I wish Liz Warren would run for President.....I hate Hillary!!

Elizabeth Warren Unloads On Mike Pence In Devastating Tweetstorm
That didn’t take long.
578a633319000024008a6963.jpeg

Elizabeth Warren
https://twitter.com/elizabethforma
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) has proven to be one of the most adept attack dogs against presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

Now the progressive senator is training her considerable fire on Trump’s newly revealed vice-presidential pick, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R).

Warren took to Twitter on Saturday to savage Pence’s opposition to abortion and same-sex marriage. She argued that Pence’s positions make him a perfect fit for Trump, a “guy who calls women fat pigs & bimbos” and who has expressed distaste for same-sex marriage. Warren also made sure to emphasize that both men ― far from being fringe candidates ― represent the Republican mainstream. She noted that the GOP party platform includes the socially conservative positions one or both of them endorse.

I just love love this woman....she's brass, she's sassy, she knows the game and she plays it well. Unlike Hillary, who's too damn busy trying to play it safe....Damn I wish she was our candidate, I really really do.

Yes....she lies much more convincingly than hilary......I mean......she told people she was a native American...and they actually believed her....they gave her a lot of money for being their one Native American.....imagine how the real Native American feels about that.....

She'd continue the destruction of our Republic with such things as restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms and the promotion of transgendered public restrooms. She's just another Obama.
Listen, I'm not a Hillary fan, so save the insults...however, you keeping your guns and being able to piss in a unisex toilet????? My God, do you have any idea of how vulnerable and dangerous the world is and this non fuckin issue keeps you up at night??? Heaven help us all!!

They are bad on international affairs too....hilary's Libya policy sent the muslim immigrants into Europe....so she is horrible at everything.....

That didn’t take long.

Elizabeth Warren
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) has proven to be one of the most adept attack dogs against presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

Now the progressive senator is training her considerable fire on Trump’s newly revealed vice-presidential pick, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R).

Warren took to Twitter on Saturday to savage Pence’s opposition to abortion and same-sex marriage. She argued that Pence’s positions make him a perfect fit for Trump, a “guy who calls women fat pigs & bimbos” and who has expressed distaste for same-sex marriage. Warren also made sure to emphasize that both men ― far from being fringe candidates ― represent the Republican mainstream. She noted that the GOP party platform includes the socially conservative positions one or both of them endorse.

I just love love this woman....she's brass, she's sassy, she knows the game and she plays it well. Unlike Hillary, who's too damn busy trying to play it safe....Damn I wish she was our candidate, I really really do.

Yes....she lies much more convincingly than hilary......I mean......she told people she was a native American...and they actually believed her....they gave her a lot of money for being their one Native American.....imagine how the real Native American feels about that.....

Nobody gave her money for being Native American.....you guys are just making shit up

That didn’t take long.

Elizabeth Warren
https://twitter.com/elizabethforma

You can always vote Trump, that way when she runs in four years against him you can vote for her.

That didn’t take long.

Elizabeth Warren

Being against abortion and same sex marriage isn't going to lose votes.
Not among Republicans

Hillary and Warren are targeting the women's vote

LOL. Target away on women.

Too bad she is getting crushed by the MAN vote. Down 22 points to Trump, which is worse than how much he is trailing the female vote.

Hillary Clinton’s man problem

That didn’t take long.

Elizabeth Warren

Nobody gave her money for being Native American.....you guys are just making shit up

Nope....she got a position that paid a large salary as a Native American...let them fill in that box on their feel good racism form....

That didn’t take long.

Elizabeth Warren

Nope....she got a position that paid a large salary as a Native American...let them fill in that box on their feel good racism form....
She got a position as a native American. A real native didn't get that slot. She's no better than Ward Churchill. She should have been treated the ssme.

That didn’t take long.

Elizabeth Warren

Being against abortion and same sex marriage isn't going to lose votes.
Not among Republicans

Hillary and Warren are targeting the women's vote

LOL. Target away on women.

Too bad she is getting crushed by the MAN vote. Down 22 points to Trump, which is worse than how much he is trailing the female vote.

Hillary Clinton’s man problem

Yea...white men still love their Trump

But Hillary is going after all the women's vote, Trump will give up the male minority vote

That didn’t take long.

Elizabeth Warren

Of course those who hired her claim otherwise

She'd continue the destruction of our Republic with such things as restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms and the promotion of transgendered public restrooms. She's just another Obama.
Listen, I'm not a Hillary fan, so save the insults...however, you keeping your guns and being able to piss in a unisex toilet????? My God, do you have any idea of how vulnerable and dangerous the world is and this non fuckin issue keeps you up at night??? Heaven help us all!!

In a battle to the death with radical Islam...you want Elizabeth Warren to be our Commander in Chief? Really, Tiger?

So her grandmother was a liar. Seems Warren continue something her family has a history of doing.

10 year olds do that. Wouldn't you think someone as supposedly as smart as Warren would check before making the claim. SHE made the claim then wants to blame it on a dead person. Typical for Liberals.

Do you understand what lying entails?

Being factually wrong is not lying, it is just having the wrong information

If Republicans claim global warming doesn't exist are they lying or just exhibiting how fucking stupid they are?

Lying is stating incorrect information. If you're saying she didn't know, she's not someone that should be where she is. She's too stupid.

Claiming global warming doesn't exist is looking at the information and determining it doesn't. Apparently Warren chose to lie.

No.....lying means knowing information is incorrect and reporting it anyway

So you're saying someone as smart as you claim Warren is didn't know? If you are, she's hardly the person needed in any office. You supports idiots because you're an idiot.

Her great grandmother was born in the late 1800s in Oklahoma before it was even a state. Not much documentation available. What she did know is the stories her grandmother and aunt told about the family heritage. Her brothers have confirmed that was what they were told

Plenty of availability today. When Warren provided "evidence" to back up her claim, it was quickly refuted. If someone that wasn't related to her grandmother could find the truth, surely someone supposedly as smart as Warren could and not have to lie about it.

Forum List

Back