I want to grow a full beard like a taliban

Sometimes beards hide a multitude of sins, so may be it's not a bad idea after all.

But then.... I like beards.

I'm not a fan of beards at all, especially the bushy or long ones. But strangely, sometimes 5 o'clock shadow can be attractive imo. :dunno:

I'm not a fan of beards at all, especially the bushy or long ones. But strangely, sometimes 5 o'clock shadow can be attractive imo. :dunno:

you don't like beards?

I love beards! :04:

like this buttercup.

oh but sorry for hijacking the thread lol

1600573333253.png

or this oh boy !!!!hmm

1600573755523.png

Last edited:
Wrong. The Taliban is damn near everywhere. In the PI, they are having problems with them right now.
And, you can't say that they belong to any one ethnicity, as there have been people from all over the world who traveled to the ME so they could join them. Remember the idiot known as the American Taliban?
ISIS has nothing to do with the Taliban.
The young man nicknamed the "American Taliban" was in Afghanistan and had joined and fought with the Taliban.
So now you know. ... :cool:
And Lindh wasn't a Taliban member, he was with Al Qaeda, so it was stupid for the press to label him with the "American Taliban" moniker.

The Taliban hates foreigners and Lindh was taken into American custody with other foreign Al Qaeda soldiers because the Taliban double crossed them and turned them over to the CIA.

Why in the hell did you say you wanted to grow a full beard like the Taliban? Couldn't you have said like ZZ Top or anyone else OTHER than the Taliban?
Don't be such a racist!! ... :cool:

You're an idiot. Taliban does NOT refer to any one specific race, it refers to EVERYONE (black, white, etc.), who subscribes to their ideals and works as a terrorist. You seem to be getting stupider every day Sunnidiot.
Taliban ?
abu.jpg

image615903x.jpg

Me too. I guess it's just all a dream of having a beard, i don't have much hair in my face to even make it come true. :(

Forum List

Back