I wonder how many wind turbines and solar panels are working under 40 inches of snow. Yeah, you heard right, 3ft 4 inches of snow.

Adding even more unreliable power to our grid doesn't make it better. Or cheaper.
Neither solar nor wind are expected to provide 100 percent of our power
They are expected to reduce our reliance on coal and oil
Where is rightwinger's link?

We do not use oil to make electricity, never ever have, so it is impossible for solar and wind to reduce our reliance on oil.

Coal, you need coal to make solar panels and wind turbines, hence heavy industry must increase the use of Coal to manufacture wind turbines and solar panels.

Where is rightwinger's link showing that coal usage by heavy industry, or oil usage by heavy industry has decreased.

Rightwinger is simply a liar, without links

We do not use oil to make electricity, never ever have, so it is impossible for solar and wind to reduce our reliance on oil.

Coal, you need coal to make solar panels and wind turbines, hence heavy industry must increase the use of Coal to manufacture wind turbines and solar panels.

Where is rightwinger's link showing that coal usage by heavy industry, or oil usage by heavy industry has decreased.

These Environmental Wackos live a life of lies.

They are trying to defend a scam. It is hard to do.

Nice try Skippy
You were asked for a link first
Either provide one or admit you made it up

Nice try Skippy
You were asked for a link first
Either provide one or admit you made it up
Yet, you made your comment first, and I asked for you to explain, which you can not.

Now you are asking for a link to run and hide from your comments.

I stated that wind and solar are subsidized, everyone knows they are. That is not even debatable.

I also stated that wind and solar are raising electric rates, that is not even debatable.

What can not be proven is your comment, rightwinger, and everyone sees you flaying around, like an idiot, dodging your ridiculous comments.

I would look at it like a car engine that can put out varying amounts of power at a constant rpm's through fuel input and gearing.
I would not, I would look at it like a device that relies on a varying, intermittent source of power that will attempt to move around anything in it's path.

That is the wind, intermittent, or does not blow for hours. Wind changes direction constantly. Wind which has a varying speed, always.

Forum List

Back