I wrote another letter to the editor that will not be printed, I sent it anyway

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
Keene, New Hampshire is a very compact city. It has a Fischer-price newspaper masquerading as a broadsheet publication, local radio programming staffed with yapping, vacuous commentary, and a college that graduates students that read and write on an eighth-grade level. It also has a medical facility headed by a CEO that apparently had no problem with the Governor of the state closing schools, churches, and restaurants while declaring liquor stores and tobacco outlets as essential businesses. There are still some of us in the area that have functioning minds and are not soulless sheep flying Ukrainian flags. Before I am arrested and thrown into and internment camp, please read what follows.

About seventy percent of the Keene community was convinced that Joe Biden’s oratory skills got him eighty-one million votes, more votes than any candidate in human voting history. These people missed obvious clues that the 2020 presidential election was rigged with suitcases, boxes and baskets of “special” votes to produce an outcome guaranteed through fraud. Considering the miserable performance of the Biden administration and the fact that the US is on the precipice of a nuclear confrontation with Russia, there is only one thing that can explain a city like Keene, New Hampshire and that is Bonhoeffer’s Theory of Stupidity. The people do not act out of malice, they are simply stupid, and they have been made that way by propaganda.

While millions of children are forced to wrap microplastic-infested paper masks over their noses and mouths, the people of Keene eagerly fall into line behind a doctor turned administrator that must not do his own shopping. If he did, he would notice that shopping carts must be navigated around climbing walls of booze piled in the middle of floors. There are entire walls of locked up lung cancer products sitting like forbidden fruit in the city’s supermarkets.

There are no forced vaccinations for booze, tobacco, or the Fentanyl that is shortening the life spans of the city’s citizens. There are no National Guard soldiers intimidating tobacco and alcohol users in the Keene’s stores as there is at Cheshire Medical Center. The doctor is as silent on this as he is on the lethal side effects of the vaccines he is demanding.

Where was this doctor before the pandemic? Bonhoeffer’s Theory of Stupidity explains it well.

Keene, New Hampshire is a very compact city. It has a Fischer-price newspaper masquerading as a broadsheet publication, local radio programming staffed with yapping, vacuous commentary, and a college that graduates students that read and write on an eighth-grade level. It also has a medical facility headed by a CEO that apparently had no problem with the Governor of the state closing schools, churches, and restaurants while declaring liquor stores and tobacco outlets as essential businesses. There are still some of us in the area that have functioning minds and are not soulless sheep flying Ukrainian flags. Before I am arrested and thrown into and internment camp, please read what follows.

About seventy percent of the Keene community was convinced that Joe Biden’s oratory skills got him eighty-one million votes, more votes than any candidate in human voting history. These people missed obvious clues that the 2020 presidential election was rigged with suitcases, boxes and baskets of “special” votes to produce an outcome guaranteed through fraud. Considering the miserable performance of the Biden administration and the fact that the US is on the precipice of a nuclear confrontation with Russia, there is only one thing that can explain a city like Keene, New Hampshire and that is Bonhoeffer’s Theory of Stupidity. The people do not act out of malice, they are simply stupid, and they have been made that way by propaganda.

While millions of children are forced to wrap microplastic-infested paper masks over their noses and mouths, the people of Keene eagerly fall into line behind a doctor turned administrator that must not do his own shopping. If he did, he would notice that shopping carts must be navigated around climbing walls of booze piled in the middle of floors. There are entire walls of locked up lung cancer products sitting like forbidden fruit in the city’s supermarkets.

There are no forced vaccinations for booze, tobacco, or the Fentanyl that is shortening the life spans of the city’s citizens. There are no National Guard soldiers intimidating tobacco and alcohol users in the Keene’s stores as there is at Cheshire Medical Center. The doctor is as silent on this as he is on the lethal side effects of the vaccines he is demanding.

Where was this doctor before the pandemic? Bonhoeffer’s Theory of Stupidity explains it well.

When did you first realize you were more perfect than God?

Perhaps social media has supercharged the Left Wing stupidity problem.
It seems like the Left Wing leaders require people to be ignorant to maintain their power.
This is why they demand censorship of dissenting opinions.
This is why they are having a melt-down over Musk buying Twitter.
It seems like the movie Idiocracy has become a reality.

