I will not Bow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My own feelings on the acculturation process is a fact of humanity, "No man is an island to himself"... *80% of the present Palestinian genome has roots in ancient Israel...However, I believe a two state solution will lead to many centuries of peace and prosperity for a tiny part of Arabia called Palestine...

Prosperity unlike acculturation spreads like wild-fire, and prosperity brings peace.

Israel/Palestine is part of an area of Asia called the Middle East. It's not part of the peninsula called Arabia. Study some geography.

He said "Arabia", not the "Arabian peninsula".

Study some history.

Yes, he said Arabia which is incorrect, and I was pointing him in the right direction. I have studied history, and it says that the Arabs from Arabia conquered Israel/Palestine in the Middle East. So who are the thieves now?

Last edited:
My own feelings on the acculturation process is a fact of humanity, "No man is an island to himself"... *80% of the present Palestinian genome has roots in ancient Israel...However, I believe a two state solution will lead to many centuries of peace and prosperity for a tiny part of Arabia called Palestine...

Prosperity unlike acculturation spreads like wild-fire, and prosperity brings peace.

Israel/Palestine is part of an area of Asia called the Middle East. It's not part of the peninsula called Arabia. Study some geography.

He said "Arabia", not the "Arabian peninsula".

Study some history.

There is a difference between history and geography. They are not the same subject.

I've been to Jerusalem and I've felt what's in the air there that no youtube or picture can convey. So I, more than most people, am against dividing Jerusalem. But East Jerusalem does not equal only the Old City. Many Arab villages were annexed to Jerusalem after the Six-Day War. Some creativity can be displayed in "dividing" parts of "Jerusalem", like Silwan or Abu Dis, which can satisfy both sides.

It will never happen, share it as a dual Capital or war with Islam forever.

Islam is at war with us :cuckoo: they are the ones who refuse to 'share' Jerusalem, and by their belief, their war with the Jews is eternal.

It wasn't our call. It's their own religious delusion.

Jerusalem was shared before Israel. Now it is not.

Where do you get this disconnect from reality?

Islam is at war with us :cuckoo: they are the ones who refuse to 'share' Jerusalem, and by their belief, their war with the Jews is eternal.

During a certain period before the 1948 war, Jews were forbidden to enter Jerusalem. During the war, the Arabs set up a blockade on 100 000 Jews in Jerusalem, almost staving them.

Last edited:

Cant you read English Jerusalem was majority Jewish until the muslims forcibly evicted the Jews in 1948. Then they set about removing all traces of Jewish life from Jerusalem so they could claim that it was never in Jewish control. In 1967 when Israel took control they allowed the muslims to still hold onto the temple mount and to use the carbuncles there. Why should Israel give them any more than they have, the muslims would not do the same for the Jews.

The Koran never mentions Jerusalem at all yet the muslims claim that the carbuncle is the lost mosque and is allegedly one of their most holy sites. No evidence exists to support this claim so it is time for the UN to make a ruling on this.

Cant you read English Jerusalem was majority Jewish until the muslims forcibly evicted the Jews in 1948. Then they set about removing all traces of Jewish life from Jerusalem so they could claim that it was never in Jewish control. In 1967 when Israel took control they allowed the muslims to still hold onto the temple mount and to use the carbuncles there. Why should Israel give them any more than they have, the muslims would not do the same for the Jews.

The Koran never mentions Jerusalem at all yet the muslims claim that the carbuncle is the lost mosque and is allegedly one of their most holy sites. No evidence exists to support this claim so it is time for the UN to make a ruling on this.

They might end up without most of the WB and no trade, tax or tariff income along with borders shut tight. If they are unwilling to make any compromise with Israel they might well end up wishing Arafat had accepted sharm-el-sheikh and kiss Sharon's hand on the mount, not just an offer to shake hands.

Thank you for exposing that the intolerant, racist arab muslims believe they can "conquer" Israel through means other than war - like the mexicans in the US - so they have no reason in their minds to negotiate in good faith, thanks for clarifying.

What then is the incentive for Israel to not expel or deport all/most of them out of the country, like Azerbaijan did in the 1990s?

That country deported all of its muslims, suffered a few years of hypocritical sanctions which ended, and is now doing quite well.

I never said Arabian Peninsula, but thanks for your spell check..

Arabian Peninsula - Wiktionary

the Arabian Peninsula
1.A peninsula in the Middle East, bordered on by Jordan, the Syrian desert and Iraq to the north, the Persian Gulf to the northeast, the Gulf of Oman to the east, the Arabian Sea (part of the Indian Ocean) to the south (southeast), the Gulf of Aden to the south, the Red Sea to the west (southwest) extending north into the Gulf of Aqaba, and north along the Red Sea Rift to the Mediterranean Sea on the west (northwest). It consists mainly of Saudi Arabia, and may be geologically defined as the Arabian plate, also as the Arabian subcontinent.

