I Thought These Were Peaceful "Protests!"

So now they have taken over Seattle's city hall. Another place had its police precinct emptied out and is now either burned down or taken over by the terrorists. Yes, they are terrorists.

My question is......WHY is Trump allowing this to continue? He's tweeting about law and order, MAGA, rallies....and so far has NOT given cities back their police departments or city hall or freeways taken over in Oregon for people to walk upon and chant, etc etc.

How is MAGA, MAGA if the potus does NOTHING to making it great again? It isn't great again. Its a mess. It WAS great for a short time but now? No. And still nothing is being done. I don't understand why he is refusing to act against domestic terrorists taking over cities and yes..its pissing me off.
The State's Governor has the final say over Federal intervention and guess the Party affiliation of that State's Governor?

You have a right to protest, it is a peaceful but restricted process. You do so in certain places in certain ways. YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO RIOT. The Left and Blacks have made a particular point to DEFEND these protests as a racial and human rights issue! But if these are only protests, and not RIOTS, then why are nearly 400 NYC cops alone in the hospital?

Hundreds of officers in NYC alone have been hit in the head with bricks, smashed with glass bottles and seen their police vehicles go up in flames. Does that sound like a protest?

Cops have been run over, hit in the head with fire extinguishers, and had their riot helmets cracked open with a brick (he'd be DEAD if not for that helmet). That is not protesting. Protesting is marching peacefully with signs. It's hardly any wonder why some police have fought back.

ITMT, in even crazier news, in a crazy world, the TV show COPS has also been cancelled. :smoke:

Amazing.

Who shall be our police and keep law and order now. As always, the Left first bends then breaks the system. Now it has thrown it out. God help us all.

all of my protests are PEACEFUL
I PEACEFULLY protest conservative hate online
or in my kitchen

I support PEACEFUL PROTESTORS from the safety and comfort of my living room

inbetween episodes of Midsomer Murders

BUT mostly my support and protest is based on;

- never discriminating based on color or race
- always boycotting businesses that engage in discrimination or support conservative republican policies

Don't blame the rioters. That's their calling in life.

Blame the politicians, actors, athletes, business leaders, and those impressionable young people who kowtowed to this BLM movement.

If they had not abetted the movement with such nonsensical gestures as kneeling and screaming to the skies their support for BLM, the marches and looting would not have occurred, or would have quickly fizzled out.

We are not children. We all know it is impossible ever to satisfy movements such as BLM or people like that reverend on MSNBC.

Since the 1960s, riots have been a staple of American life. President Biden should be planning for the next one.

Our poor country! What did we do to deserve this? Oh, that's right. In 1619, we forced people from another continent to come here and work for free.

At least 70 COVID-19 testing sites were destroyed during the peaceful protests.

Elswehere, a college (Mich St. I believe) has some student body or something proclaim looting a good thing.

Meanwhile, a teacher somewhere is in danger of losing their job because they condemned looting.

Black Lies Matter.

So now they have taken over Seattle's city hall. Another place had its police precinct emptied out and is now either burned down or taken over by the terrorists. Yes, they are terrorists.

My question is......WHY is Trump allowing this to continue? He's tweeting about law and order, MAGA, rallies....and so far has NOT given cities back their police departments or city hall or freeways taken over in Oregon for people to walk upon and chant, etc etc.

How is MAGA, MAGA if the potus does NOTHING to making it great again? It isn't great again. Its a mess. It WAS great for a short time but now? No. And still nothing is being done. I don't understand why he is refusing to act against domestic terrorists taking over cities and yes..its pissing me off.
It's coming, Gracie. Relax! :)

It's coming, Gracie. Relax! :)
I hope so.

The State's Governor has the final say over Federal intervention and guess the Party affiliation of that State's Governor?
So...just for an example...ISIS can drop a bomb on Florida along with parachutes with terrorists and destroy Florida but if the governor does nothing....POTUS can do nothing?

