid fuels? Do you know the difference between ignition (flash) point temperature and burn temperature in a controlled vs non-controlled environment? Do you know the difference between temperature and heat?

No? All that information is available at your finger tips- IF you really want to know. Obviously you don't. You just want to try to discredit me- it ain't working- you can't, legitimately- and pejoratives don't do anything other than validate what I say-

You're in "failure analysis"? You should analyze the failure of the 9/11 Truth movement. In 20 years, you've done nothing but solidify the thought that every last one of you are idiots. Perhaps posting a compelling counter narrative to the 9/11 Commission Report (the one with which you can identify no lies) would convince us that you actually do know what you're talking about. So far, you've posted stuff that is inaccurate (lies) and think being asked to explain what you think happened is a "gotcha" question.
I've posted the links you refuse to read- and I don't know how many times I have to tell you, what I "think" happened is immaterial- I know what happened- 3 bldg's (one not hit by an aircraft) fell into their own foot print at near free fall speed- and I did identify the lie- and I will identify aslo, lying by omission- as in redacted names- I'll also, point out again, there was no criminal investigation into mass murder-

Your pejorative attacks show you have no counter argument- you feel killing the messenger will kill the message-

Here- try this- take any article posted and show/tell where it's wrong or inaccurate-
start with the below

60 Structural Engineers Cite Evidence for Controlled Demolition

Editor's Note: Since its inception in 2006, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth has remained steadfast in its mission of exposing the flaws in the claims made by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) — namely, that the impact of two planes and the resulting fires brought down three steel-framed skyscrapers on September 11, 2001. We do scientific, cogent, and comprehensive analyses, backed by forensically-tested, unassailable facts.

One outcome of our insistence on remaining true to our mission is that our ranks of signatories has swelled from less than a dozen to more than 3,000 building and technical professionals who are petitioning the government for a new, independent investigation of the catastrophic destruction at the World Trade Center on 9/11. Additionally, over 20,000 citizens have signed the AE911Truth petition, and more than 500,000 supporters have "liked" our Facebook page.

That's why he and nearly 3,000 other degreed and/or licensed architects and engineers — including 60 structural engineers who hail from the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, and Europe — have signed the petition that demands an unbiased, unimpeachable investigation of the World Trade Center's destruction. Every day, more professionals — all of them carefully vetted by AE's verification team — join the existing signatories.

Free Fall and Building 7 on 9/11

Editor’s Note: With his background as a teacher of physics, David Chandler has made invaluable contributions to the pursuit of 9/11 truth and justice, helping to make technical aspects of the controlled demolition of all three World Trade Center buildings more accessible to laypersons. In this article, he covers one of the more damning pieces of evidence that disproves the official account, the free fall of Building 7.

Lack of Deceleration of North Tower’s Upper Section Proves Use of Explosives

1618569596870.png

A Record of Major High-Rise Fires Worldwide

This article is a record of major high-rise fires around the world over the past 50 years. As the record shows, neither before nor since 9/11 has a steel-frame, fire-protected high-rise experienced a total collapse due to fire — much less a collapse exhibiting all the features of controlled demolition, as was observed in the destruction of the three World Trade Center skyscrapers on September 11, 2001.

Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis

Abstract: This article elaborates on variables associated with the collapse of the North Tower of the World Trade Center. The previously published quantifications of inertia, column capacity, and the assumptions related to the beginning of downward motion, are examined and corrected. The reasons for false conclusions reached in several previous analyses are presented.

1618569879569.png

Forum List

Back