I voted for Trump in 2016

“I voted for Trump in 2016”

I didn’t – and won’t again in 2020.

Trump was wrong on the issues in 2016, he’s wrong on the issues now – he doesn’t deserve a second term.

Trump is in fact a bigot, racist, and misogynist – but if he were none of those things, he still does not deserve a second term.

This thread is about me not Trump. Pay attention.

Kidding. Relax.

I am 38. My wife and I live in Boston and are parents or two girls. I am a Jew and son of legal immigrants from Russia. I run my own business and my wife raises our kids at home. My parents came here with nothing and built a life for themselves and for me. They still donate a lot of money to charities. They were Democrats since the 70s. I am and always was an Independent.

I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

Yet in the mind of many Leftists I am racist based on this vote. As a result I naturally become defensive and verbally attack them back. And this is coming from a moderate who is pro choice, believes we need much better gun control policies, naturally hates white supremacists and I am anti religion teachings in public schools.

That being said I think sports should be played by biological sex not what one identifies with and that the racism card is way overplayed. I do
Not believe we can discuss universal healthcare until we solve our expensive schools as doctors who paid $400k to become doctors should not have their income upside limited by the Govt. I agree that the current healthcare system is broken.

So to all those who call racist because of my vote for DJT in 2016, I say “FU”.

Thank you

You're so full of shit! You voted for tRump to take advantage of the federal 50% tax liability cut to increase your pocket. You're nothing more than a capitalist racketeer out for himself by voting for the guy who white supremacists hold near and dear. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You should respect my vote. I am a lot smarter and better looking than you.

I am 38. My wife and I live in Boston and are parents or two girls. I am a Jew and son of legal immigrants from Russia. I run my own business and my wife raises our kids at home. My parents came here with nothing and built a life for themselves and for me. They still donate a lot of money to charities. They were Democrats since the 70s. I am and always was an Independent.

I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

Yet in the mind of many Leftists I am racist based on this vote. As a result I naturally become defensive and verbally attack them back. And this is coming from a moderate who is pro choice, believes we need much better gun control policies, naturally hates white supremacists and I am anti religion teachings in public schools.

That being said I think sports should be played by biological sex not what one identifies with and that the racism card is way overplayed. I do
Not believe we can discuss universal healthcare until we solve our expensive schools as doctors who paid $400k to become doctors should not have their income upside limited by the Govt. I agree that the current healthcare system is broken.

Thank you

I am not calling you a racist but you support someone who not only tolerates racist actions but also at times encourages it from a pulpit...

He also takes no responsibility for his actions...

By the way you asked for three things:
  • Economy : Deficit is increasing. If t he economy is going well why are they increasing the borrowing?
  • Border security : Illegal Immigration is increasing. Trump Administration has convicted zero companies since Jan 2018 for hiring illegal immigrants .
  • Military strength : No point buying more aircraft when the Russians are cyber attacking the US. Trump has effectually done very little to defend US against Russia.
I am not to be hyper critical about people voting for Trump, he is a con artist. But please wake up and smell the coffee..
Trump is the worst JU hater on earth!
Trump is a commie lover

That is all he marries

......and his current wife's father has a card to prove it.

You’re not adding much to the thread. How about you go to your room and read a book.

None of which matters. The thing is, that you are perfectly okay with white people abusing people of color, whether it be here or in Palestine.

That's what makes you a racist.

Color has zero to do with it. People like you are case in point on what is wrong with this country. Thank you for your post as it proves my point. The word “racist” has lost all meaning.

This is the guy for whom you voted.

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

None of which matters. The thing is, that you are perfectly okay with white people abusing people of color, whether it be here or in Palestine.

That's what makes you a racist.

Color has zero to do with it. People like you are case in point on what is wrong with this country. Thank you for your post as it proves my point. The word “racist” has lost all meaning.

This is the guy for whom you voted.

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

No one said he was a racist before he ran and actually won. Give me a better option. Unlike you, I am not a sheep and I am not beholden to any party and your fake news link doesn’t impress me.

This thread is case in point. Assholes trying to shame me for exercising my right to vote how I see fit. You people are such cowards.

I just want a steel cage match with right winger and JoeB. Two against one. Wishful thinking. LOL

just think, your vote for Trump counted for the exact same number of EC votes as did my vote for Johnson!

