I won the lottery of life, I am English.

Not at all, mostly pen pushing duties.

Then you fibbed in the movie.

White lies Surely?

You said "Fiery the angels fell ..." but now I wonder.

((Welcome to the Monkey House, BTW))

Ahhh I see you have looked for quotes from “Blade Runner
Did you ever read the 2 books of Blade Runner?

Just the first. The film was a vague try at the book, but worked anyway. Have seen it enough to have the dialogue pegged.

No! I’m just a humble old chap that has read both books when they first came out, I’m an avid reader believing to read the book first, then view the film.

A few years ago the tories ran on a slogan -

If you want a
For a neighbour
Vote labour.

Roy is very much of that brexit mindset.

I see you are a person that wants to see Democracy ended and anarchy instead Tommy!
Nope, I just value honesty and decency. Kryptonite to conservatives I know.
You will fit in well here Roy. There are lots of racist scumbags on here.

Winning is relative, success in professional life, should pale in comparison to success in for personal/spiritual life, to be the best person you can be & make the world the best place you can

Attachments

• Kyle Busch 2019 Champ.JPG
    Kyle Busch 2019 Champ.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 27
What we have in the U.K. is a crumbling NHS, Extra £billions are promised by all parties in the forthcoming elections, social housing has exploded, 250,000 extra new houses are being built at an alarming rate on green belt lands, all government services are stretched, from social care to getting an appointment to see a doctor, there is simply too many people.
Sounds just like the Free Stuff Party (Democrat Party) we have here in the Colonies.

A few years ago the tories ran on a slogan -

If you want a
For a neighbour
Vote labour.

Roy is very much of that brexit mindset.

I see you are a person that wants to see Democracy ended and anarchy instead Tommy!
Nope, I just value honesty and decency. Kryptonite to conservatives I know.
You will fit in well here Roy. There are lots of racist scumbags on here.

Keepin it classy as always Tommy.

Lol.

Welcome to our beautiful part of the internet universe.

Please note this site is very friendly and a fine upstanding gentleman like yourself will feel at home.

Please enjoy and any question I am sure our great, wise and wonderful moderation team will gladly help you...

Welcome to our beautiful part of the internet universe.

Please note this site is very friendly and a fine upstanding gentleman like yourself will feel at home.

Please enjoy and any question I am sure our great, wise and wonderful moderation team will gladly help you...

Thank you, we English are the masters of politeness.
Odd... Considering the English have been run out on a rail; all places they ever set foot...

welcome ol' chap! seems the colonists are in some deep doo doo with a treasonous traitor on the loose yet again. not sure if he'll meet the same ending as benedict, but one can only hope!

Welcome and enjoy yourself. Do you sense English people swinging decisively Conservative or more evenly divided Liberal/Conservative?

Thats a very good question. Home owners like myself would hate to see a Labour or Liberal high spending £billions borrowing government, it would mean extra taxation to pay for their wild ideas, Labour and the Liberal parties are like your Democrats, the have nots will vote for them.
The Brexit voters will vote Conservative, even the Labour voters of the past will vote Tory.
In my opinion Labour will be wiped out at the ballot box.

Welcome and enjoy yourself. Do you sense English people swinging decisively Conservative or more evenly divided Liberal/Conservative?

Thats a very good question. Home owners like myself would hate to see a Labour or Liberal high spending £billions borrowing government, it would mean extra taxation to pay for their wild ideas, Labour and the Liberal parties are like your Democrats, the have nots will vote for them.
The Brexit voters will vote Conservative, even the Labour voters of the past will vote Tory.
Interesting. One more question, what is your opinion of the London mayor?

He is exactly what London deserves.

He is exactly what London deserves.
So do you like him or not? It SOUNDS like you don't.

Forum List

Back