I was a juror in the Roger Stone trial.

Masses of American men now are ON TO this fake news

Now we all know how they do their lies and how they try to brainwash

It’s over you crooks. That stuff will not work any more

The polls increasing for trump is the proof that this type brainwashing cannot be done any more

You people soon will be chased out of America

That’s what happens when the men wakes up and then gets mad

In Extraordinary Move, Judge Brings In Jurors To Blow Up Stone’s Claims Of Misconduct
In Extraordinary Move, Judge Brings In Jurors To Blow Up Stone’s Claims Of Misconduct

In a remarkable hearing Tuesday, three members of Roger Stone’s jury were brought in to testify about claims Stone has made about juror misconduct that he said warrants a new trial.

Judge Amy Berman Jackson said that she was doing this due to the “unprecedented, unique nature of the situation,” and she explained that she was taking extra precautions to protect them, after President Trump had publicly shown a “spotlight” on the allegations.

She questioned specifically the foreperson who Stone has targeted with his claims of misconduct. The judge also brought in two other jurors to weigh in on some of Stone’s allegations.

Both of the jurors praised the foreperson’s handling of the deliberations, and denied witnessing any episodes of a juror trying to dominate the jury deliberations. The foreperson defended the answers she gave during the jury selection process — including about her social media posts — that Stone is now claiming were dishonest.

“I was giving the best answer I could,” the foreperson said, after Stone attorney Seth Ginsburg badgered her about several posts on her social media accounts that were critical of the President.

On the questionnaire, the foreperson had said she couldn’t remember if she had posted publicly about Stone, the House Intelligence Committee, or the special counsel investigation, but suggested it was possible she had shared a related article on social media.

“It is why I did not check yes or no because I did not want to be deceptive,” the foreperson said, defending the answer. “I don’t have a memory of every tweet or share that I’ve done.’

Throughout the proceedings, the judge appeared to be deeply skeptical of Stone’s allegations. Nonetheless, she said she was bringing the foreperson in to “give her an opportunity to get to the bottom of those allegations.” She also indicated an interest in the record of the matter she was creating, in case her final decision was appealed.
.........................................................................................
What will be the Trumpette reaction to this information disputing the accusation of juror bias? They will ignore it because it doesn't fit with the erroneous narrative the Orange Fraud has put in their weak minds.

Forum List

Back