I will not Bow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times have I said this?

Forfeiting Israel's Reason to Exist*|*Alon Ben-Meir

The Palestinians will play for time and grow stronger by sheer numbers and iron resolve, and Israel's self-consuming policies will make it steadily weaker. Its mighty military strength will pale in comparison to the Palestinians' inexhaustible human endurance, knowing full well that time is on their side.

History has shown that time and again.

rofl_logo.jpg

I like your humor. You're funny.
Say what you will... pbel does amuse, sometimes.

Gotta admire the Imagination that goes into such a pronouncement, not to mention the Moxie required to serve-up such balderdash, without flinching...
tongue_smile.gif

The other side does serve-up a decent Clown Act from time-to-time, doesn't it?
wink_smile.gif

Dinner AND a show...
teeth_smile.gif

Last edited:

The Palestinians will play for time and grow stronger by sheer numbers and iron resolve, and Israel's self-consuming policies will make it steadily weaker. Its mighty military strength will pale in comparison to the Palestinians' inexhaustible human endurance, knowing full well that time is on their side.

And how many times have you been told it is a load of old cobblers. The muslims are past their maximum population already and will start to die out through disease and starvation very shortly. If they cant manage to defeat Israel with 6 million people and islam with 2 billion muslims around the world then what chance will they have if they double their numbers. It will always be that islam will fight each other and will never have the heart to combine forces and take on the Jews.

Keep clinging on to that myth, it's all you've got. :lol:

Demographics are proven mathematical theory and Political Science postulates have proven to be accurate throughout History...

All polymaths who live and write today, have so noted.

The muslims of gaza, west bank, Syria and iran already outnumber the Jews by about 20 to 1 so why haven't they attacked in force already. pretty good odds for the muslims to start a fight. Then there would be the extremists from Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi and the other nations bringing the numbers up to around 30 to 1 odds. Every day the muslims wait they get weaker and weaker and soon will be unable to mount any form of attack.

Are you aware of the context behind what happened? Where? When? What the group was protest? What they were trying to do? What else was happening at the same time?
Are you aware there was an investigation? Do you know what the findings were? That people were playing musical chains in and out of an ambulance? The it and the cameras were there waiting before hand?

I doubt you do or else you don't care about the truth, just sensationalizing a video for propaganda purposes.

You are like an annoying little mayfly.. Shoo
I saw an IDF soldier punch a Palestinian woman in the mouth with a closed fist.

There is nothing you can say, that could justify that!

And if it was later shown to be a Palestinian dressed as an IDF soldier would your condemn the regime that put out the LIES and PROPAGANDA. Pause the video and see what the alleged IDF soldier is wearing that distinguishes him as an IDF soldier ?

Once again no corroborative evidence of them being IDF what so ever.
Now you're getting ridiculous!

You really must try harder with things like an IDF commander agreeing that this was how the IDF treat all Palestinian women and children, backed up by a statement from the Knesset
You don't determine the rules of evidence, especially since you provide none yourself.

How is iy every single one of your links is from "a Palestinian source" ?

Are you aware of the context behind what happened? Where? When? What the group was protest? What they were trying to do? What else was happening at the same time?
Are you aware there was an investigation? Do you know what the findings were? That people were playing musical chains in and out of an ambulance? The it and the cameras were there waiting before hand?

I doubt you do or else you don't care about the truth, just sensationalizing a video for propaganda purposes.

You are like an annoying little mayfly.. Shoo
I saw an IDF soldier punch a Palestinian woman in the mouth with a closed fist.

There is nothing you can say, that could justify that!

And if it was later shown to be a Palestinian dressed as an IDF soldier would your condemn the regime that put out the LIES and PROPAGANDA. Pause the video and see what the alleged IDF soldier is wearing that distinguishes him as an IDF soldier ?
I already posted the point of time (1:03) that shows the punch is shown in slow motion as another actor on the left is stepping back and the open palm "punch" is pulled as it lands on her shoulder. Anyone who knows anything about film editing would have cut out that footage.
This is strictly a Pallywood production and the soldiers are clearly not IDF troops. Another pitiful fail.

A Pallywood Oscar nomination. What provoked the bitchslap?
So you think its cool to hit women?

I bet you wear these...

You know what they call those, don't you?

Caught on tape @ 1:36

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENskEQL7y7w]ALICIA KEYS - GIRL ON FIRE ( TRIBUTE TO PALESTINE WOMAN ) - YouTube[/ame]

The tour was last year. BDS did not detour Keys

Pop Stars to Perform in Israel, Defying Boycotters - Music - News - Israel National News

This BDS think is only going to hurt palestinians that have jobs now. Who will hire them if any company in the west bank goes under? PA can't, they are already bankrupt.

This whole boycott thing is nonsense.

Keep clinging on to that myth, it's all you've got. :lol:

Demographics are proven mathematical theory and Political Science postulates have proven to be accurate throughout History...

All polymaths who live and write today, have so noted.

The muslims of gaza, west bank, Syria and iran already outnumber the Jews by about 20 to 1 so why haven't they attacked in force already. pretty good odds for the muslims to start a fight. Then there would be the extremists from Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi and the other nations bringing the numbers up to around 30 to 1 odds. Every day the muslims wait they get weaker and weaker and soon will be unable to mount any form of attack.

Phoenall, its pretty apparent that your not well educated or you would know that Demographics do not need guns to proceed and work.

Its called Acculturation, that how cultures spread and absorb smaller populations...

And if it was later shown to be a Palestinian dressed as an IDF soldier would your condemn the regime that put out the LIES and PROPAGANDA.
That's highly unlikely, but if you're whacked out hypothetical did turn out to be true, yeah, I would "condemn the regime".

Pause the video and see what the alleged IDF soldier is wearing that distinguishes him as an IDF soldier ?
He's wearing the same thing all the other IDF soldiers wear.

In fact, he's wearing what every Israeli citizen eventually wears, after their 18th birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back