I won't be buying Girl Scout cookies this year

How about this. The Boy Scouts continue to be the Boy Scouts and the Girl Scouts continue to be the Girl Scouts without leftism destroying them both.
That is unacceptable to the Feminazis and the idiot Moon Bats that kiss the Feminazi butch asses.

Sure. Probably needs some supervision and organization for the kids, but they got too political and too sex-segregated with it.
Maybe...not really interested in that angle. But scouting is scouting....what the Girl Scouts are teaching is something else. Good stuff...but don't call it scouting.

Eh, Aldi has these off brand cookies that are just as good for half the price. They even have my favorite ones with chocolate and coconut. Even the mint ones I can buy grasshoppers from keebler that are good.

Girl scouts are just cookie whores anyway. They are mass produced and the company uses little girls to peddle their shit. It's all a scam. The girls don't really do or learn a lot, they have to pay for shit, it's a big hassle for parents and they are made to go spend their Saturdays selling cookies while the parents have to sell them at work.

But despite that if I saw that I'd definitely not buy them anymore. There are way too many cookies out there to worry about their brand.

Forum List

Back