I was wrong about William Barr; Hes a patriot

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
William Barr scared me. I assumed he would churn out some disinformation to help Trump but no, he brilliantly appeased Trump enough to get him to back off, then ran out the clock on the FISA sham investigation nonsense.

Look. Trumps campaign had shady Russian connections. FBI looked into it. As they should. And thankfully it was mostly nothing.

Barr is a patriot. He prevented the election from being tainted by some rogue right wing conspirators churning out DOJ endorsed lies right before an election

I was wrong. Attorney General Barr.....thank you for your noble service sir.

William Barr scared me. I assumed he would churn out some disinformation to help Trump but no, he brilliantly appeased Trump enough to get him to back off, then ran out the clock on the FISA sham investigation nonsense.

Look. Trumps campaign had shady Russian connections. FBI looked into it. As they should. And thankfully it was mostly nothing.

Barr is a patriot. He prevented the election from being tainted by some rogue right wing conspirators churning out DOJ endorsed lies right before an election

Maybe He, in the end, is trying to save his own skin, Yes? He also knew that there was no case to be made in trump's desire to prosecute his opposition.

Calling Billy Barr a Patriot is hilarious. But yes, it's a good thing that he's been mostly silent for the past month. Pure self-preservation. He realizes that if he'd continued on as Trump's official Fluffer, he could wind up in significant legal peril. He also cares about his legacy which had gone to shit during his tenure.

Calling Billy Barr a Patriot is hilarious. But yes, it's a good thing that he's been mostly silent for the past month. Pure self-preservation. He realizes that if he'd continued on as Trump's official Fluffer, he could wind up in significant legal peril. He also cares about his legacy which had gone to shit during his tenure.

He had to play both sides enough to not get fired. That way Trump leaves him in control.

Trump wanted 3rd world prosecutions of his political opponents.

Patriot William Barr stopped it.

what are those "shady russian connections"???

Apparently they served some Russian dressing on the salad & vodka at a campaign banquet

He had to play both sides enough to not get fired. That way Trump leaves him in control.

Trump wanted 3rd world prosecutions of his political opponents.

Patriot William Barr stopped it.

Yeah true, he could have gone full Putin along with Donnie. But he knew doing something THAT radical was a bridge too far.

He is a man who always play fast and loose with his opinion and the legal opinions he writes. He opined many times that the Obama Administration spied on Trumpybear, yet no legal opinion on the matter was ever submitted. Don't forget he was the one who got GWHB off the hook for running the Iran/Contra scheme for the CIA under Ronnie Raygun.

so when does something you like he is a great guy.....otherwise he is an asshole...gotcha....

Did he forgive your college debt?

Apparently they served some Russian dressing on the salad & vodka at a campaign banquet
OMG!!! I think youre right,,, those bastards,,,

I would be more concerned about bidens direct family connections to china than trump having russian salad dressing,,

but thats just me,,,

No. President Biden is going to do that by executive order. A blessing

A swamper can look better because he knows he is part of the rigged game.

No. President Biden is going to do that by executive order. A blessing
I don't see it. Good luck

Manafort was all up and in the Russian mafia. Trump himself was paid millions by Russian oligarchs for his beauty pageant. He was trying to build a tower in Moscow which he lied about. Actually lots of people in his campaign were lying. Lying makes people suspicious.

Forum List

Back