I withdraw my consent to be governed ...

... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government. The two major parties are running candidates who say they oppose capitalism and free trade. Both parties give us more war, more government, and less liberty. Government run education and now healthcare, free redistribution of money, free access to our country for illegal aliens and criminals, policeman to the world.

To Hillary and Trump, you are not acting in my name, I do not consent to be governed by either of you

Feel free to move to Somalia. You'll love it there.

Somalia is what happens when your agenda is made into law, not ours.

Not quite. It's paradise for the modern day conservative nutjob. It's everything they've always dreamed of.

That's also just another liberal myth. Government doesn't protect my rights. Government is the biggest threat to my rights. Was government protecting the rights of 18-year-olds when it sent them off to get killed in Vietnam?

Tell us, what is a bigger threat to my rights than the U.S. government?

You are seriously out of your fucking mind.

Rights are not some magical ethereal substance - it's an agreement among people formalized into laws and enforcement, a system that protect your rights from infringement from others, but (probably more often) others from you. That is the ONLY context it exists in.

And no you don't have a right to dodge mandatory draft if there would be one.

Welcome to Earth.

Sorry, asshole, but your theory of rights is obvious hooey. If it were true, then no injustice was done to Jews when the Nazis gassed them.

Furthermore, How can there be an "agreement" that I never agreed to? You "social contract" cult followers can't seem to get around that fundamental issue, but you call anyone who points it out "Insane."

Third, government is the biggest violator of my rights. every year the federal government shakes me down for about 40% of my income. That's a big fat violation of my rights. The government searches my papers and effects without a warrant any time I go through an airport. The government tells me I can't posses this and I can't posses that. When did I consent to anything the federal government does? Answer: never.

Dumbass, there is no right to not pay taxes.

A right is NOT something YOU'd simply like.

Again there is no right to dodge draft, no right to not pay taxes. There is only your crazed ignorance of how the world works.

That's also just another liberal myth. Government doesn't protect my rights. Government is the biggest threat to my rights. Was government protecting the rights of 18-year-olds when it sent them off to get killed in Vietnam?

Rights are not some magical ethereal substance - it's an agreement among people formalized into laws and enforcement, a system that protect your rights from infringement from others, but (probably more often) others from you. That is the ONLY context it exists in.

Welcome to Earth.

Sorry, asshole, but your theory of rights is obvious hooey. If it were true, then no injustice was done to Jews when the Nazis gassed them.

Furthermore, How can there be an "agreement" that I never agreed to? You "social contract" cult followers can't seem to get around that fundamental issue, but you call anyone who points it out "Insane."

Third, government is the biggest violator of my rights. every year the federal government shakes me down for about 40% of my income. That's a big fat violation of my rights. The government searches my papers and effects without a warrant any time I go through an airport. The government tells me I can't posses this and I can't posses that. When did I consent to anything the federal government does? Answer: never.

your "theory" is irrelevant. you have no right to not pay taxes. you have the right to move somewhere else. somalia probably would be good for you. although i think afghanistan would probably suit you even better.

Welcome to Earth.

your "theory" is irrelevant. you have no right to not pay taxes. you have the right to move somewhere else. somalia probably would be good for you. although i think afghanistan would probably suit you even better.
No taxes=no police force. Spending your nights looking out your window with a gun in your hand sounds like the Libertarian dream!

...It is entirely possible that pissants like our colleague(s) here who repudiate the US Constitution, fall under the category of Enemies of the People and the Republic... domestic enemies... to be held at arms length; carefully scrutinized, monitored, and, if necessary, in extremis, locked in a kennel, or even put down, like the Mad Dogs that they are...
It's also entirely possible that our colleagues here - arguing against the Social Contract - found themselves backed into a corner by logic and circumstance, and rashly repudiated the Constitution; not really meaning to; in Real Life, about as firm as Jello and about as dangerous as Girl Scouts selling cookies outside a department store on a Saturday afternoon... which, on reflection, might prove to be a more likely scenario...
tongue_smile.gif

None of you statist boot lickers has yet to produce a shred of evidence in support of this myth called the "social contract," but we're the ones "backed into a corner by logic and circumstance?"

How come you're not in jail if you never obey the law?

When did I ever claim I don't obey the law?

So you concede that are obliged to obey the laws of the government. Stop the bullshit to the contrary then.

Welcome to Earth.

No taxes=no police force. Spending your nights looking out your window with a gun in your hand sounds like the Libertarian dream!

If you've seen the movie 'The Road', you've seen bripat's vision for America.

the left realize that, which is why they are so hysterical to shut our speech down.
Got any examples? Anything at all?

This thread
Who is trying to silence you in this thread, dope?

Shut up or leave, that's the options according to you authoritarian leftsts
Or stay, refuse to be governed, refuse to pay taxes, refuse to obey laws, and spend years in prison.

I find that an acceptable price for you to pay. After all, liberty. Freedom. Enjoyed from your cell.

... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government. The two major parties are running candidates who say they oppose capitalism and free trade. Both parties give us more war, more government, and less liberty. Government run education and now healthcare, free redistribution of money, free access to our country for illegal aliens and criminals, policeman to the world.

To Hillary and Trump, you are not acting in my name, I do not consent to be governed by either of you

Why would I do that?

Somalia is what happens when your agenda is made into law, not ours.

Not quite. It's paradise for the modern day conservative nutjob. It's everything they've always dreamed of.

That actually sounds good to you, doesn't it? Fascinating.

You're showing who's the nutjob

the left realize that, which is why they are so hysterical to shut our speech down.

This thread

Or stay, refuse to be governed, refuse to pay taxes, refuse to obey laws, and spend years in prison.

I find that an acceptable price for you to pay. After all, liberty. Freedom. Enjoyed from your cell.

Read my OP. You are so stupid it's sad. But you directly contradicted what I said. I'm not responding to your strawmen. The OP wasn't that long. Stop being a stupid putz

This thread

Obey the law or go to jail.

That's the main reason people obey the law, not because of some mythical "social contract."

...Shut up or leave, that's the options according to you authoritarian leftsts
"If you're not for us, then you're against us."

Yes, it's amazing with all the times I criticize Trump and Republicans and argue with Republicans, the leftists on the board never see that. I'm not with them, so exactly as you said

You don't have the authority to rule laws unconstitutional, so non-compliance with what you think is an unconstitutional law would be

1. illegal, and

2. contrary to the Constitution.

The Constitution is what the Constitution is. Words have meanings, though your party uses New Speak to alter them.

Shall not be infringed has meaning, regardless of Bolsheviks on the SCOTUS.

The only legitimate way you and your filthy party can revoke the Bill of Rights is through the Amendment process. Having Comrades Ginsburg and Kagan declare the Constitution "unconstitutional" as you leftists plan will be given all the respect it deserves.

You don't grasp what "consent of the governed" actually means.

Forum List

Back