I voted for Trump in 2016

i wouldn't vote for Trump again if you threatened to run me over with a cement truck...he betrayed us on the wall!

Why did gas prices go up?

Because you're an asshole thats why.

Commodities prices go up and down based on the market. Did you hear that Iran has seized tankers in the Gulf? You would have heard it if you didn't spend all day crying about Trump like the BITCH you are. Thats one reason oil prices have fluctuated. There are others too.

Grow up and wise up your dickless loser.
Wait a minute

Supplies are at record levels and prices go up?

Our President is screwing us

Well, AZ, I have never seen a racist comment in any of your posts, not even a hint of one....

But you should not support Trump in the next election, no matter who the Dem nominee turns out to be!!! Repent!!!!! :D:D G-d will reward you!!!! ;)

Well, AZ, I have never seen a racist comment in any of your posts, not even a hint of one....

But you should not support Trump in the next election, no matter who the Dem nominee turns out to be!!! Repent!!!!! :D:D G-d will reward you!!!! ;)

If the Dems run Tulsi she will get my vote. If they run Warren no chance. Zero. I dislike her an I am embarrassed to have her represent our state.

I am 38. My wife and I live in Boston and are parents or two girls. I am a Jew and son of legal immigrants from Russia. I run my own business and my wife raises our kids at home. My parents came here with nothing and built a life for themselves and for me. They still donate a lot of money to charities. They were Democrats since the 70s. I am and always was an Independent.

I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

Yet in the mind of many Leftists I am racist based on this vote. As a result I naturally become defensive and verbally attack them back. And this is coming from a moderate who is pro choice, believes we need much better gun control policies, naturally hates white supremacists and I am anti religion teachings in public schools.

That being said I think sports should be played by biological sex not what one identifies with and that the racism card is way overplayed. I do
Not believe we can discuss universal healthcare until we solve our expensive schools as doctors who paid $400k to become doctors should not have their income upside limited by the Govt. I agree that the current healthcare system is broken.

So to all those who call racist because of my vote for DJT in 2016, I say “FU”.

Thank you

How does it feel to be played like a Fiddle....?

I am 38. My wife and I live in Boston and are parents or two girls. I am a Jew and son of legal immigrants from Russia. I run my own business and my wife raises our kids at home. My parents came here with nothing and built a life for themselves and for me. They still donate a lot of money to charities. They were Democrats since the 70s. I am and always was an Independent.

I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

Yet in the mind of many Leftists I am racist based on this vote. As a result I naturally become defensive and verbally attack them back. And this is coming from a moderate who is pro choice, believes we need much better gun control policies, naturally hates white supremacists and I am anti religion teachings in public schools.

That being said I think sports should be played by biological sex not what one identifies with and that the racism card is way overplayed. I do
Not believe we can discuss universal healthcare until we solve our expensive schools as doctors who paid $400k to become doctors should not have their income upside limited by the Govt. I agree that the current healthcare system is broken.

Thank you

How does it feel to be played like a Fiddle....?

Another case in point dumbass response. It implies that the poster is smarter than me. What he doesn’t realize is that I am happy with the Trump presidency thus far. I am Happy to compare resumes at any time, Jimmy. I am a Jew so I am genetically smarter.

Thank you
Any Jew who votes for a bigot who is ok with marchers shrieking “Jews will not replace us” is an idiot

I am with you except for voting for our peaches in chief and gun control.
Isnt it horrible to be called racist just because you voted for the president? And the rhetoric is only getting worse.
Of course, if you vote dem, you get called a commie by the right. Which is just as bad as racial superiority lol

I wouldn't call you a racist for voting Trump, but depending on your reasons, I could possibly call you dumb as a sack of shit.

Thank you
You're a brave man painting that target on yurself, but good on ya! :113:
Fuck 'em all, I never cared anyways. :aargh:

All I care about is The Constitution and real Americans.

If you need backup, I gotcha.

This thread is case in point. Assholes trying to shame me for exercising my right to vote how I see fit. You people are such cowards.

What's cowardly about calling you an idiot for voting for...an idiot?

So your leftist ass is busting on Azog for voting for Trump, bitch?

Is that correct? I will bitchsmack you into infinity, turd. Exactly what the fuck do you think gives you the right? You ain't no better than anyone else, bitch.
Go fuck off. :fu:

This thread is case in point. Assholes trying to shame me for exercising my right to vote how I see fit. You people are such cowards.

Is that correct? I will bitchsmack you into infinity, turd. Exactly what the fuck do you think gives you the right? You ain't no better than anyone else, bitch.

The wind my dog just passed is better than any Deplorable..

The wind my dog just passed is better than any Deplorable..
Meanwhile, you're just smelling dogfarts, turdboy.

Thank you
Any Jew who votes for a bigot who is ok with marchers shrieking “Jews will not replace us” is an idiot

Lie. He denounced them. All you do is troll, Jillian. At least troll with facts.

Hey , I voted for Trump, whatcha gonna do about it?

I'll launch you into the garbage can, dumbass. Fuck you.

Color has zero to do with it. People like you are case in point on what is wrong with this country. Thank you for your post as it proves my point. The word “racist” has lost all meaning.

White people abuse people of color, and you guys claim that racism has nothing to do with it?

Really? Really, guy. So if you don't say "beaner" or "camel-jockey", that makes it okay, because you pretend to dress up your racism in a nice suit?

upload_2019-8-13_5-30-44.jpeg

Color has zero to do with it. People like you are case in point on what is wrong with this country. Thank you for your post as it proves my point. The word “racist” has lost all meaning.

White people abuse people of color, and you guys claim that racism has nothing to do with it?

Really? Really, guy. So if you don't say "beaner" or "camel-jockey", that makes it okay, because you pretend to dress up your racism in a nice suit?

View attachment 274160

LMAO. Really. I reiterate since you’re dumb. The word “racist” has lost all meaning. Especially coming from Jew hating assholes like you. What part of that do you not understand, Joe? I have a lot of posts on USMB feel free to find one racist one. There are many of me calling you a pussy. Does that anger you, old man?

Forum List

Back