I withdraw my consent to be governed ...

We need to promote self government. If we restore that our constitution will take care of itself

Skylar is a demagogue, but I have emphasized from the start that an uprising against the entrenched ruling elite need not be violent. I agree that self-government and particularly self-reliance are the key elements to reestablishing Constitutional government.

It starts with people like us speaking up and convincing people. In a way, the left realize that, which is why they are so hysterical to shut our speech down. What they are getting away with is built on ignorance. Information is their enemy
Further evidence of the propensity of most on the right to lie; and further evidence of the ignorance common to most on the right.

No one on ‘the left’ has sought to enact any law or measure at any level of government with the intent to ‘shut down’ anyone’s speech.

The doctrine of free speech and expression concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between and among private persons and organizations.

Appropriate, warranted criticism of errant rightwing dogma by private persons in the context of private venues in no way ‘shuts down’ speech.

Go to a university with a sign that says "all lives matter"

... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government. The two major parties are running candidates who say they oppose capitalism and free trade. Both parties give us more war, more government, and less liberty. Government run education and now healthcare, free redistribution of money, free access to our country for illegal aliens and criminals, policeman to the world.

To Hillary and Trump, you are not acting in my name, I do not consent to be governed by either of you
Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out of the country.

Not going anywhere. You never get tired of this playground chant, do you?

Because you're brain-dead and can't understand the states, including the one of which you're a citizen, formed a compact with the federal government, bound by the U.S. Constitution and the framework laid out within it. Neither you nor krazy kaz, as individuals, get to unilaterally "opt out." You're morons who can't grasp that, I get that; but comprehend it or not, the majority of voters decide their representatives for everyone in the U.S. The majority of electoral votes decides the president for everyone in the U.S.

Don't like it? The shit is still tough and you still have a choice to escape it, as I mentioned earlier.

And you're beyond stupid to think you had a choice of only "two" to send to Washington. Republicans offered 17 candidates from which to choose. Democrats offered 3. America picked the two we have remaining to choose from.

It is you Bolsheviks who are violating this compact. The states consented to the CONSTITUTION of the United States. As you subvert this, such consent becomes null.

Further, the question is not who is elected president, the question is can unelected justices nullify and revoke the ratified Constitution? You of the left demand that the SCOTUS alone is the law of this nation, that the Constitution has no meaning, If the courts can render the Bill of Rights null, then the compact is null and void.

As I demonstrated from WikiLeaks, the Khmer Rouge democrats offered only one Candidate. Regardless of the choice of the people, Hillary was the choice.

Hillary is dedicated to appointing members of the Dictatorship of the Judiciary who will revoke the 1st, 2nd, and 4th Amendments, the heart of the Bill of Rights. Such a move is not legitimate and will be rightfully met with resistance by those who support government of the people, by the people, for the people.
"...who will revoke the 1st, 2nd, and 4th Amendments"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

With the decade long assault your party has waged on civil rights, do you think your ploy convinces anyone?

Anyone at all?
Democrats for decades have fought to defend the voting rights of minorities, the privacy rights of women, the due process rights of immigrants, and the equal protection rights of gay Americans – opposed every step of the way by republicans hostile to citizens’ rights and protected liberties.

And republican state lawmakers continue to seek to violate the privacy rights of women and the equal protection rights of gay Americans in spite of Supreme Court rulings prohibiting the states from doing so – exhibiting the right’s continued contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and he rule of law.

You know, Claptrap, this just shows how sadly naive and gullible you are, you completely and utterly lack critical thinking skills. Sure, the Republicans suck. But DC is filled in both parties with career politicians. Some lie to you, some lie to Republicans. But they both do pretty much nothing about anything because action is about the only thing that jeopardizes their lifetime seat.

Yet you see one party as pure and virginal filled with nothing but the most noble of intent and the other as malignantly evil trying to turn us into Nazi Germany ... dude ... you have no awareness of the world around you

What you're describing is, for lack of a better term, passive resistance. If that's our plan then we need to study the masters. Jesus, Gandhi, mlk jr

That is my intent for any and all unconstitutional gun restrictions.

Do not comply with unconstitutional laws.

You don't have the authority to rule laws unconstitutional, so non-compliance with what you think is an unconstitutional law would be

1. illegal, and

2. contrary to the Constitution.

ROFL!

Wrong on both points. While it's true that the government will enforce its interpretation of the Constitution, that doesn't make it legal, and the Supreme Court only has the authority to establish the government's interpretation. It's not the arbiter of absolute truth. This isn't the Middle Ages where the Bible was written in Latin, which only the priesthood could read and understand, and the peasants had to accept their interpretation.

Your thinking is Medieval. With so many drones like you in this country, no wonder we're circling the drain. It will only be a few decades until we're all serfs paying homage to some local lord.

What you're describing is, for lack of a better term, passive resistance. If that's our plan then we need to study the masters. Jesus, Gandhi, mlk jr

That is my intent for any and all unconstitutional gun restrictions.

