I Thought These Were Peaceful "Protests!"

The looting and rioting got your attention right?
By which group? The so called peaceful BLM? Or the imaginary White supremasists?

I have a thought, shoot all the rioters and looters regardless of color. True equality for human scum.
I am willing to throw out the white trash. Are you ready to throw out the black trash?
The white supremacists and the Blacks who know peacefully protesting is only going get token action. I dont know that many Black trash and I grew up in the hood. Those few I know are either dead already or likely dead.

People that peacefully protest against violence inflicted on them by the government they pay taxes to dont realize that this is ineffective until you give them something to pay attention to. What you want is a revolution. Never in the history of mankind do you obtain your goals against an oppressor by peacefully protesting.
Yeah, that Martin Luther King was a real violent guy, wasn't he? Insisting that everyone take up arms and attack innocent white people all the time. Trashing cop cars and burning down white owned businesses, rioting all the time. What a guy. Or are you saying that he obtained none of his goals by peacefully protesting? And Ghandi, wow, what a mad man. How many deaths did he cause again? And Nelson Mandela, inciting his followers to violence from his prison cell.

People that peacefully protest against violence inflicted on them by the government they pay taxes to dont realize that this is ineffective until you give them something to pay attention to. What you want is a revolution. Never in the history of mankind do you obtain your goals against an oppressor by peacefully protesting.
Yeah, that Martin Luther King was a real violent guy, wasn't he? Insisting that everyone take up arms and attack innocent white people all the time. Trashing cop cars and burning down white owned businesses, rioting all the time. What a guy. Or are you saying that he obtained none of his goals by peacefully protesting? And Ghandi, wow, what a mad man. How many deaths did he cause again? And Nelson Mandela, inciting his followers to violence from his prison cell.
I guess you didnt realize MLK had a gun arsenal. White boy fables are going to be the death of you all. Gandi was a fucking racist.

I guess you didnt realize MLK had a gun arsenal. White boy fables are going to be the death of you all. Gandi was a fucking racist.
Sure, sure. How many did they and their followers kill again?

You dont have to kill anyone to be violent but why do you ask?

Okay, you don't like that, so let's ask this one. How many buildings did MLK's followers torch? How many police cars did Mandela's followers destroy? How many store front windows did Ghandi's followers break?

My point, which you are desperately trying to avoid, is that your statement, "Never in the history of mankind do you obtain your goals against an oppressor by peacefully protesting" is negated by these examples of people who accomplished a great deal through peaceful protest. Now, are you going to admit that you said something completely ludicrous?

This doesn't look very peaceful, and so far...there are many such vids all over the place and still...nothing is done. Just watch it. These two guys go to extremes to kill this guy...not with guns, no. Not even knives or bricks.

I just found out that these two thugs were beating the crap out of a WOMAN. Where is the outrage? Is Boko Haram here in the USA now? Looks like it.Oh. Wait. Those were "protestors" that are probably now chilling in CHAZseattle.

Okay, you don't like that, so let's ask this one. How many buildings did MLK's followers torch? How many police cars did Mandela's followers destroy? How many store front windows did Ghandi's followers break?

My point, which you are desperately trying to avoid, is that your statement, "Never in the history of mankind do you obtain your goals against an oppressor by peacefully protesting" is negated by these examples of people who accomplished a great deal through peaceful protest. Now, are you going to admit that you said something completely ludicrous?
Okay, now that we've established that peaceful protests DO work, why are we still trying to justify the rioting and looting that has taken over what started as peaceful protests against police brutality? Exchanging one brutality for another generally doesn't rally people to your cause, as we're seeing. Congratulations, looters, you took something that nearly everyone agreed on and made it into yet another flash point of opposition.

Forum List

Back