Perhaps social media has supercharged the Left Wing stupidity problem.
It seems like the Left Wing leaders require people to be ignorant to maintain their power.
This is why they demand censorship of dissenting opinions.
This is why they are having a melt-down over Musk buying Twitter.
It seems like the movie Idiocracy has become a reality.
Yep. Look at Low-IQ Maxine and her "you tell them they are not welcome here"...so much for diversity.
Then there was the congressman who said Wake Island would capsize...duh.
Xiden's entire admin is moronic (war on energy, open borders, AFG withdrawal, etc.)
The FBI calling parents domestic terrorists, the new US-Iran agreement negotiated by Russia???,

If you wanted to design a voting system that would allow the maximum amount of fraud possible it would be one in which bulk ballots are handed or mailed out with no verification that only eligible voters were receiving them and one that allows for anonymous bulk "dropping" of ballots in "drop boxes" or Postal Mailboxes and that had no clearly controlled chain of custody verifying only valid, lawfully cast ballots were delivered to processing centers for "counting".

You'd also ensure that at those processing centers observers could not closely observe and monitor the process and once vote totals were at a point winners could be predicted you pretended to close down for the night ushering the "observers" out of the building and thence continuing to process ballots.

Of course no person could honestly have any faith in such a system but it doesn't matter since one party rule is the goal in the end.

And nether you nor anyone else can prove that there isn't.

"Faith" does not require proof, that's why we call it "faith".
That is because a negative can't be proven. Your god who made me without faith will condemn me to hell because I do not believe. That is on him. Not so great in my book.

That is because a negative can't be proven. Your god who made me without faith will condemn me to hell because I do not believe. That is on him. Not so great in my book.
God made us all with free will, faith is a choice.

God is not responsible for your lack of faith, you are.

God made us all with free will, faith is a choice.

God is not responsible for your lack of faith, you are.
No, No, No, you don't get off that easily. Your god made me a doubting Thomas just like he made me a man and not a woman. He also made me white and not black, tall not short. I am what your god made me. Your god has not given me the opportunity to stick my finger in his wound, which like with the original doubting Thomas, would have made me into a believer. Your god should show himself and save me. He did once, why doesn't he do it again?

The people of Keene, New Hampshire breathed a sigh of relief When Cheshire Medical Center’s CEO Dr. Don Caruso, and the state’s Governor Chris Sununu, gave lung cancer, liver death, heart disease, and stroke the ok while they heartily approved declaring liquor stores and tobacco outlets as essential businesses. The population of the small city cheered when they realized smoking like chimneys, drinking like fish, and abusing killer drugs in the shadows would not just still be allowed but promoted while school children had their faces wrapped with glorified duct tape made of dangerous, untested. and unidentified micro plastic materials. The glorious old days when asbestos was plastered on the walls and ceilings of elementary schools danced like sugar plums in the heads of Keene’s pub-crawling denizens as societies managerial medical and political “experts” jumped at the chance to look like experts.

The tourist dollar in Keene, New Hampshire is safe while millennials drop dead from fentanyl-laced street drugs. The local newspaper and radio station are all aboard while the citizens die early deaths as slobbering cash cows swallowing their faces in the city’s nursing homes. The pandemic is a health threat you know so it must be met with stringent measures against the children. The beer joints are humming, weed is being legalized, vaping is making millions for pharmaceutical thieves as snake oil is peddled that may be worse than what it supposedly cures.

Thank God for “experts like Dr. Don Caruso and Governor Chris Sununu. What would we do without them?

I didn't just make this stuff up to be mean to stupid people. The stupid as a group do not know who they are. They do not stand alone against stupidity; they stand together in support of it. They feel safe until the end and when the end comes, they never see it coming. Stupid always is as stupid always does:

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”

- Edward L. Bernays

Is this an in-bred community?

The tip was when you stated that the community believes Joey's oratory skills won him the election.

Is this an in-bred community?

The tip was when you stated that the community believes Joey's oratory skills won him the election.
It is much worse than that. It is a community that believes it is well informed and educated. They think and act as a group. They do not question authority because authority just keeps giving itself public awards to demonstrate its superiority. It is a sorry set of conditions, but it persists. It will only be remedied by self-destruction. Then the conditions will be denied by individuals.

It is much worse than that. It is a community that believes it is well informed and educated. They think and act as a group. They do not question authority because authority just keeps giving itself public awards to demonstrate its superiority. It is a sorry set of conditions, but it persists. It will only be remedied by self-destruction. Then the conditions will be denied by individuals.

Sounds like the 'faculty lounge' political & social engineering is for true lemmings!!

Forum List

Back