Thank you. That is what I said.

None of that would have happened without Israel.

I've been to Jerusalem and I've felt what's in the air there that no youtube or picture can convey. So I, more than most people, am against dividing Jerusalem. But East Jerusalem does not equal only the Old City. Many Arab villages were annexed to Jerusalem after the Six-Day War. Some creativity can be displayed in "dividing" parts of "Jerusalem", like Silwan or Abu Dis, which can satisfy both sides.

The filastins wont accept a shared capital, with them it is all or nothing. Leave them another 2 or 3 years and they will start to die out due to overcrowding, disease, starvation and infighting. If they want war then let them declare war and show the world that it is them being intransigent and belligerent. At the end of the day Jerusalem was 60% Jewish owned in 1948 before the arab armies tried genocide instead of talking

Ownership by money is not ownership of sovereignty, at the end of the day Jerusalem had been Arab controlled for a millennia...money can't buy you love or nationhood.

I don't see Israel offering to share, I only see settlement building on others lands. no one on planet Earth has recognized her annexation, not even her greatest ally America.

Are you saying the Arab states were justified in cleansing the Jews from their countries ?

Are you saying the Arab states were justified in cleansing the Jews from their countries ?

No, but it was a response to Israel. It wouldn't have happened without Israel.

And most of the Palestinian Arabs would not have been expelled or would have left had it not been for the invading Arab countries in 1948

Can you remember just what status Jerusalem had in 1948 under the UN charter, and how the arab league stole it for their own use. How they defiled anything that was Jewish or eradicated any sign of the Jews ever being there. Forcibly evicted Jews from their property and installed muslim squatters in the homes. It was never going to see another Jewish person according to the arabs, until Israel took it back and gave the UN first refusal on ruling it. What you said is that Jerusalem was shared when it never was not. 1948 it was predominantly Jewish 1949 it was predominantly muslim then in 1967 it became predominantly Jewish again as befits the most holy site of the Jews.

Maybe the filistans should desecrate your family burial plot and use the headstones to line their cess pits with ?

The filastins wont accept a shared capital, with them it is all or nothing. Leave them another 2 or 3 years and they will start to die out due to overcrowding, disease, starvation and infighting. If they want war then let them declare war and show the world that it is them being intransigent and belligerent. At the end of the day Jerusalem was 60% Jewish owned in 1948 before the arab armies tried genocide instead of talking

Ownership by money is not ownership of sovereignty, at the end of the day Jerusalem had been Arab controlled for a millennia...money can't buy you love or nationhood.

I don't see Israel offering to share, I only see settlement building on others lands. no one on planet Earth has recognized her annexation, not even her greatest ally America.

What you see is an illusion that does not exist, Jerusalem was not arab controlled for nearly 1200 years, it was owned by the Ottoman empire who sold the property to the Jews so they could administer it for the Ottomans. So it was owned and ruled by the Jews while the arabs were still in the process of migrating to the area.
What you see as settlement building on others land is actually Jews building on Jewish owned land, paid for by Jewish families prior to the mandate. Land deeds that the British accepted as valid and so used the land ownership as ball park figure to allocate land for the Jewish state. The maps show very little in the way of arab land ownership pre 1948, and anyone can buy a rusty key and claim it fitted the door to their 25 roomed mansion in the middle of Jerusalem

No, but it was a response to Israel. It wouldn't have happened without Israel.

So the systematic ethnic cleansing of 10 million Jews from the M.E over a 1400 year period would not have happened without Israel. The riots and MASS MURDERS of 1929 would not have happened without Israel. The 6 million deaths at the hands of the Germans would not have happened without Isreal.

None of it would have happened without RACIST ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATERS LIKE YOURSELF pulling the strings and calling the shots.

And most of the Palestinian Arabs would not have been expelled or would have left had it not been for the invading Arab countries in 1948

The 1948 war was not the reason for expelling the Palestinians.

So the arab leaders were lying when they told the muslims to up sticks and move until the Jews had been ethnically cleansed from the land. Or are you still reading the pallywood book of LIES AND LIBEL for anti semitic Jew haters

The 1948 war was not the reason for expelling the Palestinians.

So the arab leaders were lying when they told the muslims to up sticks and move until the Jews had been ethnically cleansed from the land. Or are you still reading the pallywood book of LIES AND LIBEL for anti semitic Jew haters

No that is an Israeli lie. Only a few percent were advised to leave and nobody ceded their land.

How was Jerusalem "Shared" before Israel?

Could Jews go pray daily at the Western Wall before 1948?

During a certain period before the 1948 war, Jews were forbidden to enter Jerusalem. During the war, the Arabs set up a blockade on 100 000 Jews in Jerusalem, almost staving them.

Someone is in need of a history lesson, and It isn't me.

Mr Tinmore is not only biased, but historically ignorant as well, it seems:eusa_whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back