Dem governors and Mayors made it clear during Covid: THEY are in charge of their states not Donald and when Trump offered DC the Nat. Guard, they practically called him a MONSTER. It's in their hands now. All they have to do is pick up a phone and ask for help.

So...just for an example...ISIS can drop a bomb on Florida along with parachutes with terrorists and destroy Florida but if the governor does nothing....POTUS can do nothing?
That is a foreign threat-- -- -- derstruction from without. Democrats don't benefit. This is controlled destruction from within, with an agenda, a democrat agenda. The Democrats want that. They're crazy enough to think it gives them the moral high ground and stupid enough to think it gives Biden the edge.

Which has what to do with US citizens revolting against the State in which they find themselves?
The remarkable thing is that MSNBC and CNN were bragging about the fact that Trump did not possess the right to send in any help without the permission of the State.

The remarkable thing is that MSNBC and CNN were bragging about the fact that Trump did not possess the right to send in any help without the permission of the State.

MSNBC and CNN are a joke in itself. Trump had every right to "step in", if the looting and rioting continued. There was really no need for that behavior.

MSNBC and CNN are a joke in itself. Trump had every right to "step in", if the looting and rioting continued. There was really no need for that behavior.

I was yearning for "shoot to kill".

People that peacefully protest against violence inflicted on them by the government they pay taxes to dont realize that this is ineffective until you give them something to pay attention to. What you want is a revolution. Never in the history of mankind do you obtain your goals against an oppressor by peacefully protesting.
Does that violence include giving away more massive resources to the rioters.

Foreign AND domestic. Isn't that how it's supposed to go? These are DOMESTIC terrorists. If Trump can't do anything about it even though the majority of people in those states WANT the terroristic tactics ended..he can't do a damn thing? Then forgive me but...why have a potus at all??? What does MY vote mean, except to go towards some schmuck that has the same power as POTUS for his/her state? From what I see..my vote doesn't count at all. So why bother.

This doesn't look very peaceful, and so far...there are many such vids all over the place and still...nothing is done. Just watch it. These two guys go to extremes to kill this guy...not with guns, no. Not even knives or bricks.

And this guy...the epitome of decency (sarcasm). Older vid...but still gets the drift across that these subhumans need to be stopped....NOT kneeled to. And BLM may have a voice but so far..its pretty fucking quiet when it comes to their supposedly peaceful protests.

I'd like to shoot that guy right in the dick. I'd also dearly love to shoot the camera holder OOOhing and Ahhhhhing in the ass. Dick too maybe.

People that peacefully protest against violence inflicted on them by the government should get a protest permit and do so out of the way of everyday commuter traffic....as soon as the first road is blocked its no longer a protest its an unlawful gathering....
Kinda hard to reconcile a group of people protesting violence-- -- -- BY USING VIOLENCE -- -- --bricks, cars, bats, bottles. What these RIOTERS have started, LOOTERS, VANDALS, THUGS, what the police cannot stop, what the democrat mayors, politicians and governors are unwilling to control, the American people will.

With BLUNT FORCE.
Well when Kap wanted to kneel peacefully yall shut him down so we dont give a shit about what you take seriously. The looting and rioting got your attention right?

Last edited:
People that peacefully protest against violence inflicted on them by the government they pay taxes to dont realize that this is ineffective until you give them something to pay attention to. What you want is a revolution. Never in the history of mankind do you obtain your goals against an oppressor by peacefully protesting.

I was under the impression that Gandhi led a non-violent movement against the Brits that ended with them relinquishing control of India. Does that not count for some reason?

You should look deeper.

That article doesn't address my point at all. The only way it's related is it highlights how negative British rule was for India. It certainly doesn't refute the fact that Gandhi led a non-violent movement that led to the end of British rule.
My point was that it only ended because Britain had already looted them of everything they wanted. How long had Gandhi been peacefully protesting?

The looting and rioting got your attention right?
By which group? The so called peaceful BLM? Or the imaginary White supremasists?

I have a thought, shoot all the rioters and looters regardless of color. True equality for human scum.
I am willing to throw out the white trash. Are you ready to throw out the black trash?

Forum List

Back