I want to Absorb this before I form an opinion

articel She was incarcerated in May for violating her probation by not completing her online coursework when her school in Beverly Hills switched to remote learning.

well unless we know what her probation was for then it just a bunch of speculation. Her records are sealed. So the judge had a reason but no one knows. Just assume that the online learning was the only reason. It may be she was allowed to do online learning at home as part of her probation. She appears to have been given an opportunity but didn't take advantage of it. We need to know what her probation was about before judgement can be passed.

More and more, this "record sealed" shit needs to stop. THis woman wants to use publicity to gin up sympathy for her brat?

Then let's hear the whole fucking story.

I want to know the details of her crimes. Were they violent? Did she hurt someone?

articel She was incarcerated in May for violating her probation by not completing her online coursework when her school in Beverly Hills switched to remote learning.

well unless we know what her probation was for then it just a bunch of speculation. Her records are sealed. So the judge had a reason but no one knows. Just assume that the online learning was the only reason. It may be she was allowed to do online learning at home as part of her probation. She appears to have been given an opportunity but didn't take advantage of it. We need to know what her probation was about before judgement can be passed.

More and more, this "record sealed" shit needs to stop. THis woman wants to use publicity to gin up sympathy for her brat?

I want to know the details of her crimes. Were they violent? Did she hurt someone?

Supposedly assault and theft. Assault covers some ground though

Probably both however there is no doubt on the latter

I don't drink fuckmouth- and I'll compare my posts to your's any time you feel froggy
Ooohhh, touchy, touchy....... :rofl:
He is still trying to absorb in something necessary to a coherent reply on the matter of why the girl got her probation violation punishment....
Give him a year or two, he'll figure something out.

15 years old and assault and theft? Yeah, I don't care. Lock her stupid ass up.

He is still trying to absorb in something necessary to a coherent reply on the matter of why the girl got her probation violation punishment.
You're still trolling trying to be cute- you ain't.

He is still trying to absorb in something necessary to a coherent reply on the matter of why the girl got her probation violation punishment.
You're still trolling trying to be cute- you ain't.
Have you yet spoke directly about the topic since post #1. I figured it was common knowledge that when probation is violated the perp goes to jail and doesn't pass go.

I am siding with Judge Mary Ellen Brennan because I see no indication she did anything other than what she thought best to set the teenager straight.

The judge, however, sided with the caseworker and prosecutor. They agreed that Grace should stay at the Children’s Village not as punishment, but to get treatment and services.

Is that okay mods?

"You will do your homework and grow up to be a successful person. Otherwise you go to detention."

Ooops, nevermind. She's black.

Carry on. :laughing0301:

Black teen skips remote learning like many other students. Only, she's sent to juvenile detention

ScreenShot2020-07-14at10.17.52AM.png
Apparently they are expecting to be handicapped on their grades.
Christ, it's school and their own future, not bowling.

Well assault is violence and theft well it could be something as simple as shop lifting. It does sound like she is a problem child and maybe because of her age she was given chances to settle down. It sounds like she was given chances to absorb the implications of her prior actions.

I just hope Trump does not hear about her and decide to pardon her.

Well assault is violence and theft well it could be something as simple as shop lifting. It does sound like she is a problem child and maybe because of her age she was given chances to settle down. It sounds like she was given chances to absorb the implications of her prior actions.

You can slap someone and it's assault

Stupid dodge using your TDS to defect to Trump... moron

I worked with a woman who's daughter went to school with a "girl" like this one, a "child" on probation, who was so violent that NOT bullying my co-worker's daughter, was a huge sacrifice and a constant struggle for her.

Meanwhile, my co-worker was talking to the school, who wanted to "educate" the "girl" and they were all, "she is a at risk child who needs help" shit, and my co-worker was "I am required by law to send my child to school and she is not safe in your school".

Luckily, it was only a week or so, until the "girl" managed to end her probation in some other fashion and was gone, so that that specific danger to the actual child, my co-worker's child, the one that actually WANTED an education and was actually capable of BENEFITING from said education,

could go to school without fearing for her safety.

We need to stop sealing the records of "children". People like you see "assault" and assume a slap fight and want to see her given "a change to settle down", when people could be seriously hurt.

You know, let me rephrase. We need to stop sealing the records of these FUCKING "CHILDREN" so that we as society can see what we are actually dealing with.

You can slap someone and it's assault

Stupid dodge using your TDS to defect to Trump... moron

Or you can beat them half to death, leaving them forever scarred, and in fear of their lives, and it is assault.

I worked with a woman who's daughter went to school with a "girl" like this one, a "child" on probation, who was so violent that NOT bullying my co-worker's daughter, was a huge sacrifice and a constant struggle for her.

Meanwhile, my co-worker was talking to the school, who wanted to "educate" the "girl" and they were all, "she is a at risk child who needs help" shit, and my co-worker was "I am required by law to send my child to school and she is not safe in your school".

Luckily, it was only a week or so, until the "girl" managed to end her probation in some other fashion and was gone, so that that specific danger to the actual child, my co-worker's child, the one that actually WANTED an education and was actually capable of BENEFITING from said education,

could go to school without fearing for her safety.

We need to stop sealing the records of "children". People like you see "assault" and assume a slap fight and want to see her given "a change to settle down", when people could be seriously hurt.

You know, let me rephrase. We need to stop sealing the records of these FUCKING "CHILDREN" so that we as society can see what we are actually dealing with.
Easier yet. Reduce the acknowledged age of adulthood by two years. We’re already letting them drive, which is a huge, and potentially fatal responsibility. Couple that with the fact that at that age many are already doing what many consider “adult” activities; yet they are shielded from the consequences of those decisions. It makes them poorly equipped adults by 18. Worse yet, many of them are fully aware of the “immunity” they receive till 18, and take full advantage of it.

Forum List

Back