I won the lottery of life, I am English.

Hello to everyone, I’m here t to make new friends and discuss topical political news.
After a career working for the British government i am a tired civil servant. Living in London I think I have a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the U.K.
Welcome to someone who lives where my roots derived.

First off, did you vote for Brexit?

I look at the UK weather daily. Brrr.

Yes! I voted for Brexit. We really should be out of the EU now, we were let down by the Conservatives, Theresa May was a remainer who simply ran down the clock.
Boris Johnson will take us out of the EU once he is elected, only one other party remotely worth voting for against the Tories is the Brexit party.
I was born in an era where there was no foreigners, no black people, only white Anglo Saxon. Knowing we can never put the genie back in the bottle we must try to preserve our white way of life and stop all immigration.
Welcome, Roy! Have a cuppa
tea-party-pouring-tea-into-a-tea-cup-picture-id493691782
Do they have coffee in Great Britain? You ever see an Englishmen with a Starbucks cup?

Actually I have fine straight teeth, like most English children who’s parents can afford orthodontic treatment I had mine corrected.
You have orthodontists?
POM - Why so snarky towards this person? Do you dislike English people?
Lol. Actually I think he is a fine ole chap.
He was born a LONG time ago. Before there were Blacks.
Before, To Sir With Love??

I remember my father putting it on TV, of course he was horrified and quickly turned the knob of the hired TV changing of to the good old BBC2
From that brief view of “To sir with love” I believe it was in good old BLACK and white

I think I have a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the U.K.

Stop fingering the public ... you're not a royal.

t.jpg
I think I have a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the U.K.

Stop fingering the public ... you're not a royal.

t.jpg

Fingering the public? I’m not part of The Royal family old sport.
Man Phillip is going to be 100 soon enough. They actually used his DNA to verify the murdered Romanovs.

Hello to everyone, I’m here t to make new friends and discuss topical political news.
After a career working for the British government i am a tired civil servant. Living in London I think I have a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the U.K.

Yes! I voted for Brexit. We really should be out of the EU now, we were let down by the Conservatives, Theresa May was a remainer who simply ran down the clock.
Boris Johnson will take us out of the EU once he is elected, only one other party remotely worth voting for against the Tories is the Brexit party.
I was born in an era where there was no foreigners, no black people, only white Anglo Saxon. Knowing we can never put the genie back in the bottle we must try to preserve our white way of life and stop all immigration.
Do they have coffee in Great Britain? You ever see an Englishmen with a Starbucks cup?

Starbucks? No I do not believe I have, there is a “Greggs” Near where I get my Times newspaper that sells perfect coffee at a reasonable £1.60 (black)

You have orthodontists?

I remember my father putting it on TV, of course he was horrified and quickly turned the knob of the hired TV changing of to the good old BBC2
From that brief view of “To sir with love” I believe it was in good old BLACK and white

The UK has a 'proud' history of beating up the 'coloureds'

brixton.jpg

brixton.jpg

Yes we have to keep them in order. To bring civilisation to the world we Brits have had to get tough with the darkies.

brixton.jpg

Yes we have to keep them in order. To bring civilisation to the world we Brits have had to get tough with the darkies.
You guys started modern slavery.

brixton.jpg

We brought Black slaves to our colonies in Virginia that is true, we also used them in our own colonial Caribbean islands.
But! Let us not forget it was us British started the movement to free them, it was America who carried in using them even having a civil war to keep them?

brixton.jpg

We brought Black slaves to our colonies in Virginia that is true, we also used them in our own colonial Caribbean islands.
But! Let us not forget it was us British started the movement to free them, it was America who carried in using them even having a civil war to keep them?
That is very very true

Actually I have fine straight teeth, like most English children who’s parents can afford orthodontic treatment I had mine corrected.
You have orthodontists?

Yes back to a time when they taught Decimal and imperial at school, where we had free milk at 10 o’clock break.
We only had i dark skinned pupil in our school, she was from Mauritius, she was adopted of course by an RAF officers family.
Oh, of course she was. No other way, huh?

Not at all, mostly pen pushing duties.

Then you fibbed in the movie.

White lies Surely?

You said "Fiery the angels fell ..." but now I wonder.

((Welcome to the Monkey House, BTW))

Ahhh I see you have looked for quotes from “Blade Runner
Did you ever read the 2 books of Blade Runner?

Just the first. The film was a vague try at the book, but worked anyway. Have seen it enough to have the dialogue pegged.

Forum List

Back