I know but I was still Able to make it. My parents when they were very young could not do the same in the Soviet Union. Win or lose I love the fact that I have that right.

Thank you

I am not calling you a racist but you support someone who not only tolerates racist actions but also at times encourages it from a pulpit...

• Economy : Deficit is increasing. If t he economy is going well why are they increasing the borrowing?
  • Border security : Illegal Immigration is increasing. Trump Administration has convicted zero companies since Jan 2018 for hiring illegal immigrants .
  • Military strength : No point buying more aircraft when the Russians are cyber attacking the US. Trump has effectually done very little to defend US against Russia.
I am not to be hyper critical about people voting for Trump, he is a con artist. But please wake up and smell the coffee..
Trump is a commie lover

That is all he marries

You’re not adding much to the thread. How about you go to your room and read a book.

I'm stating fact, a term you should define.

As a Jew you should read Sophie's Choice and hope that God is merciful.

I just want a steel cage match with right winger and JoeB. Two against one. Wishful thinking. LOL

just think, your vote for Trump counted for the exact same number of EC votes as did my vote for Johnson!

I know but I was still Able to make it. My parents when they were very young could not do the same in the Soviet Union. Win or lose I love the fact that I have that right.

I did not know you were a Commie! :tank:

Just kidding!

:iyfyus.jpg:

This thread is case in point. Assholes trying to shame me for exercising my right to vote how I see fit. You people are such cowards.

You voted to increase your pocket while other suffer. Your nothing more than a turncoat to what your parents tried to achieve. You're nothing more than a collaborator for Judenrat.

Trump is a commie lover

That is all he marries

I have read Sophie's choice. Does the Holocaust give you a calming feeling too? Do you believe that Israel has hypnotized the world? ZERO Democrats attended the embassy opening in Jerusalem. More facts for you.

The Vox is a Leftist site run by traitors.

I did not know you were a Commie! :tank:

Just kidding!

:iyfyus.jpg:

LOL I embrace the ethnic heritage. Have some WW2 medals from my grandparents. Nazis did kill 90% of my ancestors. Bastards!

Thank you
I don’t think you’re racist. It’s just completely stupid to assume a moron like Trump could solve issues so complex. It absolutely bewilders me that people were this fooled. Nothing about liking Trump makes any goddamn sense regardless of whether or not you agree with him on policy. He is too stupid to accomplish anything of value besides signing EO’s.

Thank you
I don’t think you’re racist. It’s just completely stupid to assume a moron like Trump could solve issues so complex. It absolutely bewilders me that people were this fooled. Nothing about liking Trump makes any goddamn sense regardless of whether or not you agree with him on policy. He is too stupid to accomplish anything of value besides signing EO’s.

As I said. I am not beholden to any party. Run someone better and I will vote for them. Sanders, Warren, Booker, Harris, HRC....NOT IT!

His presidency has shown how little respect we have for each other. The truth is finally in the open.

Thank you

As I said. I am not beholden to any party. Run someone better and I will vote for them. Sanders, Warren, Booker, Harris, HRC....NOT IT!

His presidency has shown how little respect we have for each other. The truth is finally in the open.
See, my point is, Trump is an unprecedented embarrassment. As much as I absolutely can’t stand what a douche bag Ted Cruz is, I would gladly take him over Trump.

Thank you

See, my point is, Trump is an unprecedented embarrassment. As much as I absolutely can’t stand what a douche bag Ted Cruz is, but I would gladly take him over Trump.

I like That he has brought the truth out in us. Same way Brexit did in the UK. It’s best to get our grievances out in the open than keep them bottled up.

Trump is a commie lover

That is all he marries

I have read Sophie's choice. Does the Holocaust give you a calming feeling too? Do you believe that Israel has hypnotized the world? ZERO Democrats attended the embassy opening in Jerusalem. More facts for you.

The Holocaust was a horrible time in history of which you and I don't agree, judenrat.

Trump is a commie lover

That is all he marries

The Holocaust was a horrible time in history of which you and I don't agree, judenrat.

Bang! The truth comes out. Thank you for your honesty as a Jew hating Leftist. Let’s see how many fellow Dems give you a star for that post. Gator?

Forum List

Back