Do not comply with unconstitutional laws.
Thankfully, neither you nor any other wrongheaded conservative has the authority to determine what is or is not Constitutional.
Everyone can determine for themselves whether the government is complying with the Constitution. That's why the Founding Fathers wrote it in plain English.

The theory that government created your rights is obvious stupidity.

It created a system of protection of your rights without which your claims to rights are moot.

You like that better?

That's also just another liberal myth. Government doesn't protect my rights. Government is the biggest threat to my rights. Was government protecting the rights of 18-year-olds when it sent them off to get killed in Vietnam?

Tell us, what is a bigger threat to my rights than the U.S. government?

... by the US government. I no longer accept the legitimacy of the US government. The two major parties are running candidates who say they oppose capitalism and free trade. Both parties give us more war, more government, and less liberty. Government run education and now healthcare, free redistribution of money, free access to our country for illegal aliens and criminals, policeman to the world.

To Hillary and Trump, you are not acting in my name, I do not consent to be governed by either of you

Thus we withdraw your citizenship, please pack your bags and leave.

Thanks!

According to the Constitution, you have no such authority.

...It is entirely possible that pissants like our colleague(s) here who repudiate the US Constitution, fall under the category of Enemies of the People and the Republic... domestic enemies... to be held at arms length; carefully scrutinized, monitored, and, if necessary, in extremis, locked in a kennel, or even put down, like the Mad Dogs that they are...
It's also entirely possible that our colleagues here - arguing against the Social Contract - found themselves backed into a corner by logic and circumstance, and rashly repudiated the Constitution; not really meaning to; in Real Life, about as firm as Jello and about as dangerous as Girl Scouts selling cookies outside a department store on a Saturday afternoon... which, on reflection, might prove to be a more likely scenario...
tongue_smile.gif

None of you statist boot lickers has yet to produce a shred of evidence in support of this myth called the "social contract," but we're the ones "backed into a corner by logic and circumstance?"

...None of you statist boot lickers has yet to produce a shred of evidence in support of this myth called the "social contract," but we're the ones "backed into a corner by logic and circumstance?"
The US Constitution is the social contract in this country.

As to your name calling hissy-fits... blow it out your ass, Princess...

...It is entirely possible that pissants like our colleague(s) here who repudiate the US Constitution, fall under the category of Enemies of the People and the Republic... domestic enemies... to be held at arms length; carefully scrutinized, monitored, and, if necessary, in extremis, locked in a kennel, or even put down, like the Mad Dogs that they are...
It's also entirely possible that our colleagues here - arguing against the Social Contract - found themselves backed into a corner by logic and circumstance, and rashly repudiated the Constitution; not really meaning to; in Real Life, about as firm as Jello and about as dangerous as Girl Scouts selling cookies outside a department store on a Saturday afternoon... which, on reflection, might prove to be a more likely scenario...
tongue_smile.gif

None of you statist boot lickers has yet to produce a shred of evidence in support of this myth called the "social contract," but we're the ones "backed into a corner by logic and circumstance?"

How come you're not in jail if you never obey the law?

tongue_smile.gif

She's a Mighty Rebel in her own tiny little mind...

That's also just another liberal myth. Government doesn't protect my rights. Government is the biggest threat to my rights. Was government protecting the rights of 18-year-olds when it sent them off to get killed in Vietnam?

You are seriously out of your fucking mind.

Rights are not some magical ethereal substance - it's an agreement among people formalized into laws and enforcement, a system that protect your rights from infringement from others, but (probably more often) others from you. That is the ONLY context it exists in.

And no you don't have a right to dodge mandatory draft if there would be one.

Welcome to Earth.

Last edited:
...None of you statist boot lickers has yet to produce a shred of evidence in support of this myth called the "social contract," but we're the ones "backed into a corner by logic and circumstance?"

A contract I haven't signed isn't binding on me. The Coinstitution is not a contract, and even if it was, it's not legally binding.

Anyone who blubbers about the so-called "social contract" is automatically an idiot who understands nothing about contract law.

Last edited:

You are seriously out of your fucking mind.

Rights are not some magical ethereal substance - it's an agreement among people formalized into laws and enforcement, a system that protect your rights from infringement from others, but (probably more often) others from you. That is the ONLY context it exists in.

And no you don't have a right to dodge mandatory draft if there would be one.

Welcome to Earth.

Sorry, asshole, but your theory of rights is obvious hooey. If it were true, then no injustice was done to Jews when the Nazis gassed them.

Furthermore, How can there be an "agreement" that I never agreed to? You "social contract" cult followers can't seem to get around that fundamental issue, but you call anyone who points it out "Insane."

Third, government is the biggest violator of my rights. every year the federal government shakes me down for about 40% of my income. That's a big fat violation of my rights. The government searches my papers and effects without a warrant any time I go through an airport. The government tells me I can't posses this and I can't posses that. When did I consent to anything the federal government does? Answer: never.

tongue_smile.gif

When did I ever claim I don't obey the law?

It's not a contract, moron.

Feel free to move to Somalia. You'll love it there.

Feel free to move to Somalia. You'll love it there.

Somalia is what happens when your agenda is made into law, not ours.

Forum List

Back