I want to grow a full beard like a taliban

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves, A Real Gypsy Pay-off
But I think I cant, because I lack the fullness and thickness. Any ideas?

IMG-3235.jpg

Why in the hell did you say you wanted to grow a full beard like the Taliban? Couldn't you have said like ZZ Top or anyone else OTHER than the Taliban? Why do you want to grow it in the first place? Are you planning on going over there and joining them?

If you want to piss people off (like apparently you do), simply shave your face and have a toothbrush moustache (the kind Hitler wore).

Why in the hell did you say you wanted to grow a full beard like the Taliban? Couldn't you have said like ZZ Top or anyone else OTHER than the Taliban?
Don't be such a racist!! ... :cool:

You're an idiot. Taliban does NOT refer to any one specific race, it refers to EVERYONE (black, white, etc.), who subscribes to their ideals and works as a terrorist. You seem to be getting stupider every day Sunnidiot.

You're an idiot. Taliban does NOT refer to any one specific race, it refers to EVERYONE (black, white, etc.), who subscribes to their ideals and works as a terrorist. You seem to be getting stupider every day Sunnidiot.
There is no reason to be rude. ... :eusa_naughty:
The Taliban are only found in Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan.

There is no reason to be rude. ... :eusa_naughty:
The Taliban are only found in Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan.

Wrong. The Taliban is damn near everywhere. In the PI, they are having problems with them right now.

And, you can't say that they belong to any one ethnicity, as there have been people from all over the world who traveled to the ME so they could join them. Remember the idiot known as the American Taliban?

Wrong. The Taliban is damn near everywhere. In the PI, they are having problems with them right now.
And, you can't say that they belong to any one ethnicity, as there have been people from all over the world who traveled to the ME so they could join them. Remember the idiot known as the American Taliban?
ISIS has nothing to do with the Taliban.
The young man nicknamed the "American Taliban" was in Afghanistan and had joined and fought with the Taliban.
So now you know. ... :cool:

ISIS has nothing to do with the Taliban.
The young man nicknamed the "American Taliban" was in Afghanistan and had joined and fought with the Taliban.
So now you know. ... :cool:

You just blew up your own argument. Yes, the American Taliban dude left here and joined them, but he didn't change his ethnicity when he did so, and neither did the thousands of other people from various parts of the world who went there to join them.

Taliban refers only to the big full beard, not the ideology or actual fighters. No need to discuss that in detail. Im not going to join the Taliban.
Why not? You would make a good one. ... :cool:

It is not my fight, not something I fight for. Not my religion, my ideology, or anything. As a Gypsy I feel closer to Jews then to Muslims. Muslims are different races, but they have in common that they view jews and gypsies as impure and filthy and kaffirs. Even converts.

But I think I cant, because I lack the fullness and thickness. Any ideas?

IMG-3235.jpg
Keep trimming regularly and try to get laid a lot. Worked for me.:thup:

It is not my fight, not something I fight for. Not my religion, my ideology, or anything. As a Gypsy I feel closer to Jews then to Muslims. Muslims are different races, but they have in common that they view jews and gypsies as impure and filthy and kaffirs. Even converts.
Calm down Mortimer. I was only joking. ... :cool:

Forum List

Back